Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

How To Match Sunglasses To The Shape Of Your Face - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Match Sunglasses To The Shape Of Your Face (713 Views)

Optical Frames/sunglasses To Suit Your Style / Pilot Buys Sunglasses For N1000, Almost Sold It For N17,500 / Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Match Sunglasses To The Shape Of Your Face by gidisignature(m): 5:44am On May 15, 2018
I was passing by a shop in Yaba when my ears picked something that caught my attention.
"Baby, jus look this mirror see as this eye glass be like sey na your face dem make am for"

A sunglasses seller and his cohorts were trying so hard to convince this beautiful girl with an oblong face that the small rectangular-framed sunglasses was the perfect fit for her face.

But the thing is, this lady was looking like Wesley snipes in the first picture below - you know, you watched "Blade" right? Yes that guy. Only this time, the fairer version of him.

Though I couldn't save the girl from buying that thing she was convinced was the best choice for her face, because I wasn't ready to be gang beaten, I could help you make better choices when next you want to rock your sunglasses or see the need to buy.

Sunglasses is one of those accessories that could light up your outfit if matched properly.

The main secret is understanding what category your face shape belong to and picking something that complements your face shape.

(1) Round:
The length and breadth of this face shape are almost the same. The striking features are: a wide forehead and fullness below cheekbones.

Read further via this link....

https://avenue.ng/how-to-match-your-sunglasses-with-your-face-shape/

1 Share

Re: How To Match Sunglasses To The Shape Of Your Face by Nobody: 6:50am On May 15, 2018
The shape of my head is not there
Re: How To Match Sunglasses To The Shape Of Your Face by gidisignature(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2018
airmirthd1:
The shape of my head is not there

@airmirthd1, I am guessing you found it a little confusing. If I could see your face, I can help you decide what shape your face is

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Sneakers And Bags / Banky W Suits Up, What An Outfit / 5 Outfits You Shouldn’t Be Caught Wearing To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.