Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? (23539 Views)

Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by Okeji(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu foisted President Muhammadu Buhari on Nigerians in 2015.

After the election, Tinubu was dumped by Buhari and his cabals. Even his wife Oluremi recently said he was trashed.

Tinubu never saw any evil in the mindless killings by Fulani herdsmen and failure of President Buhari to act.

Now that Nigerians are saying enough is enough with the Buhari administration, Tinubu is saying it's Buhari or nothing! He even paid a fuji musician, K1 to sing Buhari’s praise for second term.

Is there something special Tinubu sees in Buhari that Nigerians are yet to see?
Ops speak for ur self n ur likes not everyone. Which nigerians are saying enough is enough? Those of u who see nothing good in this administration are either d corrupt minded people or tribalistic n religious begots who av always been sad abt pmb occupying d number one seat, the person they perceives as their enemy. So if u had said some people i would av agreed wif u b'cos those r d people who can never see anytin good since is not all abt looting as usual
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by Onlyonebuhari: 3:23pm On May 16, 2018
ONLY THOSE WITH INTELLECT CAN REASON NOT CRIMINALS
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by 9ousky: 3:45pm On May 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Cry me a river. Tinubu's e-rat!

Call me e-cow if you like. Have made my point. Ur post lack sense, content, quality and points. Just go over it again and see for yourself. Try and be reasonable with whatever post you want to post on nairaland at least for the sake of people who are learning in one or the other on this platform. Give points to educate please
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by nairavsdollars(f): 3:55pm On May 16, 2018
Which of the point enumerated is a lie ? They are not even my words. I culled them from a newspaper article yesterday

9ousky:

Call me e-cow if you like. Have made my point. Ur post lack sense, content, quality and points. Just go over it again and see for yourself. Try and be reasonable with whatever post you want to post on nairaland at least for the sake of people who are learning in one or the other on this platform. Give points to educate please
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2018
mikejimm:

What a good comment!

Thanks.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by abimbolayekeen: 4:47pm On May 16, 2018
He didn't see anything in him , except greedy and selfishness .
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by KingSango(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2018
Modupeolatemi01:

Really? R u for real or ds is supposed to be a joke? Like u really did typed all ds straight from ur head? If the answer is in d affirmative now can u go over it again n see dt u v said nothing. Absolute trash. SMH

I have said nothing you want to hear. grin

And Sango don't fight with women.

Things in the societies of Africa will become better when we train more women to become politicians and community leaders. Focus upon the girl child so that families will become stronger in unit.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2018
We will soon know what he's seeing that we don't see.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by themanderon: 5:10pm On May 16, 2018
Its sad that people never learn from history. Before him there was Awolowo then Mko. If he is not careful he will end up in the belly of the python like the others did.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by Kingspin(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2018
7lives:
Freedom of association is one of Tinubu's FUNDAMENTAL human rights, so he can associate with or support anyone he likes.
Anyone who is not happy about this should go hug a Lion.
I CAN SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. For your info Tinubu has no option. It either he is IN/OUT. Because, PDP is NO NO for him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by nairavsdollars(f): 5:54pm On May 16, 2018
You right. He seems trapped.

Kingspin:
I CAN SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. For your info Tinubu has no option. It either he is IN/OUT. Because, PDP is NO NO for him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:28pm On May 16, 2018
countryfive:
cry tinubu is looking out for his own interest
and not the interest of the people

Which interest?
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:30pm On May 16, 2018
zombieserum:
tinubu would have been in jail today for embezzlement if buhari hadn't been president . na to protect his corrupt ways
When did he hold office last where is the corruption ?
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:11pm On May 16, 2018
countryfive:
cry tinubu is looking out for his own interest
and not the interest of the people
whose interest should he be looking out for exactly
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:16pm On May 16, 2018
orisa37:
They belong to a Coven whose main purpose is to hold Nigeria firmly by the Neck.
and nigeria de look like christmas turkey?

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by orisa37: 5:06am On May 17, 2018
The Land is The Lord's Own and its Fulness. Christ lives.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by orisa37: 5:43am On May 17, 2018
And that's why we all are pretending that PRESTRUCTURING ON OR BEFORE 2019 IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM BUHARI'S PREPROCESSING.
Trump's Immigration reconsideration is different from Buhari's Fulani Herdsmen Takeover South of Nigeria. One is Regulation, the other is Deregulation. One is Presidetial Control, the other is Presidential invasion and Mafia tactics to toy with Genocide. When Gowon, OBJ, IBB, TYD etc fought the Civil War, they didn't mean to wipe out a superior Tribe like the Ibos. That was why they invented NO VICTOR NO VANQUISH AND CREATED THE S.E ZONE.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by SternProphet: 5:51am On May 17, 2018
It is almost unfair to come from a particular geographical area of Nigeria. Their mind is now completely demented. Someone WON elections by about 3 million votes and a young supposedly intelligent Nigerian is asking what Tinbu saw that "other Nigerians did not". This is Biafran idiocy. At least 15 million people saw "this thing " that Tinubu saw and voted. In 2019, a lot of us who also saw and did not vote in 2015 will come and confirm it with more than 50million votes.
Stop deceiving yourself. The man is already succeeding. He has brought back agric in a big way. He is rapidly building reserves and savings. He is doing infrastructure. Education and health will also improve with the new budgetary provisions.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by orisa37: 6:02am On May 17, 2018
Unity without separate identities and specified criteria for that same Unity is a Fraud, a road to Doom and uncontrollable Bumerang that might wipe us all out.
Yorubas, Ibos and Hausas are all superior Tribes to the Immigrant Fulanis. They must determine to thrive for good and for smaller Tribes to emulate and flourish with.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by GuntersChain(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2018
greed. after all he has his candidates in the government like FIRS chairman and VPp. a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by 7lives: 10:03am On May 17, 2018
Kingspin:

You mean despite over 25 political parties in the country, Tinubu is condemned to align with Buhari?.
Tinubu that survived 16 years of PDPPIGS political SHENANIGANS now have no option than align with Buhari?.
Tinubu SAW Buhari as a man through which he can EVICT PDP from the Aso rock.
He also saw Buhari as a man through which he could achieve his agenda for SW, and Buhari also saw Tinubu as a man whom he MUST work with to become the president of this country.
Are you not in this country when the merger plan failed in 2011?, in FACT Buhari shed tears when the merger failed because Tinubu gave Buhari impossible conditions.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by 7lives: 10:14am On May 17, 2018
[
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by 7lives: 10:14am On May 17, 2018
SternProphet:
It is almost unfair to come from a particular geographical area of Nigeria. Their mind is now completely demented. Someone WON elections by about 3 million votes and a young supposedly intelligent Nigerian is asking what Tinbu saw that "other Nigerians did not". This is Biafran idiocy. At least 15 million people saw "this thing " that Tinubu saw and voted. In 2019, a lot of us who also saw and did not vote in 2015 will come and confirm it with more than 50million votes.
Stop deceiving yourself. The man is already succeeding. He has brought back agric in a big way. He is rapidly building reserves and savings. He is doing infrastructure. Education and health will also improve with the new budgetary provisions.

A PRUDENT man whom the NUMBSKULLS called wicked and stingy, WILL succeed regardless of what anyone thinks about him.
God bless you for this post.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by Kingspin(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2018
7lives:

You mean despite over 25 political parties in the country, Tinubu is condemned to align with Buhari?.
Tinubu that survived 16 years of PDPPIGS political SHENANIGANS now have no option than align with Buhari?.
Tinubu SAW Buhari as a man through which he can EVICT PDP from the Aso rock.
He also saw Buhari as a man through which he could achieve his agenda for SW, and Buhari also saw Tinubu as a man whom he MUST work with to become the president of this country.
Are you not in this country when the merger plan failed in 2011?, in FACT Buhari shed tears when the merger failed because Tinubu gave Buhari impossible conditions.
Even Osama bin Laden had aligned and followers. But aligning with the likes of Nelson Mandela is among the greatest. So, it either you have a good or bad ALIGN depending which camp you belong and Nigeria need one. I don't know the conditions Tinubu gave Buhari but what we do know as of today is the man in Aso Rock is just answering Mr. president for doing nothing, his administration has achieve zero development as long as Nigeria is concern you may disagree with me. About Tinubu merger with Buhari things remain unchanged, it appear we are heading a country without a clear blueprints. Nigeria has a serious political issue and it seem nobody is ready to help solve the national question. I don't have anything against Tinubu but his allies has nothing to do with the progressive of Nigeria. Well, if it does it remain to be seen in the last 3years. Tinubu is not alone on this trending. As many greedy politicians do. APC/PDP has the players changed? No!. I have look back and front about Nigeria and find out that things are still the same.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by enny09: 6:56pm On May 17, 2018
Tinubu have no choice than to support buari anything else Tinubu will be in jail because anybody against buari will be crushed e.g Dino melaye and currently Bukola saraki, so we need to pity Tinubu cos he doesn't have option than to support Buarii.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by 7lives: 8:52am On May 18, 2018
Kingspin:
Even Osama bin Laden had aligned and followers. But aligning with the likes of Nelson Mandela is among the greatest. So, it either you have a good or bad ALIGN depending which camp you belong and Nigeria need one. I don't know the conditions Tinubu gave Buhari but what we do know as of today is the man in Aso Rock is just answering Mr. president for doing nothing, his administration has achieve zero development as long as Nigeria is concern you may disagree with me. About Tinubu merger with Buhari things remain unchanged, it appear we are heading a country without a clear blueprints. Nigeria has a serious political issue and it seem nobody is ready to help solve the national question. I don't have anything against Tinubu but his allies has nothing to do with the progressive of Nigeria. Well, if it does it remain to be seen in the last 3years. Tinubu is not alone on this trending. As many greedy politicians do. APC/PDP has the players changed? No!. I have look back and front about Nigeria and find out that things are still the same.

All I see in your post is still the POST ELECTION TRAUMA, get over it.
I'M still sticking to the topic of this discussion, Tinubu sees Buhari as man through which he can push PDP out, DID HE SUCCEED OR NOT?.
He even TRIED Atiku and Ribadu, they did NOT succeed because they have no followers that could MATCH PDP'S political strength, politics no be ludo na chess, play hard to win or you'll just play for nothing.
Moreover PDP is already disintegrating, Tinubu ONLY sees the opportunity to join Buhari to kick PDP out.
Buhari may not have met all my expectations but you no what?, I've HAD enough of PDP, I'm happy they are gone.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by Kingspin(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2018
7lives:

All I see in your post is still the POST ELECTION TRAUMA, get over it.
I'M still sticking to the topic of this discussion, Tinubu sees Buhari as man through which he can push PDP out, DID HE SUCCEED OR NOT?.
He even TRIED Atiku and Ribadu, they did NOT succeed because they have no followers that could MATCH PDP'S political strength, politics no be ludo na chess, play hard to win or you'll just play for nothing.
Moreover PDP is already disintegrating, Tinubu ONLY sees the opportunity to join Buhari to kick PDP out.
Buhari may not have met all my expectations but you no what?, I've HAD enough of PDP, I'm happy they are gone.

The coming together between Tinubu and Buhari was just to kick PDP OUT; Aftermath, do we have water, power or good economy? For me the formation of APC is a political resolution which should have help water down tensions in the land by offering Nigeria what previous governments failed to deliver but that never happen, just within three months Buhari government lost every track. Secondly, I'm always struck when people debate so much about PDP/APC, these two political parties are the same, the people, same government nothing has changed. The same old faces since 1999. That you choose to go with some bigwigs base on different sentiment does not transform to good governance. If Jonathan government did not survive it one wonder why Buhari should?
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by 7lives: 9:33am On May 19, 2018
Kingspin:
The coming together between Tinubu and Buhari was just to kick PDP OUT; Aftermath, do we have water, power or good economy? For me the formation of APC is a political resolution which should have help water down tensions in the land by offering Nigeria what previous governments failed to deliver but that never happen, just within three months Buhari government lost every track. Secondly, I'm always struck when people debate so much about PDP/APC, these two political parties are the same, the people, same government nothing has changed. The same old faces since 1999. That you choose to go with some bigwigs base on different sentiment does not transform to good governance. If Jonathan government did not survive it one wonder why Buhari should?

Should we have just allow PDP to continue with the mpokiti dance and add another four years to 16 years of FOOLERY?.
What is wrong in trying out another party?, from my point of observation, Tinubu and Buhari the arrow heads in APC were NEVER part of PDP.
You will only see what you want to see, because you choose not to see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.
I wasn't able to get my PVC to vote in the last election but, if I manage to get it, I will vote Buhari.
Turkey was an ordinary country until Attar Turk. There are challenges no doubt, especially in the areas of security.
But with the situation on ground when Buhari became the president of this country, he has done VERY well.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by Kingspin(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2018
7lives:

Should we have just allow PDP to continue with the mpokiti dance and add another four years to 16 years of FOOLERY?.
What is wrong in trying out another party?, from my point of observation, Tinubu and Buhari the arrow heads in APC were NEVER part of PDP.
You will only see what you want to see, because you choose not to see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.
I wasn't able to get my PVC to vote in the last election but, if I manage to get it, I will vote Buhari.
Turkey was an ordinary country until Attar Turk. There are challenges no doubt, especially in the areas of security.
But with the situation on ground when Buhari became the president of this country, he has done VERY well.
The blame keep rolling. Let not deceive ourselves. Who is PDP? Yes!! Buhari has done every well because a sector of the country is be wipe OUT, no arrest, no military operation. if he is a bright president as claim why not ban the open gazing in Nigeria at least. He has done well but yet to commission any single project under his watch! He has done well the price of goods and services rose to highest level. He has done well ethnic and religious tension went up. He has done well corruption is been employ to fight corruption. Buhari, his friends and cabals are only interested in holding on to power to advance their own agenda not Nigeria. Nigeria don't need Buhari to change. I repeat if GEJ did not survive it one wonder why Buhari should? If your APC cares they should present a bright candidate. Buhari is not that leader at all. You can support whoever after all it does not translate to good governance. Nigerians should keep changing their woes leaders until we get the original change.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by aribisala0(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2018
AnonyNymous:

The way some people talk on Nairaland. . .you'd think they live in Aso Rock. Where did you get all this info or is it just beer parlor talk?
That one cannot afford beer.Mustbe the jedi seller's joint

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by 7lives: 9:09am On May 20, 2018
Kingspin:
The blame keep rolling. Let not deceive ourselves. Who is PDP? Yes!! Buhari has done every well because a sector of the country is be wipe OUT, no arrest, no military operation. if he is a bright president as claim why not ban the open gazing in Nigeria at least. He has done well but yet to commission any single project under his watch! He has done well the price of goods and services rose to highest level. He has done well ethnic and religious tension went up. He has done well corruption is been employ to fight corruption. Buhari, his friends and cabals are only interested in holding on to power to advance their own agenda not Nigeria. Nigeria don't need Buhari to change. I repeat if GEJ did not survive it one wonder why Buhari should? If your APC cares they should present a bright candidate. Buhari is not that leader at all. You can support whoever after all it does not translate to good governance. Nigerians should keep changing their woes leaders until we get the original change.

Oh now understand, it's about the obsession with Buhari, what makes you think someone like me will go and stand in the rain or sun to vote anybody but Buhari?.
Vote who you like, there are over 25 political parties in the country, for REASONS best known to you outside those cock and bull stories you typed, i know you are afraid that if Buhari is allowed to contest, he will win.
I can't help you bro, however, you can continue with your negative campaign against him and pray it works.
Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by Kingspin(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2018
7lives:

Oh now understand, it's about the obsession with Buhari, what makes you think someone like me will go and stand in the rain or sun to vote anybody but Buhari?.
Vote who you like, there are over 25 political parties in the country, for REASONS best known to you outside those cock and bull stories you typed, i know you are afraid that if Buhari is allowed to contest, he will win.
I can't help you bro, however, you can continue with your negative campaign against him and pray it works.
You are yet to understand. Nigerians are obsesses with bad economy, mass killings, high cost of goods etc. Nobody hates Buhari, we hates bad governance perod. As i said before we keep changing our leaders until get the fair ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer / Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.