Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Mark My Words (world Cup) NL Edition - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mark My Words (world Cup) NL Edition (655 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark My Words (world Cup) NL Edition by Edenoscar2(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2018
This thread is for you to make your predictions for the world cup

This is mine

No one of Portugal,Egypt or Nigeria will make out of the group stages

Portugal

Yes I know they have Ronaldo,and I think their over reliance on him will hurt them in this world cup,I watched their game against Egypt and you could see the team is completely toothless without their talisman, I could see morroco edging them to take second place

Egypt

Russia is going to get 3 penalty in their 3 group stage game,they are not going to host the world cup and leave early,you will see massive fixing in all their games,I see them topping this group and Uruguay coming second

Nigeria

Its not going to happen,i dont see us beating any of the group opponent we'll be lucky to even come third in this group.i hope am wrong and we qualify but am not convinced at all

1 Like

Re: Mark My Words (world Cup) NL Edition by frankman365(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2018
let's watch and see
Re: Mark My Words (world Cup) NL Edition by udensia: 3:12pm On May 15, 2018
I will win over 500k on BetKing in this World Cup! cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mark My Words (world Cup) NL Edition by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2018
Nice opinion,but nothing is ever too sure;besides,this is football. Personally, I don't believe in big names. Looking at the Nigerian squad for example, we've got just few star players-victor Moses, john Mikel, Wilfred Ndidi and maybe Alex Iwobi.The quality of the aforementioned players is less compared to Argentina's Lionel Messi, Ever Banega, Sergio Aguero, Paulo Dybala, Nicolas Otamendi,Angel Dimaria and Higuain. They can't also be compared to Croatia's Luka Modric, Rakitic,Mario Mandzukic, Mateo Kovacic or Perisic. But like I said,it's not about big names. It's all about personal determination and team work.These guys can go out there and do wonders; who would have believed that spain wouldn't make it out of the group stage in BRAZIL2014. They weren't just defeated,they were humiliated by Netherland inspite of their "archive of stars". I strongly believe Nigeria will make it of the group.
Re: Mark My Words (world Cup) NL Edition by Edenoscar2(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2018
udensia:
I will win over 500k on BetKing in this World Cup! cool cool cool cool
How,do you know something others dont?
Re: Mark My Words (world Cup) NL Edition by udensia: 9:22am On May 18, 2018
Edenoscar2:

How,do you know something others dont?
Bro, na faith!!! grin grin

Claim it while it's hot.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Madrid Players React To Manager's Resignation / Real Madrid Set To Offer Bale New Contract After Zidane's Resignation / Nigeria Super Eagles Is Already Out Of The World Cup Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.