Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

How To Prepare Cabbage Fried Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Cabbage Fried Rice (749 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Cabbage Fried Rice by VirtueDigest: 11:41am On May 15, 2018
Cabbage Fried Rice comes to the rescue for that leftover boiled white rice.

Ingredients

The quantities of the following Cabbage Fried Rice ingredients to use is up to you, it depends on how busy you want the rice to look. I usually go for lest rice and more cabbage. Watch the video below to see the quantities of ingredients I used.

Leftover boiled white rice
Cabbage (chopped)
Mushroom (chopped)
Red onions (sliced)
Carrots (shredded)
Chicken breast (cut into strips)
Red bell pepper (sliced)
Green bell pepper (sliced)
Carrot oil
Salt (to taste)
Seasoning for the chicken

Thyme
Salt
Black pepper
Seasoning cube
Cumin

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/how-to-prepare-cabbage-fried-rice/

(1) (Reply)

Monitor Lizard Killed By A Facebook User. / Coconut Rice Made Easy(efizzyfoods) / Coffee Pods - Excellent Coffee For Busy Peoples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.