Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (54027 Views)

Bayo Sina Babarinde: Photos Of RCCG Member Shot Dead By Gunmen In Kwara State / Vikings Member & Armed Robber Killed By Police In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2018
One sailor down... grin

Scores counting loading...

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by WILLIAMSKECH: 2:11pm On May 15, 2018
mrborntodoit:
Chei!

Cultism does not pay !What shall it profit a man to shine on earth and pay with his life only to leave your family in shame and grief ?

Meanwhile

One person kill English there badly!

Mr Oscar Harry, abeg go back to school for the following reasons:
shoot died Abeg répété!

Stop Violent ?
Chai chai !
Guy y na
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2018
Why is it that anybody that gets shot will be labelled a rival cult member. we don't unravel the circumstances. We just conclude that he was shot because he is a cultist

3 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Decapo: 2:26pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

PLEASE WHO KNOWS WHEN VIKINGS (RAGNA) SEASON 5 WILL BE OUT?

I LOVE VIKINGS AND GAME OF THRONES kiss
Season 5 is out now
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by mrborntodoit: 2:34pm On May 15, 2018
g4gerald:

'killed English' not 'kill'
U sef needs to go back to school

Abeg go buy sense jare.
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Ebuka6841(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2018
May Odin reserve a special place for him at the celestial reign of Asgard
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by scobyhybrid(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

PLEASE WHO KNOWS WHEN VIKINGS (RAGNA) SEASON 5 WILL BE OUT?

I LOVE VIKINGS AND GAME OF THRONES kiss

i dey watch season six
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by 8stargeneral: 2:44pm On May 15, 2018
D real lazy nigeria youth buhari meant grin
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by luggy(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2018
good for you cult boy
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Unik3030: 2:59pm On May 15, 2018
mrborntodoit:
Chei!

Cultism does not pay !What shall it profit a man to shine on earth and pay with his life only to leave his family in shame and grief ?

Meanwhile

One person kill English there badly!

Mr Oscar Harry, abeg go back to school for the following reasons:
shoot died Abeg répété!

Stop Violent ?
Chai chai !
only kids pick point errors in people's grammar, mature minds get the point and move on. that's life, cos u yourself u have your flaws

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2018
Reelmii:
is valhala the name of their own heaven. ... abeg make una teach me o, I dont understand grandpa and valhala
I asked a friend and he said "Grandpa" was an old man who died many years ago. Grandpa later appeared to Grandson in a nightmare and told him to start this evil group. So Grandson obeyed and formed this group whose objective is to get to Valhalla. Grandson saw this place Valhalla in the nightmarish vision he had. It's where Grandpa dwells. It's actually a duplex in hell. These fools walk the world seeking who to kill and hope to get killed eventually to gain access to Valhalla.
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 15, 2018
Cultist or not, we'll all die someday.

So all those people commenting thrash should just calm down.

Thousands of people died today, most of whom aren't cultists.

Just comment RIP and pass, no need to type thrash cos its not as if the dead can read.

Haven said that, say no to cultism

RIP to the dead
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:11pm On May 15, 2018
/
Some people try to talk people out of cults.

Why?

Some are born to be great while some are born to be losers.

You cannot change their loser destinies. Let the Law of Natural selection run its course.

*/
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2018
1:0 score.
It will soon be 1:1

Foolish people!
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by shineeye1: 3:18pm On May 15, 2018
He definitely has lived high on violence and now he is down with violence and shall go six feet below in violence.
Such is the path of all merchants of blood: they get soaked in blood!
Next!!!
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by mrborntodoit: 3:32pm On May 15, 2018
Unik3030:
only kids pick point errors in people's grammar, mature minds get the point and move on. that's life, cos u yourself u have your flaws

Sounds like you have seen all the kids and mature minds in the world to come up with such conclusion tongue u sound ignorant! Hehehehehe!!

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2018
Those who play this vikings of a tin are fools who don't know the aim why the vikings was created. The group was created to promote peace in vasities in d time of wole soyinka. But today our youths takes it like a do or die affair.continu

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 15, 2018
GoodDieYoung:
ONPE. Your mates are doing good things, you are joining cult. Hi and join another where you dey now

youngman you commented on my post and you ran away..
like why didn't you defend your comment?

it's like you don't know what commitment is all about.
I'm a Married man and I know these things. .

kindly go back to that thread and defend your comment
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by selab: 4:00pm On May 15, 2018
Egbe ni fun esu ati ise owo re..............
Fraternity my foot...... hell fire

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by engrkaz(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2018
Oya..awon eiyan Jakujaku..eiyan Korofo korofo, eiyan grandpa, eiyan Odin....
All the itua, point, jolly, sally, picnic, all the ground, as ibaka dey pronounce, Kpoai they yarn, Big eye dey cap, stirrer dey report..kms dey para, ostrich wet u, aiye my capin dey paranoid.. My sipelete dey consult..
Ewekoko men dey rep, Picus and obeche flying squad..
Kudeti, ogunpa and jakaranda and odan, Florida..
All d temples, nests, Islands, decks
Free gates, zones and world head quarters...

These are the meaningless "codes" that fascinates many young people about confraternities..

All these nonsense ain't worth ur patents or loved ones tears..

This line from late tupac's lil hommies saved me from being a cultist..

Lil hommies on d ride, n!ggaz gonna die tonight, let's get high tonight
Lil hommies on d march running from ds punk police, cos lil n!ggaz get sh!t...
I remember when u was just a lil gee flirting with death playing Russian roulette.. Screaming kill me..
Hey there young N!gga what u smokin on? mad at d world cos u came from a broken home?
Young n!gga let me know if u die would ur heart feel pain, watching as ur mother cry..
Would all ur hommies ride? Or would they all get high and talk about how u died

SAY NO TO CULTISM

1 Like

Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Musa322(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2018
Mtcheew......waist of sperm...���
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Sinof(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2018
He Must Have Met Odin In Valhala By Now. Dead Men Dont Count (In Aro Mates' Voice)
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Reelmii: 4:53pm On May 15, 2018
SachaBastien:

I asked a friend and he said "Grandpa" was an old man who died many years ago. Grandpa later appeared to Grandson in a nightmare and told him to start this evil group. So Grandson obeyed and formed this group whose objective is to get to Valhalla. Grandson saw this place Valhalla in the nightmarish vision he had. It's where Grandpa dwells. It's actually a duplex in hell. These fools walk the world seeking who to kill and hope to get killed eventually to gain access to Valhalla.
tank u for the enlightenment
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
@Oscar Harry the 1st commenter.... Lol! So he was shoot died ehn....? Okay o! R. I. P to english & the frat man.
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by zudozz: 5:05pm On May 15, 2018
Aroooo BAGER!!!!.

The problem of school confraternity is d age of this boys..5 years after they leave school they already start regreting...the cult group members that have graduated n are more experienced should give the boys orientation n make them understand that killing a human being is not killing a rat or a chicken..the curse follows you for d rest of your life.
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 15, 2018
Rot in hell bro
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by owielinus(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2018
he is not a cultist ooo
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by owielinus(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2018
owielinus:
he is not a cultist ooo
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by owielinus(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2018
[quote author=owielinus post=67591518][/quote] see proves
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Raylight2(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2018
9isguy:
RIP
what kind of peace are to talking about please /?
Re: Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) by Misternas89(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2018
mrborntodoit:

Sounds like you have seen all the kids and mature minds in the world to come up with such conclusion tongue u sound ignorant! Hehehehehe!!
Sounded and not sound Mr English Corrector sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport / Ex-Banker Forces His 9-Year-Old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him In Benin / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.