Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

" I Think Linda Ikeji Is A Snub" - Kisha Amibo Island - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " I Think Linda Ikeji Is A Snub" - Kisha Amibo Island (441 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Think Linda Ikeji Is A Snub" - Kisha Amibo Island by orjisblog(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2018
Kisha Trolls Linda Ikeji Again, Calls Her A Snub After Mailing 37 Apology Messages To Her*

Controversial Blogger and CEO Of AMIBOISLAND Kisha, Has Once Again Trolled Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji On her silence after Mailing 37 Apology Messages to Her Regarding her Article Tagged: Linda Ikeji’s Predicaments Were The Reasons Why I Got Married.
She Also went further to state her disappointment on how Linda Ikeji reacted To The Article Especially when She is what she called “The Mother Of Shaking Tables”…lol.

READ HER POST BELOW

Good Afternoon Ma. I hope you’re having a great day. Over the weeks, i have tried The best way i could to at least reach out to you especially after knowing your reaction towards an article that i was linked To, Tagged: *Linda ikeji’s Predicaments were the reason why i got married…. Bla bla bla*.

As much as it pains me that it was misconstrued though in a way many saw as to my advantage but do I care about all that when “someone I care about most” is somewhere sad? That was why without hesitating, I cleared the air.
I must state my dissatisfaction on how you handled the whole issue especially when you’re the queen of Shaking Tables…lol.

I’m sorry it did hurt you but your predicaments that I meant to say is the way most people harass you even on your blog. In many occasions, I’ve stumbled and tackled comments like Linda stop posting someone else’s husband, linda go and marry, linda and eggplant and more of such unprintable words..
Linda, look at the truth for what it is and stop been sentimental. don’t judge me but even if you do, i have enough patience to bear it all after all, “I’m Your Creation”.

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/05/15/%e2%80%8bi-think-linda-ikeji-is-a-snub-controversial-blogger-kisha/

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: " I Think Linda Ikeji Is A Snub" - Kisha Amibo Island by goldbim(f): 11:27am On May 15, 2018
This is an example of someone that l disgrace you in public and privately apologize.
Re: " I Think Linda Ikeji Is A Snub" - Kisha Amibo Island by Nobody: 11:34am On May 15, 2018
"The life of a lazy blogger"
Re: " I Think Linda Ikeji Is A Snub" - Kisha Amibo Island by Tamarapetty(f): 11:38am On May 15, 2018
Ok ma

(1) (Reply)

The IGP Idris Transmission SPEECH VS Our My Oga At The Top(remix Vide0 / Bobrisky Finally Set To Reveal The Identity Of His Mysterious Bae. / Friends Gave My Wife Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage – Actor Afeez Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.