Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria (778 Views)

Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / 2023: Falz Says He Does Not Intend To Join Presidential Race / We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2018
As we all know, am the next President of this Great Nation of Nigeria,Nigeria is a nation that is very Great, we have all it takes to beat United States of America as the number one Country in the world, the only resources we lack is leadership resources.
Do the time has come for us to start searching for our true leaders, who are few, that's like searching for Diamond.
I am a natural born leader who is capable of listening to his people and working unbiased, Nigeria is truly in need of an unbiased leader, a non ethnical bigot,
my plans for Nigeria goes as planned, an addendum to my initial manifesto.
1)to make English the only speaking language in public to foster unity
2)to cancel Federal system and go to a regional system
3)to ensure corruption is taught as a subject in schools.
4)to ensure we dismantle the Senate to enable us to provide jobs for 50 thousand more civil servants.
5)to ensure that all churches must be made to contribute to Nation building and not been taxed.
6)we will make sure all yahoo Boys retain their wealth but any one who was identified with evidence of been a con artist will be recruited immediately into the efcc after various training
for now this is my plan
Chris Sylva
your choice for President

Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On May 15, 2018
What did I just read?

OP were you are you undergoing any treatment for mental illness ?

Pls don't be offended it's just a question

1 Like

Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2018
Lakeside79:
What did I just read?
OP were you are you undergoing any treatment for mental illness ?
Pls don't be offended it's just a question
is that how to argue?
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
is that how to argue?

Did I offend you?
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2018
Okay
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 9:02am On May 15, 2018
Don't worry,
You will do those idiotic things in your time, which is next fifty years, in your grave.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2018
Lakeside79:

Did I offend you?
you don't have what it takes to offend me
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Don't worry, You will do it in your time
now is my time
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2018
chiefolododo:
Okay
what do you think
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2018
lalasticlala and Seun
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
you don't have what it takes to offend me

Noted

Now stop quoting me
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2018
Lakeside79:

Noted
Now stop quoting me

Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=chrissylva post=67574960][/quote]

I guess you realized no one is interested in your rubbish thread so now you want to get my attention?

Okay let me.help you

Now

You

Have

It
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2018
S

E

E

N
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2018
Lakeside79:

I guess you realized no one is interested in your rubbish thread so now you want to get my attention?

Okay let me.help you

Now

You

Have

It

mumu
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
S

E

E

N
meaning
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18am On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
mumu

Retardedd midget

stop

quoting

me on this useless thread grin
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by zlantanfan: 10:48am On May 15, 2018
Chris, don't mind them jor you are a citizen and have a right to be whatever you wish.

My only concern is that banner, it shouldn't have a USA themed background cos that's not your audience, pls make it more of a serious presentation not some CV stuff.

The problem is Nigeria deserve what it is getting now and forever because the old cargoes with no ideas are the ones ruling us.

Then we insist we need youths in government but when a youth comes up the same youths are the ones to start mocking him, what do these hypocrites really want
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2018
zlantanfan:
Chris, don't mind them jor you are a citizen and have a right to be whatever you wish.

My only concern is that banner, it shouldn't have a USA themed background cos that's not your audience, pls make it more of a serious presentation not some CV stuff.

The problem is Nigeria deserve what it is getting now and forever because the old cargoes with no ideas are the ones ruling us.

Then we insist we need youths in government but when a youth comes up the same youths are the ones to start mocking him, what do these hypocrites really want
they require a despot, a tyrant like buhari
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by chrissylva(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2018
grin
Lakeside79:

Retardedd midget

stop

quoting

Lakeside79:

Retardedd midget

stop

quoting

Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 15, 2018
chrissylva:
grin

grin

Hey Hobbit you messed up your own thread ?

Lol

What a dummy
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by Marcelo290(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2018
Bro we are in Nigeria, its time to forget about Idealism and get realistic. You need to first make a name for yourself so your works can speak for you. you don't just wake up one morning and start going for the most elevated position in the country. Who knows you?

Start from somewhere first and make yourself distinguished, all of us can put up our pictures and make same proclamations. Have you held a leadership position before? Hope you know Nigerian politics is very sophisticated? We are not in America where everything works.

How do you intend to raise funds both for your campaign and even as President? are you still relying on oil money which isn't stable? cos that was how Buhari went around making promises without knowledge of the reality on ground. What mapped out plans do you have?

In a nutshell, start from somewhere! I'm not discouraging you but trying to be realistic and advise you like a brother, forget those tapping your back.
Re: List Of Things I Intend To Do As The Next President Of Nigeria by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2018
zlantanfan:

Can't U See That This Guy Is Stupid?

His Point No. 1&4 Shows It.

(1) (Reply)

PEJ Will Be The Happiest Person On Earth If PDP Regains Power, Says Garba Shehu / Update On Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida / Why Udom Emmanuel Can Flaunt Credentials (guardian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.