Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,738 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) (59128 Views)

Lagos State Health Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2020 / Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (43 Positions) / How To Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Enugufirstson(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Anybody going from Abuja tomorrow? ?
Indicate
Let's go together

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by isaacosas01(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Enugufirstson:
Anybody going from Abuja tomorrow? ?
Indicate
Let's go together

When is your exam?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by propanet(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
I will not encourage anyone coming from a far distance to come and waste his or her money on transport fare for that crap they called recruitment. They just want to waste applicants resources for nothing, the mode of the exam and questions is a pointer to that fact.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by isaacosas01(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
propanet:
I will not encourage anyone coming from a far distance to come and waste his or her money on transport fare for that crap they called recruitment. They just want to waste applicants resources for nothing, the mode of the exam and questions is a pointer to that fact.

Hmmmm.... I get sha.

Anyhow I fit enter Benin from Lagos tomorow still write the exam. Since its between 8am to 3pm.

I believe I should be in Benin by 12noon, so by that timei fit still write d exam.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2018
I really felt bad when i saw questions about oba of benin ....what is the relationship between what i applied for and oba of benin? i am not applying to an oba. Those guys know what they are doing
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Preshivano01(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Samuel Emua Uwagbale please help me check for my name
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by michaelo2(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2018
Hmmmmm, seriously some questions were not complete, some answers not present, some questions were literally containing Instead of actual words or figures. I Thank God in all I passed

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Liverpoolfc:
I really felt bad when i saw questions about oba of benin ....what is the relationship between what i applied for and oba of benin? i am not applying to an oba. Those guys know what they are doing
You can't even pretend to function properly in the south south without knowledge about the Oba.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by larryTall97: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Actually the questions it’s piece of nonsense. Most of my questions were government questions about Clifford and some constitution stuffs. I never for once did government related course before. Am a science students. And to make matter worst, I was asked some basic mathematics and to my disappointment I solved the maths offhand but the answers to the options they gave were totally wrong. This are maths you can do without using pen or sheet paper. I was frustrated and I had to ask one of the staff in the CBT room that some of the questions doesn’t have answers and the lady claimed she wasn’t the one who set the questions. Some other candidates attest to the fact that the questions has wrong answers inputted. It’s was annoying. Questions relating to my course wasn’t asked. Part of the question I got was when AC invented, and some other sad questions. The maths aspect hurt me most though. May God help person
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Khulkhat: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2018
larryTall97:
Actually the questions it’s piece of nonsense. Most of my questions were government questions about Clifford and some constitution stuffs. I never for once did government related course before. Am a science students. And to make matter worst, I was asked some basic mathematics and to my disappointment I solved the maths offhand but the answers to the options they gave were totally wrong. This are maths you can do without using pen or sheet paper. I was frustrated and I had to ask one of the staff in the CBT room that some of the questions doesn’t have answers and the lady claimed she wasn’t the one who set the questions. Some other candidates attest to the fact that the questions has wrong answers inputted. It’s was annoying. Questions relating to my course wasn’t asked. Part of the question I got was when AC invented, and some other sad questions. The maths aspect hurt me most though. May God help person

My brother the questions for sciences was disheartening I must say.more than half was government related.I hope they asked the social sciences science related questions oh if not they goofed.poor performance everywhere.I heard some people scored zero.this is no aptitude test,more like jamb questions given in an unrelated field.las las we must dey alright
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by eweheg: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Please what's your score n do you have any idea of the cutoff mark?
michaelo2:
Hmmmmm, seriously some questions were not complete, some answers not present, some questions were literally containing Instead of actual words or figures. I Thank God in all I passed
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Clemexy20(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2018
propanet:
honestly I av written n I regret waisting ma t.p n time. dese people r wicked.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Clemexy20(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Khulkhat:

My brother the questions for sciences was disheartening I must say.more than half was government related.I hope they asked the social sciences science related questions oh if not they goofed.poor performance everywhere.I heard some people scored zero.this is no aptitude test,more like jamb questions given in an unrelated field.las las we must dey alright
it's d same engineering got almost dia questions 2 b current affairs of 1960
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Khulkhat: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Clemexy20:
it's d same engineering got almost dia questions 2 b current affairs of 1960

I would have preferred current affairs to the government. Current affairs is generally acceptable
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Preshivano01(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2018
please someone help me confirm this name on the list Oboite Agatha Ose
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by propanet(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Clemexy20:
honestly I av written n I regret waisting ma t.p n time. dese people r wicked.
They are just looking for a way to push applicants aside
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by michaelo2(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
eweheg:
Please what's your score n do you have any idea of the cutoff mark?
the cutoff mark is 40

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by isaacosas01(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shebi i can write the exam by say 1pm... I would be in Benin tomorrow.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Delightful8(f): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Plesse someone should help me check the following names
1) Beauty Ehimiyen- Auditor2
2) Omoniyi Kuteyi- Vet Doctor
Thanks
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by michaelo2(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please was any one given score printout
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Hobowobo(f): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
The exam was poorly set especially d maths : wrongly expressed....WTF is
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Saintcurtis(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
michaelo2:

yes
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by michaelo2(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
How do I get it no one gave me
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by eweheg: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
michaelo2:
Yes I was given
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by michaelo2(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saintcurtis:

yes
how do I get it, no one gave me.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by eweheg: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
michaelo2:
the cutoff mark is 40
That's good
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by eweheg: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
michaelo2:
how do I get it, no one gave me.
You collect at the office before the exam hall
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by michaelo2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
eweheg:

You collect at the office before the exam hall
the thing is am in Lagos, can someone help me get
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Saintcurtis(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
michaelo2:
How do I get it no one gave me

u didn't wait to collect it
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by Saintcurtis(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
eweheg:
That's good
wat next afta d CBT?
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by michaelo2(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saintcurtis:

u didn't wait to collect it
I didn't know we were supposed to wait to collect it, please any idea how I can get mine
Re: Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) by eweheg: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please any update yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

3 Week Job With KPMG / What Kind Of Job Can A Criminologist Get In Nigeria? / Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.