Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,282 members, 7,957,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why Many Christian will miss Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Christian will miss Heaven (607 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Christian will miss Heaven by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2018
Many christians and good church goers will go to hell. Because of ignorance partly. And partly because, they have believe a lie from the pit of hell. The lie that teaches saying the sinners prayer is the WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE

Believing that means believing that the way to eternal life (heaven) is a skyrocket science not to say a broad way. Which contradicts the position and teachings of the bible. Which states. The WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE/HEAVEN is a narrow way.Which is to say. It's not an easy way. It's a way that will exert much from one. Because it all entails doing good, practicing righteousness, brotherly love.

My Witnesses
John the baptist teachings.
To escape eternal damnation (hell fire). One shall be practioner of brotherly love, in all ramification. Luke 3:3-14.

Peter the apostle teachings. To escape hell fire. One shall repent or turn away from his/her evil deeds or way of life. Acts 2:37-40; 41-46.

Our Lord Jesus Christ teachings. To have eternal life. One shall love others as him/her self. Show brotherly love. Be brothers/sisters keeper. Be there for others in times of need. Jn 5:25-29; Luke 18:18-22; Matt. 25: 31-46.

Permit me to add. It's true that one don't have to sacrifice lambs, bulls, etc. To obtain forgiveness of pass errors, mistakes. Or deeds in times of ignorance. That's old testament/convenant way of obtaining forgiveness or remission of sins. In this new testament convenant era. Remission of sins is by faith on the sacrifice of Christ (the lamb of God) on Calvary. Which is depicted by water baptism.

But for eternal life. It's a reward for good deeds, practicing of righteousness, brotherly love.

Thanks for your time.

Yours Fellow Labourer in Christ Vineyard.
Nnendu
www.drnnendu..com

(1) (Reply)

Grace With Labour / Looking For Seers Come In If You Are 1 / Well Structured Three Bedroom Flat Rent At Solanke Str, Akoka, Yaba. Price: 750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.