Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) (68505 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Laweezybaba3: 11:12pm On May 15, 2018
Beno3:
Are the five children his ? sad angry

Yes
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 11:15pm On May 15, 2018
kmaster007:
chai! I tot is only naija dis type of tin dey hppn. him don chop vegetable
you'll be surprised to know that lady lived in ibadan southwest nigeria according to a paper i read some years ago about footballer's W.A.Gs if i recall correctly . Talk about eating vegetables . . . .
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by ajadematanle: 11:24pm On May 15, 2018
No wonder he has been playing badly.This guy bought molue with all the passengers.

2 Likes

Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Azam101: 11:24pm On May 15, 2018
Simug:
The five children are his for those that dont no, he married his long time girlfriend.
Bro cesc snatched her from her former husby!
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:32pm On May 15, 2018
BENEAMATA:
you'll be surprised to know that lady lived in ibadan southwest nigeria according to a paper i read some years ago about footballer's W.A.Gs if i recall correctly . Talk about eating vegetables . . . .
Hmmmm
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by MakyavelitheDon(m): 11:36pm On May 15, 2018
Simug:
The five children are his for those that dont no, he married his long time girlfriend.

story !
na only two be him own....d rest belong to the lebanese man he stole her from
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 11:45pm On May 15, 2018
ajadematanle:
No wonder he has been playing badly.This guy bought molue with all the passengers.
Ahh ! Molue ! Bros, how many sitting after 99 standing ?
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 12:01am On May 16, 2018
English is hard, mother of 5...those 5 kids are his
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Georgeandrew919: 12:12am On May 16, 2018
Read between the lines bro..... Simple English bros. Na wa.... Anyway I no blame you, na the blogger when no fit give better write up na I blame. Those are his children.

Mumu,
So he didn't see a fresh young girl to marry?

No wonder he has been in bad form.
He has been mixing his youthful blood with congealed condemned engine oil.
[/quote]
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Aeesha2: 12:16am On May 16, 2018
Haas aye ma nika o. Ota bi ore koni di erueleru leyin Lori
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 12:20am On May 16, 2018
benfluleck:
See mother of 5 still looking fresh like tillapia fish. Some Naija women never even give birth to one and them go resemble pregnant buffalo

Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Haryourjb(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2018
Three of them are his.......... Dis is from Wikipedia

Fàbregas and his partner Daniella Semaan have three children, daughters Lia (born 2013),[159] Capri (born 2015),[160] and son Leonardo (born 2017).[
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Ashley86400: 12:29am On May 16, 2018
Factfinder1:
Nigga can not try this kain marriage in Africa or Nigeria.... Dis woman try ooo banging and being a a lonely mother of five kids did one is not baby mama shes baby mother
Three of the kids are his.
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by parisbluefox: 12:29am On May 16, 2018
Wat are you talking about? Those are his kids��

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,

Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Ashley86400: 12:29am On May 16, 2018
Beno3:
Are the five children his ? sad angry
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:30am On May 16, 2018
moneyadulttube:
when you become an adult you will understand that marriage is not all about marrying a young beautiful lady. Every one deserves happiness.

Daniella Semaan
Born: 4 June 1975 (age 42 years), Lebanon
Nationality: Lebanese
Spouse: Elie Taktouk (m. 1998–2011)
Partner: Cesc Fàbregas (2011–)
Children: Lia Fàbregas, Leonardo Fàbregas, Maria Taktouk, Joseph Taktouk, Capri Fàbregas
o boi the age difference no be here
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Ashley86400: 12:30am On May 16, 2018
Kobicove:
Married a mother of 5 children? shocked

I salute his courage!
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Blakenails(m): 12:31am On May 16, 2018
Simug:
your assertion is wrong. the woman is a divorcee, and has dated Fabregas for seven years
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by desire44: 12:48am On May 16, 2018
Simug:
False
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 1:13am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,

He shouldn't have married her after having 3kids together ?
U expect her to remain d same after 5children, 3for Fab?
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:23am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,

/*
Don't stress yourself.

He is going to learn the hard way.

Trouble is easy to get into but difficult to get out.

*/
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Chidi3608(m): 1:25am On May 16, 2018
oshe11:
Five Children for him or for some other guys?

What is he looking for there?

"A child that wants to eat from where his father ate from, should be ready to DIE like his father"

She was A BABIES' MAMA

help me ask am ooooooo....
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by omeddy805: 1:31am On May 16, 2018
She is 12years older than Fabregas. They have 3kids together. She had 2kids before they met in 2011.
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by paraclitos: 2:26am On May 16, 2018
He Has The Choice,so He Choses. Cesc My Good Guy, Happy Married Life....
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by ttmacoy: 2:54am On May 16, 2018
You fail to mentioned that 3 of the woman’s kids are for Fabregas and they have been dating for a while now.

ackim:
Former Arsenal and Barcelona midfielder, Cesc Fabgeras turned 31 years old day ago. And yesterday, the Spanish international wedded the woman of his dreams, Daniella Semaan.

According to reports gathered, Daniella Semaan is a mother of five and a Lebanese.
Cesc Fabgeras is currently playing his trade with Chelsea FC.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/chelsea-star-fabregas-weds-mother-of.html?m=1
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57am On May 16, 2018
Simug:
Lailai
She was married before
But wanted to marry a footballer.from the story online,she dimply lured him
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by akpanoka: 3:25am On May 16, 2018
SoapQueen:
No one is an evening newspaper, afterall!

See consolation
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by kerry57: 4:53am On May 16, 2018
Simug:

That is a liar, fabregas, was sometimes ago accused by a Spanish man of snatching and dating his wise. The man also said so many bad things about him then and that is when he was still in arsenal. These kids I believe belongs to the man. Making findings before commenting. I love fabregas as a player but was surprised at his choice of woman with all his handsomeness as a young player then.
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 5:29am On May 16, 2018
He who find a wife, find a good thing: but he who find a baby mama.............. grin please make una complete am ooooo grin
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:31am On May 16, 2018
daragoldy:

I think he's own is just three not the whole five

That clears up some of the confusion kiss
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:37am On May 16, 2018
BENEAMATA:

Lagos and Ibadan hosted the largest concentration of the Lebanese diaspora in the 1970's and 80's
Re: Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) by Victorblaze14(m): 6:11am On May 16, 2018
oshe11:
Five Children for him or for some other guys?

What is he looking for there?

"A child that wants to eat from where his father ate from, should be ready to DIE like his father"

She was A BABIES' MAMA
all the babies are his own they have been together for a long time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.