Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

See Another Way To Make Money From A Blog(website) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See Another Way To Make Money From A Blog(website) (331 Views)

Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Another Way To Make Money From A Blog(website) by Betaflip: 2:59pm On May 15, 2018
There are many ways to make money from a blog(website),i know whats on your mind--adsense, affiliate marketing, rendering services e.t.c.....But do you know you can make money flipping websites, for those who dont know what it means, flipping a websites involves buying a website, making it better and selling at a higher price, you can also sell your own website,you may also ask "why will i sell my website? "....i dont know, reasons may differ but it is worth noting that people are willing to buy, it is a matter of your websites quality, not everybody is willing to start from scratch by building a website, buying a domain name, hosting, creating quality contents,some of them just want something to build on, as there are sellers, there are also buyers... but there is a problem "were to buy or sell? ". There are several marketplaces to buy and sell websites e. g flippa, sedo.... but all these options are not favorable to Nigerians... Hence a group of programmers, internet entrepreneurs came up with "BETAFLIP.COM.NG"....Nigeria's first website marketplace,the idea behind betaflip is simple - bring sellers in front of potential buyers, and ensure safe and smooth transactions between them....

Betaflip.com.ng aims at becoming the most trusted marketplace for Nigerians to sell their websites.. visit "betaflip.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Sale / I Need UK Or Germany Adsense URGENTLY!!! / Check Out Our Latest Completed Website And Mobile App Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.