Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos (55317 Views)

Two Killed, Another Shot In The Face By Gunmen In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Attackers Storm Zamfara Market. 2 Killed, Others Injured. Graphic Photos / Fulani Men Shot Dead In Zamfara State By Armed Attackers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by isybeke(f): 5:14pm On May 16, 2018
Doctors dey try shaa,,,,,the surgeon or whatever actually did a very good job, so unfortunate he gave up .....rip

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by omogin(f): 5:14pm On May 16, 2018
mightyhazell:
the surgeons tried

that looks to me like a heavy sword job tho.. a bullet/cart will do a messier job on dat face
Thanks for remembering that a person tried to rescue him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by ghostfacekillar(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2018
I will neva die for naija.. R. I. P soldier. U died for a useless country.
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by blowjob: 5:16pm On May 16, 2018
Angelanest:
A soldier has died after battling for his life following a gruesome attack by men of the underworld in Keffi local government area in Nasarawa State. According to reports, the armed attackers who are said to be robbers - shot the soldier in the face and left him seriously injured with blood gushing out.

The injured man was rushed to the hospital where he was treated and his damaged face sewn. The soldier later gave up the ghost due to the injuri :Des he sustained.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/soldier-killed-by-gunmen-in-keffi-nasarawa-state.html

shit happens.. grin fighting for Naija,na risk.
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by Postanalyser: 5:18pm On May 16, 2018
Number of people that died during python dance=105. Number of python dancers who have died from then till now=300
Does it mean that the python is now dancing ateliogwu?

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by jegz25(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2018
gidgiddy:
I have no love for Python dancers.
we don't expect love from children of hate before

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by dunedamatrix(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2018
May he rip!

Please can someone help me with 1k?

I'm hungry! I'm a student! I just wanna eat. Thank you.

Uba. Ac no: 2016229958.
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by Popularity(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2018
Kylekent59:

Same beared, eye lashes
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by consultancy: 5:28pm On May 16, 2018
this looks like a matchet cut. gunshot would have scattered the face. the cut is too clean to be gunshot. I may be wrong anyway

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by Aare2050(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2018
Good day great people. My name is Bamishile, i have a PALM-OIL business proposal of one hundred thousand naira. (#100,000) the said business is very lucrative and i have work on both the supply and demand chain.

I need the help of my fellow countrymen to make this dream of mine a reality, i am a graduate of Obafemi Awololo University from the department of Yoruba Language, life have not been easy for me for a long time until i get the private school teaching job that I'm currently doing now.

I plead to you, to help me raise this capital. Please no amount is too small, #200 from #500 people is equals to the needed capital.

May God continue to help us all in our endeavours. Amen.
Acct number: 0051640785
Acct name: Akanle Bamishile
Bank: Access bank
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by saabright(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2018
gidgiddy:
sense is really not common
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by VanBommel(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2018
Who soldier epp, mtcheeeeeww
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by ELgordo(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2018
OVoko!
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by pehay: 5:46pm On May 16, 2018
OMG.....RIP
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by AroOkigbo(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2018
Zoharariel:
Obatala shantra shantro kabandash kuvuki kadoch kadoch!

Who is the MOD that pushed this to the front page? undecided

You should have wrote: "Warning, graphic picture. I repeat, very very graphic picture".

Then I would have skipped the thread.
There's nothing graphic there if you live in Nigeria. We have seen it all. ..unfortunately
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by Pascal181: 5:50pm On May 16, 2018
Chisos, which type of bullet is that?a soldier was found dead in Benue state nd d next day d entire community was wiped out with houses razed,lemme watch what they 're going to do to keffi

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by captianfreeman(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2018
Must everything be posted on the Internet. ?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by kmaster007: 6:00pm On May 16, 2018
o boy! dis one nah sniper.... hard target
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by Mrjaz(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2018
Oh my God this was really bad RIP gallant soldier God protect us Amen
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by BAVOSKI(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2018
Chai
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by Krak(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2018
greyham:
This looks like a machete assault

There's no way he could have survived that blow

Point blank shot by a gun.
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by achiever12: 6:11pm On May 16, 2018
ejikemeuwa:
I have no respect or pity for all these soja boys. Painful Umuahia, Onitsha, Okigwe etc massacre experiences are still on my mind. Sorry I don't feel a thing for this one

were you alive then?
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On May 16, 2018
Those who kill by the sword shall die by it. It is written..

Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by Yinxies(f): 6:13pm On May 16, 2018
Oh my God!

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by bewla(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2018
gidgiddy:
Y THEY ONLY OBEY COMMAND
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by fucktoto: 6:17pm On May 16, 2018
there's no bullet wounds on his face. this was possibly an attack by foooolani moooslims but they're trying to cover the truth.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2018
bewla:
Y THEY ONLY OBEY COMMAND
Then the military ethics should be reviewed..if you can follow orders to gun down unarmed civilians without provocation..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by Dearlord(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2018
All shall be well!
This reminds me of the ugly war we fought long time in Congo .
Re: Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 16, 2018
May God forgive whoever uploaded the second picture without censoring it considering how gory that looks. It's just not enough to scribble that line "disturbing photos".

It is unethical .

Naira land seems to be a bloodthirsty site. The bloodier the image, the better for Nairaland. This is a vampire blog.You can't see this elsewhere that cherish professionalism. What's the essence of moderation?

Nonsense!!!

In other climes, they'll shut your ass down for being so dumb and unprofessional. How can you guys offend the sensibilities and sensitivities of people this way?

It's sickening!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Beaten To Stupor For Killing Guest At Funeral In Lekki / Ogun: EFCC Releases Names Of 42 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ilaro (Photos) / Anambra Government Starts 'Operation Arrest All Touts' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.