Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest (59279 Views)

Halima Abubakar Removed A Tattoo Of Apostle Suleman’s Name She Had - Friend / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by Nobody: 11:26am On May 15, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
you people should stop this madness
Is Yahoo a name attached to crime?
but why is it painting you?
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by CaptainFM1: 12:48pm On May 15, 2018
So... All ladies should open up their chest so we can identify her?
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by sandrahnaub(f): 1:16pm On May 15, 2018
She is really missing
Her younger sister and only sibling symply_beni confirmed it
Abeg mey una try show human sympathy
No 1 deserves to be killed angry, kidnapped or anything bad....irrespective of the person lifestyle...
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by DonYoung1: 1:34pm On May 15, 2018
please if you see her contact the police. she was my friend in school ignatius ajuru university. we both won mr and miss popular back then.... natasha might be a slay mama but she has a kind heart,...... please help
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by Assassin101: 1:43pm On May 15, 2018
shey no be dis girl OBO tk mk money to buy chioma assurance? just asking o
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by abodunrinolumide: 2:00pm On May 15, 2018
real davido fan
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by hakm5: 2:18pm On May 15, 2018
queensera:
The girl that reportedly had an huge Tattoo of Nigerian singer "Davido" on her chest has been declared missing.

One of her friends @symply_beni took to her Instagram page to shared the news.

She Wrote:

Goodday Everyone, please this is a public announcement, my sister Natacha Akide @symply_tacha has been missing since Friday, she left home by 10am to her makeup studio since then we haven’t seen it, we have been calling her both lines they haven’t been going through since Friday, we have gone to her studio to ask people around if they have seen her, nobody seems to have any information what so ever about her whereabouts we have also reported to the police. Please if you have any useful information about my sister please call: 0807 753 4680
‭0813 196 6680‬
Please share God Bless you���

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/the-girl-that-had-huge-tattoo-of-davido.html

They should go and check Davido house
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by Chrisjordan2015(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2018
decatalyst:
Dirty chest embarassed

What I saw just drained my battery.

Thia legit made me lough a bit loud in Court. Good thing the Judge didnt hear cheesy
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by Nathanieloo7(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2018
she go man house she go soon come back home
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by Ceasardgreat(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2018
Publicity stunt
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by cpu2006(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2018
IF YOU LIKE GO HUGE TRANSFORMER. DAVIDO WILL NEVER LOOK AFTER YOU. ASHAWO GIRL shocked
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On May 15, 2018
She go man house. She will come back in two weeks.
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by meobizy(f): 3:41pm On May 15, 2018
DonYoung1:
please if you see her contact the police. she was my friend in school ignatius ajuru university. we both won mr and miss popular back then.... might be a slay mama but she has a kind heart,...... please help
No one said slay queens were wicked. We only show them hate because of equal parts envy and jealousy; envy from girls because she outshines them and jealousy from men because she's not f-ucking us and/or she's pretending to live above her and her parents' means.
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by DaRuud(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2018
Which one we go look for , the boobs or the faceless girl , infact I have looking at so many boobs , maybe I might see her

queensera:
The girl that reportedly had an huge Tattoo of Nigerian singer "Davido" on her chest has been declared missing.

One of her friends @symply_beni took to her Instagram page to shared the news.

She Wrote:

Goodday Everyone, please this is a public announcement, my sister Natacha Akide @symply_tacha has been missing since Friday, she left home by 10am to her makeup studio since then we haven’t seen it, we have been calling her both lines they haven’t been going through since Friday, we have gone to her studio to ask people around if they have seen her, nobody seems to have any information what so ever about her whereabouts we have also reported to the police. Please if you have any useful information about my sister please call: 0807 753 4680
‭0813 196 6680‬
Please share God Bless you���

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/the-girl-that-had-huge-tattoo-of-davido.html

Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by chubinwa(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2018
xreal:
Na dis kain work police dey like.

Dem go dey open all girl's chest now for checkpoint... claiming to look for the tattoo.
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by chubinwa(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2018
decatalyst:
Dirty chest embarassed

What I saw just drained my battery.
Guy.. dat chest ain't dirty. say the truth and shame the devil. meanwhile, u can compare hers with ur girlfriend. if na lie, show ur girlfriend own
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by chubinwa(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2018
This girl really want Davidos attention. hope she gets it soon considering d damages sori tattoo on her chest
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by Chepos1(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2018
Na chioma go hide her from Davido so cheesy
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by seangy4konji: 7:53pm On May 17, 2018
she deh france with obo.
Re: Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest by meobizy(f): 4:20am On Jun 25, 2020
I found her in 2020. She’s at the moment quarantining against catching the Coronavirus and watching broadcasts of the Big Brother Naija reunion show. Apparently she was close to winning the season until her village people decided against her destiny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.