Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects (31310 Views)

AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. / Rivers Withdraws Criminal Charges Against Amaechi, Cole / Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by tofolo(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2018
sevo:

If no be dis useless and lazy network wey I dey use, u for no get mouth comment this
pele, Seun no dey pay kobo for FTC..... I know I have been there severally... grin
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by Mutemenot(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2018
olatade:
dino 1 naija police 0

Are you on this thread ?
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2018
SBG04:
The tape where Dino Melaye was heard laughing and congratulating himself for framing these guys is still online. For those that want to start saying the FG is behind their acquittal. And for those idiot, senseless youths that love Melaye because they follow him on twitter.
...Twitter.
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by gwmlogistic: 2:28pm On May 15, 2018
Bb
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by SBG04: 2:30pm On May 15, 2018
Archangel15:

Can you show the link?
Typical Nigerian youth!
Doesn't know what google is.
Here, take because I know you won't even bother searching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-HAW76zMtA

4 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by Butterflyleo: 2:30pm On May 15, 2018
This clearly shows that Dino masterminded his own assassination attempt and then framed others for it and even had a phone recording of his admitting to this.

Now that they called for key witnesses non could be produced after a whole 4 adjournments.

E don be for Dino. grin

They will soon release the remix of his Aje kun iya lo nje song as he is placed in handcuffs.

5 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by Archangel15: 2:32pm On May 15, 2018
[s]
SBG04:

Typical Nigerian youth!

[/s]

Where is the voice of Dino Melaye in this trash?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by binsanni(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2018
good
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by semyman: 2:40pm On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Funny country. if it was a poor man who committed an offence. there would have sentenced him, this Nigeria don tire me, I am going back to my village
Read to understand, education expensive but I am more scared of illiteracy like this

5 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 15, 2018
You are a blockhead and you have no one to tell you
semyman:
Read to understand, education expensive but I am more scared of illiteracy like this
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by VFLMazta: 3:13pm On May 15, 2018
blindly losing money to nairabet virtual football league or any other virtual league is the highest height of stupidity and ignorance to me, and you should agree with me it doesn't make any sense - at least not while there is a better alternative, someway to trade your money instead of gambling it.

there is a better way, see how to manage your funds and make daily profit on nairabet virtual football league.
http://www.vflmazta.tk

stop betting blindly!!!
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by Throwback: 3:15pm On May 15, 2018
Archangel15:

Can you show the link?

See link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFG3S8fCxS8

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by authority2006(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Funny country. if it was a poor man who committed an offence. there would have sentenced him, this Nigeria don tire me, I am going back to my village

Those guys are poor people. But no judge will sentence any accuse if the prosecution fails to appear in court. Was there really an attempt to assassinate Dino?

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by windwayltd: 4:11pm On May 15, 2018
Saraki and co can never save Dino Melaye this time prison is now a must for for Dino.False accusation of innocent people and if it was before he will use money and jail innocent people for an attack he framed by him self. When God says its time to Judge your actions beyond the public eyes no one can stop God. Its time for Dino even right from his campus time,he will answer cases and answer cases till he will be forced to plead guilty, u can deceive humans but not God your creator. He knows very well that is why he is claiming sick but right now with this Judgement there will be no delay for him to enter his house which is prison.

5 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by jumobi1(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2018
SBG04:

Typical Nigerian youth!

LMBO but do you know how to use it. You posted the wrong video boss. I know you didn’t even bother to listen before posting.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 15, 2018
Yes there was, his car and house were riddled with bullets, it was on the instructions of the governor most likely. It was expected that the case will be bungled, Dino the accuser is now the accused.
authority2006:

Those guys are poor people. But no judge will sentence any accuse if the prosecution fails to appear in court. Was there really an attempt to assassinate Dino?
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by Butterflyleo: 4:30pm On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes there was, his car and house were riddled with bullets, it was on the instructions of the governor most likely. It was expected that the case will be bungled, Dino the accuser is now the accused.

I doubt if there was any attempt to assassinate him.

There was no "riddling" of any house or car with bullets. 2 or 3 well placed bullet holes was all there was.

Dino automatically blamed yahaya bello despite not having any evidence and pointed fingers at those who have just been released also without evidence and now the hunter has become the hunted.

Why could they not produce witnesses despite being given a whole four adjournments?

It is clear Dino masterminded his own assassination himself and anyone who can jump from a moving vehicle filled with armed police men despite being a senator of the federal republic of nigeria and who despite being discharged from the hospital in good health yet still fakes illness is surely trying to run from his own shadow.

His goose is cooked.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by erico2k2(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2018
SBG04:

Typical Nigerian youth!

Guy, where was the voice speaking in the craaaap?
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by Upsidedown9ja(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2018
I am just here to read comment
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by ymaruf01: 5:51pm On May 15, 2018
Dino abeg find job fr me toooo I will pray fr u
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 15, 2018
Archangel15:
[s][/s]
Where is the voice of Dino Melaye in this trash?
I just weak for the guy. The video is a sham Abeg.
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by keneck1: 9:37pm On May 15, 2018
Sirpaul:
FGN Distractions - if you know you know
hmm but the court said dino has no case against anybody,dino is no threat to any body in kogi and naija politics,so why will somebody want to kill him,what for,dino is just a noise maker entertaining the likes of saraki and co.
Re: Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects by Alberttahir: 6:31am On May 16, 2018
Just like Dino said: 'every lie has an expiry date'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot At Tonye Cole During Meeting (WATCH) / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / Dayo Israel Robbed In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.