Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? (1776 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 4:25pm On May 15, 2018
For a long time we have looked at Nigeria and wondered why things aren't working. We have watched on as various political appointees make excuses for the Nation's slow development with a large part of them blaming it on Oil Prices. Many have suggested Diversification as a way to exploring other potentials of the country.

After some research, a look at the Map of Nigeria shows regions could be merged by common values to diversify the economy accordingly.

A Sample Diversified Economy MAP of Nigeria is posted below

I'm going to be posting pictures of what I think each region in the Diversified Nigeria should look like in the nearest future.
Note: the captions under these pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
Source: Bravadoland Blog

lalasticlala, mynd44 oam4j

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by iyblaq(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2018
We can only hope for a better Nigeria. But certainly not with the current set of leaders we have now

1 Like

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 4:28pm On May 15, 2018
GREEN REGION: What we should Expect!
Current states in the region include:
Adamawa State
Bauchi State
Borno State
Gombe State
Jigawa State
Kaduna State
Kano State
Katsina State
Kebbi State
Sokoto State
Zamfara State
Yobe State

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by dynicks(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2018
Now this would be awesome...
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by papoudaupolos: 4:42pm On May 15, 2018
We
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by theenchanter: 4:43pm On May 15, 2018
A restructured Nigeria will make sense, Nigeria will be a force to reckon with if restructured. Imagine having like 3 countries competing with each other in a country?

If and only if they restructure the country, diversifying d economy will only have minimal effect.

But this is worth front page. Where are d mods
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
No danfo, no traffic robbers, no public fights, my beloved police nko? No more PHCN? No queues, no beggars, no oloshos, no beer parlours, no refuse dumps, no gutters and potholes, no child labour...

All I see is freshly cut grass, tarred roads, renewable & efficient energy, mechanized farmin' & hygienic food... hell no.

This Nigeria cannot work. angry

#BringBackOurNigeria
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
MAROON REGION What we should Expect!
Current States in the Region Include
FCT, Abuja
Nasarawa State
Niger State
Plateau State

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 4:50pm On May 15, 2018
PINK REGION What we should Expect!
Current States in the Region Include:
Kogi State
Benue State
Taraba State

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 4:55pm On May 15, 2018
BLUE REGION What we should Expect!
Ekiti State
Kwara State
Lagos State
Ogun State
Ondo State
Osun State
Oyo State

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by spartan117(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2018
I'll like to see these headlines coming from my country instead of having headlines like stolen mace, herdsmen killing, Boko haram, grass cutting, mainagate.
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 5:07pm On May 15, 2018
YELLOW REGION What we should Expect!
Abia State
Anambra State
Ebonyi State
Imo State
Enugu State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 15, 2018
Why are the Igbo states about industry & productive things that can actually boost a nation's economy while the Afonja states are about mundane & meaningless things like artistes, gossip bloggers etc?

OP, what are you tryin' to say?

Moderators, ban OP indefinitely. He's a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 5:14pm On May 15, 2018
ORANGE REGION What we should Expect!
Akwa Ibom State
Cross River State

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 5:19pm On May 15, 2018
Last but not the least,
RED REGION What we should Expect!
Bayelsa State
Delta State
Edo State
Rivers State

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 5:19pm On May 15, 2018
What Kind Of Nigeria would you like to see? Please Share your thoughts!
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by aumeehn: 5:22pm On May 15, 2018
if Nigeria will be like this Nigerians will never run to a foreign country!! OP! your head dey there but remember that our politicians are after Money!!! they will loot and loot until there's nothing remaining to Loot! Imagine a Nation full of literates hardworking and intelligent people been ruled by illiterates criminals thieves scammers armed robbers! Nigeria go better!

1 Like

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 5:30pm On May 15, 2018
ShyCypher:

OP, what are you tryin' to say?

Friend, don't be a tribalist. In this Nigeria, there would be railway lines all across the Regions. Super Fast Trains. It would take less than 3 hours to get anywhere in the country. Therefore you can live in Daura and work in Otuoke or vice versa. This shows that every part would contribute to our growth as a nation. If we all learn to rely on one another, we would acheive true Unity.
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by obonujoker(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2018
Until the likes of Buhari, ibori, Saraki, TA orji, Tinubu etc, are locked up... This kind Nigeria is impossicant....

Christianity and Islam can't work together as well..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by DanielOc: 6:06pm On May 15, 2018
Op 1 love...
If we could divide ourselves like this, then, I'm in for a one Nigeria...

But, if otherwise, I'm wholely and hopefully sticking to my beloved BIAFRA

3 Likes

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by 4laferarri(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2018
This must be vision 3000 they are talking about,,,,...
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by fineboynl(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2018
in your dreams, it will never happen. Nigeria is a forced contraption and it has already expired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by Optional09: 8:11pm On May 15, 2018
Oil and tourism doesn’t connect, considering safety
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by dasparrow: 9:01pm On May 15, 2018
As much as I wish Nigeria could be this way, it will never happen. Nigerian leaders are visionless and Nigerians are generally not disciplined. This is why when many Nigerians get abroad, they get in trouble with their host country. Nigeria is a shithole not just because of her bad leaders but also because of her majority bad citizens. Let's start telling ourselves the truth.

Where I live, the men do NOT flip out their ugly dicks in full public glare in broad daylight to urinate in public by the roadside thereby causing everywhere to stink urine. No, they don't behave that way. You would be jailed for indecent exposure. But in Nigeria, it is common occurance and considered normal for men to urinate anywhere they see fit like bloody he-goats suffering from bladder incontinence.
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2018
Biafra is better than that caricature up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by Banmeallday: 9:16pm On May 15, 2018
The OP is taking pictures from countries that are not answering slave name, nor were put together by outsiders.

That is why they have what they have...

Nigeria on the other hand was and is not designed to be what the OP wants because it is still a British Colony being managed by Fulani....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by Funkybabee(f): 9:44pm On May 15, 2018
Does Pictures attached to south west region make sense to you abi tell me if u are lazy to make some research about rest state in terms of Tourism, ondo resources atleast we all can see what dey in lagos alone can combat every other pics so why adding irrelevant pics to southwest pls..tell me

Atleast aviation sectors,hospitality-eko atlantic viewing,beach,Tourist attraction hubs differents kinds of big company apart from chevron....do more research And edit it to it
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by majorbravo: 11:04pm On May 15, 2018
Funkybabee:
Does Pictures attached to south west region make sense to you abi tell me if u are lazy to make some research about rest state in terms of Tourism, ondo resources atleast we all can see what dey in lagos alone can combat every other pics so why adding irrelevant pics to southwest pls..tell me

Atleast aviation sectors,hospitality-eko atlantic viewing,beach,Tourist attraction hubs differents kinds of big company apart from chevron....do more research And edit it to it

Aunty did you see the Largest Construction industry (due to huge limestone deposit) and the eventual rise of the Real Estate Hub due to construction engineering & architecture? and The Fact James Bond came to the theme city (Nigeria's very own Beverly Hills) to shoot a movie because of its beautiful landscape and architecture? This is as realistic as we can afford to have it, based on our natural and human resources and the demand for them. If you have any more kindly post it here. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by SternProphet: 1:55am On May 16, 2018
Why do you deceive yourself that the Engineering capital is in the East?. The steel industry, machine tools, rollung mills, logistics infrastructure, largest ports are in the West there including universities
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by EricBloodAxe: 2:10am On May 16, 2018
Lmao...Dude u must be joking. The only way nigeria can develop is when the northerners aka almajiris/hausa/foolanis from the northern parasitic region are expunged from the rest of the regions. There is no growing a country where a region chooses science and technology while another chooses islam and arabic studies.
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by Funkybabee(f): 8:16am On May 16, 2018
majorbravo:

Aunty did you see the Largest Construction industry (due to huge limestone deposit) and the eventual rise of the Real Estate Hub due to construction engineering & architecture? and The Fact James Bond came to the theme city (Nigeria's very own Beverly Hills) to shoot a movie because of its beautiful landscape and architecture? This is as realistic as we can afford to have it, based on our natural and human resources and the demand for them. If you have any more kindly post it here. Thanks.

Why would I post it if the owner of this thread can't do more but I will still say it that there are still more pics of those things I listed there for u to attach..

Good morning guys
Re: Would You Like This Type Of Nigeria? by OfoIgbo: 8:24am On May 16, 2018
Obviously a map that will please an Edo person.

This will prove totally unacceptable to Igbos. There is no way we will allow more than 30% of Igbo territory to be attached to non-Igbo political unit, thereby denying Ndigbo of their full potentials.

What's the justification for adding Kwara to the Yoruba territory, while cutting offer large expanses of Igbo territory?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Elites Afraid Of Igbo Presidency? / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Imo State Rerun, Wins Ngor Okpoala / Ihedioha Begins Massive Onslaught On Orlu & Ideato People For Not Voting Pdp- Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.