Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! (9048 Views)

Alien Priest Discovered In Mona Lisa painting / Se*x Scandal Rocks Gokomere Mission, Catholic Priest ‘feasts’ On Married Teache / She Screamed,jah Jehovah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 4:31am On Mar 18, 2007
Ask any question about my belief ( Rastafari) and my Personality.

Let JAH be Praised!!!
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ikamefa(f): 4:42am On Mar 18, 2007
you gat dread-locks?
how long is it?
is it a must all Rastafarian's must wear locks?
what is the significance Halie Selassie to your religion
why is he referred to as" the lion of Judah"
do you smoke weed? if yes !
why?
apart from smoking it what is the significance of that plant to Rastafarian's?
do you eat meat?
are all Rastafarian's vegetarians? smiley

lastly who is jah? cheesy

more questions later! smiley
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 5:17am On Mar 18, 2007
you gat dread-locks?

Yes I do.
how long is it?
4 inches. just started growing it.
is it a must all Rastafarian's must wear locks?
No. It depends on your conviction. Rastafarians can often be recognised from the way they style their hair. Rastafarians grow their hair long, before coiling it into dreadlocks.

The wearing of hair in dreadlocks by Rastafarians is believed to be spiritual; this is justified in the Bible:

They shall not make baldness upon their head.
Leviticus 21:5.
what is the significance Halie Selassie to your religion
why is he referred to as" the lion of Judah"

One of the most prominent symbols among the Rastafarians is the lion. The lion represents Haile Selassie I, the Conquering Lion of Judah. In Jamaica, it can be viewed on houses, flags, in their tabernacles, and just about any other place where Rastafarians have connections. It even appears in their artwork, in their songs, and in their poetry. The lion represents not only the King of Kings, but the maleness of the movement. The Rastas stimulate the spirit of the lion in the way that they wear their dreadlocks and in the way that they walk. To the general public, the symbol of the lion represents strength, knowledge, and aggression.

do you smoke weed? if yes !
why?

No. I do not smoke weed.
Ganja (marijuana): Contrary to popular belief, pious Rastas do not smoke marijuana recreationally, and some do not use it at all. Most Rastafarian teachers, though, have advocated the controlled ritual smoking of "wisdomweed" for religious reasons or to aid in meditation.47 The use of this herb is very extensive among the Rastas, not only for spiritual reasons as in their Nyabingi celebration, but also for medicinal purposes. The following are a few of the Biblical texts that Rastas embrace as reasons Jah gave for use of the herb:48

", thou shalt eat the herb of the field." (Genesis 3:18)
", eat every herb of the land." (Exodus 10:12)
"Better is a dinner of herb where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred there with." (Proverbs 15:17)
"He causeth the grass for the cattle, and herb for the service of man." (Psalms 104:14)

do you eat meat?
are all Rastafarian's vegetarians?

Rastafarians eat strictly I-tal which means natural and clean
Early Rastafarians are unlikely to eat meat, scavengers or shellfish
Rastafarians do not eat pork
Rastafarians regularly eat fish, but will not eat fish more than twelve inches long
Rastafarians eat copious amounts of vegetables, as they are of the earth, and therefore good
Food is prepared without salt, and coconut oil is the most likely form of oil to be utilised
Rastafarians do not drink alcohol
They do not drink milk or coffee, but will drink anything herbal, grown from natural roots, e.g. herbal tea
Rastafarians consume plentiful amounts of fruit and fruit juice

lastly who is jah?
Jah is the rastafarian language for God!
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ikamefa(f): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2007
hum! undecided should i say enlightening! undecided

are you Nigerian?

if yes why adopt the Rastafarian religion and way of life?

what is Nyabingi celebration?

in this statements you lost me "One of the most prominent symbols among the Rastafarian's is the lion. The lion represents Haile Selassie I, the Conquering Lion of Judah."

to me Haile Selassie I is just a man how is he a lion? the conquering lion of Judah? undecidedwhy exhalt him to the position of a semi-god? undecided

what is the place of a woman/women in rastafarianism?
is it compulsory all rastas must grow beards? c o s most of em have it! undecided
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2007
are you Nigerian?

Yes, I am.

if yes why adopt the Rastafarian religion and way of life?

It was thru my love for Reggae music that i got to know rastafari.
I believe so much in Africanism. Rastafarianism provides a medium for acheiving that.

what is Nyabingi celebration?

Nyabinghi is one of the rastafarian sects in Jamaica.
They are the keepers of the faith, inheritors of the"Divine Order of Melchizedek"and masters of the musical and oral traditions of the Nyabinghi Order.
Nyabinghi itself is an abstract philosophicalconcept that embraces the theological foundations of Rastafari and thepropagation of the Rastafari message through its own oral and musical traditions."Nyabinghi is the only indigenous music of Rastafari. It is the only DivineOrder of the Rastafari Movement. The full judgment of Nyabinghi is deathto white and black downpressors. It is a fountain of purifying love. Nyabinghican take life or give life at will. Historically, its musical traditionwas used to send messages from person to person, from country to country.The purpose of Nyabinghi is to resurrect the people from darkness intolight and to set all Black people free. Anyone can be a follower of Rastafaribut the Order of Nyabinghi [exclusively] is intended to liberate all Africanpeople and set them in the ways of truth and right and teach them to loveand live as Jah Rastafari had wished from the beginning."

This seemingly abstruse concept finds its most popular expression in the festivals of the Order, where the Nyabinghi drummersbeat out their infectious, hypnotic rhythms unceasingly in seemingly endless cathartic ceremonies.
The rituals of Rastafari find their fullest expression at the festival of the Nyabinghi where only the pure in heart may escape the judgment meted out to the unfaithful and the disbeliever through the mystic force of the music.

to me Haile Selassie I is just a man how is he a lion? the conquering lion of Judah? undecidedwhy exhalt him to the position of a semi-god?

In the Rastafarian religion, the Lion of Judah is an emblem of Ras Tafari, otherwise known as former Ethiopian Emperor Haile Selassie. According to rastafarian belief, Selassie was the Messiah, the second coming of Christ referenced in the Book of Revelation:

"the hair of whose head was like wool, whose feet were like unto burning brass. "

Taken from the heraldic symbol of the biblical Tribe of Judah (from which Selassie is believed to have descended), the lion represents to Rastafarians Selassie as the "King of Kings," as the lion is King; representing the lineage of the King from the Tribes of Israel. The emblem was once worn by the Emperor as a signet.

what is the place of a woman/women in rastafarianism?

The women in Rastafari are normally referred to as Queens. Many of the Rastafarian marriages are informal (common law). Even though things are changing, originally a woman's role in the Rastafarian sect is basically regulated to housekeeping, childrearing and to pleasing her King. A Rastafarian woman is a Queen and must keep different standards than the women in "Babylonial" society or Western culture. Some of the standards include, no make up, no dressing in short skirts and they cannot use chemicals in their hair. Many Rastafarian women cannot use any form of birth control, as it is not natural and also seen as a Euro-centric way to control the African population. Rastafarian women are expected to nurture the community but know her place. The Bobo Shanti order is the strictest when it comes to the role of women, as they adhere to the strict bible principles of the Old Testament. Abortion is also not an option for Rastafarian women as it is seen as murder as in many other world religions. Women play a very secondary role in the sect and are to stand by their King.

is it compulsory all rastas must grow beards? c o s most of em have it!

If you are a rasta in principle and more importantly in practice, it is a must.
The wearing of dreadlocks is very closely associated with the movement, though not universal among (or exclusive to) its adherents. Rastas believe dreadlocks to be supported by Leviticus 21:5 ("They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in the flesh."wink and the Nazarite vow in Numbers 6:5 ("All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the LORD, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow."wink Part of the reason the hairstyle was adopted, was to contrast the kinky hair of black men with the straighter hair of whites.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ikamefa(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2007
so whatchu saying is you gat a beard too right?  grin

what state are you from in Nigeria?

your words " The full judgment of Nyabinghi is deathto white and black downpressors. It is a fountain of purifying love. Nyabinghican take life or give life at will. "   please explain further!  undecided

don't you think rastafarianism is a rebel religion of the sons of former slaves trying to conform or go back to their persieved vision of how their forebears used to live back then in Africa?

to a Rastafarian what is Babylon? what is Zion?
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2007
It seems you know a lot about rastarianism.

so whatchu saying is you gat a beard too right?  

yeah.

what state are you from in Nigeria?

Osun State.

your words " The full judgment of Nyabinghi is deathto white and black downpressors. It is a fountain of purifying love. Nyabinghican take life or give life at will. "   please explain further!  

don't you think rastafarianism is a rebel religion of the sons of former slaves trying to conform or go back to  their persieved vision of how their forebears used to live back then in Africa?

Socially, Rastafari is a response to racist negation of black people as it was experienced, both in the world as a whole (where Selassie was the only black leader recognised in international circles), and in Jamaica, where in the 1930s black people were at the bottom of the social order, while white people and their way of religion and system of government were at the top. Marcus Garvey's encouragement of black people to take pride in themselves and their African heritage inspired the Rastas to embrace all things African. They teach that they were brainwashed while in captivity to negate all things black and African. They turned the white image of them--as primitive and straight out of the jungle--into a defiant embrace of the African culture they see as having been stolen from them when they were taken from Africa on the slave ships. Africa is associated with Zion. Africa/Zion is the starting place of all human ancestry as well as the original state of mind that can be reached through meditation and the ganja herb.

what is Babylon? what is Zion?

For Rastafarians, Zion is to be found in Africa, and more specifically in Ethiopia, where the term is also in use.  Rastas  represent the Children of Israel in modern times, and the goal is to repatriate to Africa, or to Zion. Rasta reggae music is peppered with references to Zion; among the best-known examples are the Bob Marley songs '"Zion Train" and "Iron Lion Zion,

Babylon is Hell.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ikamefa(f): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2007
tafari:

It seems you know a lot about rastarianism.

grin i live in NY i deal with the supposed Real/ fake Rastas everyday!  cheesy
and on a personal level i have been toying with the idea of having dread-locks in ma hair for a long time but am NOT  about to imbibe the rastaferinism beliefs /religion  grin
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2007
ikamefa:

grin i live in NY i deal with the supposed Real/ fake Rastas everyday! cheesy
and on a personal level i have been toying with the idea of having dread-locks in ma hair for a long time but am NOT about to imbibe the rastaferinism beliefs /religion grin

Conviction is a function of time. I will keep updating you.

Any personal question for me?
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ikamefa(f): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2007
nahhh! i aint gwaan be convinced lai lai! cheesy

you're a jah priest do you like perform some certain spiritual ceremony on a certain day? undecided

am sure you gat a legitimate other day/night job right? undecided a yes or no would suffice or if you like you let it all hang out
cheesy
but dont you go through a lot of stereotyping/racist behaivour from people due to your religion and looks? undecided
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2007
nahhh! i aint gwaan be convinced lai lai!

time will tell.

you're a jah priest do you like perform some certain spiritual ceremony on a certain day?

no spiritual ceremony oooooooooo grin

am sure you gat a legitimate other day/night job right?

Of course, I have a legitimate job. I work as a drilling engineer in the oil and gas upstream section.

but don't you go through a lot of stereotyping/racist behaivour from people due to your religion and looks?

no. i look like a normal man. pleasant to sight.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 1:49am On Mar 19, 2007
THE ORIGIN OF RASTAFARI

The name Rastafari, which is derived from Ras, is the title given to Amharic Royalty in Ethiopia and Tafari, which is the pre-coronation name of His Imperial Majesty (HIM) Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia (1898-1975). A severe depression, racism and class discrimination during 1930 was the perfect environment for the rural and poor Jamaicans to embrace a new religion.

This Poverty and disenchantment in the inner cities of Kingston gave way in the early 1930's to the black power movement through Marcus Garvey's "Back To Africa" movement. This movement is what eventually led to the emergence of Rastafari.

In 1930, when Ras Tafari was crowned Emperor Haile Selassie and was given the ancient title given to all Ethiopian Kings " The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the Conquering Lion of Judah", the prophecy was said to have been fulfilled.

Revelations 5:5 and Ezekiel 28:25 are references used by Rastafarians as proof of the deity of Emperor Haile Selassie. He was seen as the deliverer who would take his people back to their promised land as stated in Ezekiel 28:25. This, however did not happen. Rastafarians compare their exile from Africa via the means of slavery with the Israelites exile to Babylon by King Nebuchadnezzar (2 Chronicles 25). Hence the word Babylon is used for any system that oppresses. There is also a comparison to the Israelites who were enslaved in Egypt before they went to the Promised Land.

Rastafari use references such Revelations 19:16 and 5:2-5 as biblical prophecy to Haile Selassie's deity.

Here are more Bible verses used by Rastafarians to claim the deity of Emperor Haile Selassie as Savior and Messiah: Revelations 22 :16, Ezekiel 30, Epistle to Timothy, Psalms 9, 18, 68, 76, 87:4, Isaiah 9, Revelations 17:14 (a reference used for his return to Ethophia in 1941 from exile.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ikamefa(f): 4:18am On Mar 19, 2007
tafari:

nahhh! i aint gwaan be convinced lai lai!

time will tell.

you're a jah priest do you like perform some certain spiritual ceremony on a certain day?

no spiritual ceremony oooooooooo grin

am sure you gat a legitimate other day/night job right?

Of course, I have a legitimate job. I work as a drilling engineer in the oil and gas upstream section.

but don't you go through a lot of stereotyping/racist behaivour from people due to your religion and looks?

no. i look like a normal man. pleasant to sight.

tell me some thing new don't they all look normal? " grin " pleasant to sight? erhm! tongue
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ghettochyk(f): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2007
hey ras.

as a Naija rasta, do you feel that you have to speak patois to completely imerse yourself in the religion?
as a rasta, what do you do routinely to practice your faith? [ i mean like how christians go to church and have bible study or how muslims do the 15 min prayer.]
is there slight discrimination between Jamaican rastas and Non-Jamaican rastas about who can truely be a rasta?
do you think rastafarianism is more of a religion than a lifestyle or vice-versa?
if you are currently in nigeria, are there many nigerian rastas?
do you think that white people can be true rastas since the faith if more about about BLACK POWER/SUPREMACY?
why do rastas use parts of the Bible and not the whole thing?
thanks in advance vus i've always wanted to ask a real rasta.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2007
tell me some thing new don't they all look normal? " " pleasant to sight? erhm!

we all look normal and pleasant to sight. grin grin
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2007
as a Naija rasta, do you feel that you have to speak patois to completely imerse yourself in the religion?

no. you mean patwa (ungrammatised English).

as a rasta, what do you do routinely to practice your faith?

worship is often by small groups in homes. Gatherings of believers, called Nyahbinghi, usually center around the sharing of the "Chalice," a large ceremonial pipe containing the Rastafarian sacrament. I do not do this for now. may be later.

is there slight discrimination between Jamaican rastas and Non-Jamaican rastas about who can truely be a rasta?

jamaicans are more passionate about it.

do you think rastafarianism is more of a religion than a lifestyle or vice-versa?

It is more of a lifestyle.

if you are currently in nigeria, are there many nigerian rastas?

I am not currently in naija. i cant give you the statistics.

do you think that white people can be true rastas since the faith if more about about BLACK POWER/SUPREMACY?

Non blacks are discouraged generally, however, there is no official bar to anyone.

why do rastas use parts of the Bible and not the whole thing?

Rastafarians accept some portions of the Hebrew and Christian bibles- an edited Bible, the "Holy Piby," written in 1913, is the Rastafarian scripture. The Kebra Negast, a book purporting to outline the lineage of kings from Solomon, is also important in establishing the lineage of Emperor Selassie.

thanks in advance vus i've always wanted to ask a real rasta.

thanks for your curiousity. I am not yet a real rasta. but i will get there soon.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ikamefa(f): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2007
so do you speak patwah?

tafari:

thanks for your curiousity. I am not yet a real rasta. but i will get there soon.

undecided so why call yourself a jah priest?
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2007
so do you speak patwah?

yes. but not fluently.

so why call yourself a jah priest?

the response should have been: i am not yet a perfect rasta. I have a lot of ground to cover.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by nikynike(f): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2007
When will you be a full priest
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by nikynike(f): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2007
Do you like your career as an engineer or do you want to divert to be a full Rasta?
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ikamefa(f): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2007
@tafari

you gat kids?  if yes!

do they wear dreads?

do they to participate in this Nyabinghi thingy

Generally for how long does an Nyabinghi service last?

are there any special days in the rastafarian religion (As in xmas, easter for xtains)?

would you let your kids be rastas too or let them choose the religion they want?

are there any taboos in the rastafarian religion?

are there any color code or preferred way of dressing for male rastafarians?

3rd degree right? cheesy
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2007
When will you be a full priest?
nikynike:

Do you like your career as an engineer or do you want to divert to be a full Rasta?

I like my secular career with passion. I am not thinking of becoming a full time priest/rasta now.

do they wear dreads?

no. not of age.

do they to participate in this Nyabinghi thingy

no.

Generally for how long does an Nyabinghi service last?

at your discretion.

are there any special days in the rastafarian religion (As in xmas, easter for xtains)?

The date of Emperor Selassie's visit to Jamaica in 1966, April 21st, is considered an important holiday, called "Grounation day." Also celebrated is Selassie's birthday, the birthday of Marcus Garvey, and others, as well as the Ethiopian New Year (Sept. 11).

would you let your kids be rastas too or let them choose the religion they want?

will let them choose when they are matured.

are there any color code or preferred way of dressing for male rastafarians?

One of the more obvious symbols of the Rastafarians are the colors. These are red, black, and green. These colors were taken from the Garvey movement. The color red stands for the Church Triumphant which is the church of the Rastas. It also symbolises the blood that martyrs have shed in the history of the Rastas and the black struggle for liberation. The black represents the color of Africans. Green represents the beauty and vegetation of Ethiopia, the promised land. Yellow is also sometimes added to represent the wealth of their homeland.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ghettochyk(f): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2007
is the Nyabinghi services in a temple or like a "home bible"?
how many people generally attend?
what is the majority nationality (and other) in your Nyabinghi service?
do you steer away from "fancy things" and frills because of your religion?
where did you learn patwah?
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 1:44am On Mar 21, 2007

The Nyahbinghi Tabernacle

The Tabernacle consists of twelve outer posts which represents:
(1) The twelve patriarchs
(2) The twelve gates of New Jerusalem
(3) The twelve tribes of Israel
(4) The twelve Apostles

The center post, the largest of all, represents:
I an'I Ivine Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, who is the Head of the Nyahbinghi Order.

Roof of the Tabernacle should take the shape of an umbrella.

Portraits of H.I.M. decorates the Tabernacle.

No weapons, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes or outrageous behavior are allowed inside.

The Tabernacle must be viewed by all as being assembled around the Throne of JAH Rastafari Haile Selassie I.

The Altar of the Tabernacle

The altar which stands in the center of the Tabernacle consists of six outer posts surrounding the center post of the Tabernacle representing the book of the Seven Seals, Seven Golden Candlesticks.

The Priests administrate around this alter which is laid with an alter covering of Red, Gold and Green.

Herbs - Prophecy - Portraits of H.I.M. and fruits are placed upon the altar.

The Nyahbinghi daughters are not permitted to administrate around this alter. The inner section of the alter should not be used for sleeping room and can be used for a library or storing things pertaining to the Tabernacle.

there is no restriction to that.

black and white, mixture of both.

i do fancy things. but within confines of my belief.

i learnt it where i live thru coaching!
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ikamefa(f): 5:59am On Mar 21, 2007
are there any taboo in the rastafarian religion undecided i wonder why he aint answering that undecided
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by ghettochyk(f): 3:40am On Mar 22, 2007
ghettochyk:

{THAT IS, THE SERVICE THAT YOU ATTEND, NOT IN GENERAL}
{AS IN WHICH COUNTRY ARE THEY FROMN OT RACE}
{WHO "COACHED" YOU? DID YOU TAKE "LESSONS" OR WHAT?}
you answered some of my questions wrong. see the bold where i explain.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2007
ghettochyk on March 20, 2007, 11:40 PM
{THAT IS, THE SERVICE THAT YOU ATTEND, NOT IN GENERAL}
{AS IN WHICH COUNTRY ARE THEY FROMN OT RACE}
{WHO "COACHED" YOU? DID YOU TAKE "LESSONS" OR WHAT?}

1 25-35

2 Jamaicans

3 Jamaican. I have an unpublished book on that.

are u satisfied a bit?
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by tafari(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2007
ikamefa:

are there any taboo in the rastafarian religion undecided i wonder why he aint answering that undecided

Yes.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by Wetin: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2007
If there are taboo in rastafarian religion can we know them Or is it hidden?

How can one join your religion?

lm in interested with all the information you have giving above.
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by Wetin: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2007
Are there members of these religion in Nigeria?
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by nikynike(f): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2007
Does these religion inflence your relationship with people?
Do they believe in burnt sacrifice
Re: Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! by nikynike(f): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2007
Whats are the requirement for membership Can we know
Are women accepted in the religion or is it particularly for men?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Origin Of "A Minute Of Silence" For The Dead. / Meaning Of Rc And BN In Certifictad Of In Incorporation. / VIDEO: Woman Stripped Naked In Public!!! WOW!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.