Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon (1025 Views)

Who Noticed That The Jos Killings Started After This? / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by Horus(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVMsQp17GBI

Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon

1 Like

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by Nobody: 8:51am On May 15, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVMsQp17GBI

Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon
The grand patron of sai baba grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom Buhariguy Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski shalomc
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by youngest85(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2018
Corruption that has been since the day of John the Baptist

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by CodeTemplar: 8:52am On May 15, 2018
These old and recycled men are our real problem.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by Mogidi: 9:00am On May 15, 2018
He maybe right.
Corruption started when Buhari was made minister of petroleum in the 70s.

Did y'all notice Buhari always miraculously end up with petroleum portfolio?
Even in the 90s when he had no reason to be in in govt he miraculously ended up PTF chairman. Today he is president and minister of petroleum.
Muhammadu Buhari- The biggest con artist in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by ITbomb(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2018
Corruption started when people realize that One Nigeria was a lie
When they realized that One Nigeria was a ploy by the Fulani to commandeer the resources of the South, it was then everyone started taking as much as he could

Corruption started

Solution = Restructuring

Give Atiku a chance

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by Gloriousgud: 9:20am On May 15, 2018
You started the corruption when you invited machinery from Fulani's and Cameroon to help fight Biafra. your END will be disastrous if you don't repent.
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by EarthXmetahuman: 9:33am On May 15, 2018
He is right.

Corruption grew wings under shagari.

I don't even know any national investment under gowons name.
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by EarthXmetahuman: 9:34am On May 15, 2018
Mogidi:
He maybe right.
Corruption started when Buhari was made minister of petroleum in the 70s.

Did y'all notice Buhari always miraculously end up with petroleum portfolio?
Even in the 90s when he had no reason to be in in govt he miraculously ended up PTF chairman. Today he is president and minister of petroleum.
Muhammadu Buhari- The biggest con artist in Nigeria.
corruption started to gain ground under shagari.
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by Mogidi: 9:51am On May 15, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
corruption started to gain ground under shagari.
Buhari was petroleum minister in the 70s when he was alleged to have deposited $2.8bil in midland bank London. That money disappeared never to be seen again. There's a reason Buhari runs to London everytime, he has $2.8bil to play with.
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by desmond2pk: 9:51am On May 15, 2018
But corruption was the reason given for your removal.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by EarthXmetahuman: 10:00am On May 15, 2018
Mogidi:

Buhari was petroleum minister in the 70s when he was alleged to have deposited $2.8bil in midland bank London. That money disappeared never to be seen again. There's a reason Buhari runs to London everytime, he has $2.8bil to play with.
except under same buhari, Nigeria had refineries to show etc. If buhari embezzeled 2.8billion dollars in the 70, how much did obasanjo then looted?

Donyiu even know how big 2.8billion is in the 70s?

Its a known fact that corruption became wide spread from shagari upward.
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by Horus(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2018
Mogidi:

Can you provide us with a source concerning this alleged bank deposit?
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by PointZerom: 11:16am On May 15, 2018
immhotep:

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom Buhariguy Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski shalomc
Following....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by PDJT: 11:52am On May 15, 2018
-But you, Coward Gowon carried out the first and largest government sponsored Genocide on the African continent. Posterity will not judge you and your future generations kindly.
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by okachie1(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2018
See em mouth! Corruption started after me...idi.ot man was it not you who botched regionalism in Nigeria that led to the war? If u had accepted the Aburi accord would We still be sharing states with this backward fellows we call our brothers whose mind is far removed from us?

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by Jesusloveyou: 12:31pm On May 15, 2018
immhotep:

corruption started from your new hero thief obj and stop by buhari and started with another of your new hero thief ibb.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by SternProphet: 12:39pm On May 15, 2018
Mogidi:

This is the SAD lie they have used to loot your destiny. Some of us were in secondary school then. Believe me your IQ has to very low to believe this trash .
Do you know FFK, GEJ, Fayose, Atiku and other PDP stalwarts don't even mention N2.8bn (it is not $2.8bn btw, those who quote $2.8bn are inferior products of Nigeria's education system. N2.8bn then was more in value than $2.8bn. I bet you don't even know that)

So PDP stalwarts above the age of 55 don't mention N2.8bn because it is a lie that you cannot tell as an educated person in Nigeria. They will ridicule you for months.

There was NO N2.8b missing . The newspaper that carried it was reporting falsehood

1 Like

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by johnmartus(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2018
Corruption start early 60s. But there was a limit then, corruption grew up during ibb administration MKO ABiola introduced corruption to military regime .its started from human trafficking where by abiola bribed senior official in army in order to carryout his business activities without any distraction.
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by Shalomc(f): 1:56pm On May 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
corruption started from your new hero thief obj and stop by buhari and started with another of you[right][/right]r new hero thief ibb.

Lol he's getting unhappy
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by orisa37: 3:56pm On May 15, 2018
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by orisa37: 3:58pm On May 15, 2018
Money wasn't Nigeria's Problem in Gowon.
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by Icloud22: 9:27am On May 16, 2018
wooo
Re: Corruption Started After Me - Yakubu Gowon by SalamRushdie: 9:30am On May 16, 2018
Entrenched and desperate corruption started with Buharis overthrow of Shagari

(1) (Reply)

IBRAHIM BUNU TELLS THE TRUTH TO AUTHORITY! / Senator Abaribe Support Group Release Statement On His Arrest. / Can You Die For Our Nigeria? Imagine, Man Drowns After Rescuing Pregnant Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.