Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad (92948 Views)

Super Eagles AFCON 2023 provisional squad reportedly leaked / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON / Messi, Aguero, Icardi, Dybala In Argentina's 35 Man Provisional World Cup Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by femi4: 8:44am On May 16, 2018
Fogman:
Where is Henry Onyekuru?
injured
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by scholes0(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2018
Shelloween:
sometimes... I do wonder if it is flying eagles or flying Igbos..... inaaamin

How many Igbos are on the team?
Let me know how smart you are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by cyprex: 8:49am On May 16, 2018
Shelloween:

Bigots have started
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by cyprex: 8:50am On May 16, 2018
MDsambo:
Out of the 30-man squad only three boys are from the North (Ahmed Musa, Moses Simone and Abdullahi Shehu). Make us proud boys.

Bigots all around
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by femi4: 8:51am On May 16, 2018
MDsambo:
Out of the 30-man squad only three boys are from the North (Ahmed Musa, Moses Simone and Abdullahi Shehu). Make us proud boys.
Moses Ajala simone. That's a conc Yoruba name. Simone was born in Jos but hail from SW

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Seun360(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2018
ndy87:

Haaa! Whenever Nigerians anticipate so much about football matter, it always ends in jeopardy. Imagine u people underrating Iceland lol. That's the team to be afraid of, very organised team. Our preparation Na minus let us be truthful to ourselves.

Wow, you know all these?

No, maybe u listened to someone's analysis.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Nobody: 8:54am On May 16, 2018
Seun360:

Wow, you know all these?

No, maybe u listened to someone's analysis.

Lol. A huge fan of sport.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by VivaLaFrans: 8:56am On May 16, 2018
Shelloween:
No be National cake.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by UncleSnr(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2018
etibaba:
Bros he is not from Jos, Jos is his birth place. He is from Borno(Maiduguri) to be precised.
Is it not North?
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Seun360(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2018
ndy87:

Lol. A huge fan of sport.

Well, that's good.

Sure, you must have visited the U J Esuene Stadium to watch the super eagles play niyen.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by VivaLaFrans: 8:58am On May 16, 2018
MDsambo:
No be National cake bros... Hausa owns the military and it's top ranks..
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Nobody: 8:59am On May 16, 2018
Seun360:

Well, that's good.

Sure, you must have visited the U J Esuene Stadium to watch the super eagles play niyen.

Yeah I have, but last time I went I left earlier cos those guys were crawling.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Seun360(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2018
cyprex:

Bigots all around
Even in sport. Nigerians will never cease to amaze.
Nonsense.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Archangel15: 9:00am On May 16, 2018
[s]
huthmanadam:
Hypocrisy is not gud sha.. Imagine, if d list was full of Northerners, d uproar from the other side will be epic! Lol.. Buh as na dem full d list, u won't hear a single complain.. Anyway, up super Igbos, sowie, I meant Super eagles grin
[/s]

Does you have a northern player that can dislodge any player on the list

If no shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by spiritedtete: 9:00am On May 16, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
It high time we introduced quota system to our national team.

Its a national team not igbo team.

Stop this nowwww..... please let Nigeria grow and let's us be achiever no matter who is doing the Job. As long as it is Nigeria.

Except you are from the early 70s

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by gameboyo: 9:00am On May 16, 2018
MDsambo:
Victor Moses nko
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Thatitan234(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
I really fear for moses as he's been used as a right full back in chelsea. I know we'd have to use him on the wings in Nigeria. How will this affect the team or even him?

he plays right wing back for Chelsea, not full back.
As a winger for nigeria, he'll have more freedom playing offensive while his experience as a wingback should make him add some defensive strength to the team.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Seun360(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2018
ndy87:

Yeah I have, but last time I went I left earlier cos those guys were crawling.

You must really be interesting o.

If na that time wey i dey Uyo, wud have paid a visit.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by DeRay98(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2018
MDsambo:

Kogi and Benue are located in which region? BTW he is from Jos.

Ahmed Musa is originally from Edo north, i.e Auchi axis but his parents relocated to the north(Kano) like many people from that part of Edo because they are predominantly Muslims.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Nobody: 9:02am On May 16, 2018
Seun360:

You must really be interesting o.

If na that time wey i dey Uyo, wud have paid a visit.

grin
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by SeunKelechi: 9:03am On May 16, 2018
Fogman:
Where is Henry Onyekuru?
His time will come....
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by etibaba(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2018
UncleSnr:
Is it not North?
Sure it is, i was just putting the record straight.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by olasco18(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2018
flyca:

Ahmed Musa is not an Hausa man. Check the records.
Learn to used ur brain in d right way dude... He didn't say dt he is frm hausa tribe
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by ybalogs(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2018
Thatitan234:

he plays right wing back for Chelsea, not full back.
As a winger for nigeria, he'll have more freedom playing offensive while his experience as a wingback should make him add some defensive strength to the team.
true that. I hope it works to our advantage.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by crusufixo(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2018
Shelloween:

Its comments like this that pisses me off.. must everything always be a tribal affair..this is one of the reasons we are not moving forward as a nation.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by MDsambo: 9:05am On May 16, 2018
DeRay98:

Ahmed Musa is originally from Edo north, i.e Auchi axis but his parents relocated to the north(Kano) like many people from that part of Edo because they are predominantly Muslims.

Ahmed Musa only stayed in Kano during his years with pillars.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by MDsambo: 9:06am On May 16, 2018
crusufixo:

Its comments like this that pisses me off.. must everything always be a tribal affair..this is one of the reasons we are not moving forward as a nation.

Why wont you say such when it favors you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by etibaba(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2018
DeRay98:

Do you have any backing to your claim that his parents are from Edo state?

Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Favor99(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2018
chicoMX:

Victor moses
Victor Moses is Edo, Bini to be precise.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Seun360(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2018
ndy87:

grin
I dey tell you.
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2018
JixNation:
My own be say, make dem play over 1.5 althrough the tournament.

My own be say make everybody play goal goal

Who 1.5 help
Re: Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad by ekpaben(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2018
Out of the 30-man squad only three boys are from the North (Ahmed Musa, Moses Simone and Abdullahi Shehu). Make us proud boys

Sorry, this is skillful and merit oriented job that's while the north didn't have a stake. You people should continue enjoying our oil money that requires unskillful means to amass wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career / Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.