Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) (33951 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Herdsman Caught With Sack Of Bullets In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by Trexnemesis(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2018
ladiesreject:
No b Kogi State again?

Kogi State is synonymous to evil.

I hate Kogi State anything related to it, including her people.

O ti ya werey sha!
Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by Jabioro: 1:46pm On May 15, 2018
'Ours' police are too quick to announced sensetive criminal info to the public.What stop the to know the enacted routes before it get the suspects and the destination and the final users..they can have the chains and the movement routes.
Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by Charly68: 2:21pm On May 15, 2018
They are either armed robbers or gun runners
Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by abuhari: 2:46pm On May 15, 2018
I believe those guys with flat head are not fulani.
Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by markwhyte: 3:15pm On May 15, 2018
See their outdated faces, wait oo hope they are not planning to say Dino sent them
Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by ashetu(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2018
samysamy:
The two men pictured below were caught with bullets in Kogi state.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/two-men-caught-with-bullets-in-kogi.html?m=1
see the way they are looking,as if they dnt know anything....mtchewww killer youth
Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by Biggings: 7:29pm On May 15, 2018
noblealuu:
I don't feel like commenting shocked
Which person's handwriting is that then??

Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by adesamix(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2018
they will stil link them to Dino Milaye on sick bed.
Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by sapeleboi(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2018
DPO you know what to do
Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by CodeTemplar: 1:27am On May 16, 2018
When will herdsmen be paraded like this ? They are always standing when paraded.
Re: Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) by Alberttahir: 6:38am On May 16, 2018
YAHAYA BELLO, DINO, FALEKE. WHY?

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde / Phone Repairer Sells Soldier's iPad And iPhone, Vanishes With Money In Delta.PIC / Driver Shot Dead During New Yam Festival In Abia Community (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.