Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (85767 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by isybeke(f): 6:55am On May 16, 2018
And so? u people should leave dem alone jorrr
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by jaxxy(m): 6:55am On May 16, 2018
ItzBIM:
Don't want to sound like a hater but I don’t find her attractive. She’s average as fucckk

Shes average as fvck because shes a simple gal. If she does wat all those ur slay mama's on ig do u will start drooling. Thats why i get tired of ig smtmes so many fake asses fooling themselves there.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Revolva(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2018
she de feed me nonsense
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by miniziter(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2018
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA Vs igbo....

Igbo girls don't get pregnant anyhow unlike our EWEDU sisters who give births like pigs

But it seems it's helping them politically... Most especially the northerners.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by bukatyne(f): 7:07am On May 16, 2018
FloxySmart:

Honestly you're right, but Davido love her the way she is maybe someday you'd find that kind of love too.

The type of love that made him have two baby mamas in between.

I pray the poster you quoted DOES NOT find that type of love.

Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Guysses(m): 7:22am On May 16, 2018
MMMM
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by patrikujah(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2018
Davido is the only guy who give a Bleep..!

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2018
ItzBIM:
Don't want to sound like a hater but I don’t find her attractive. She’s average as fucckk

don't want to sound like a liar but i don't think you have sense... You almost had sense :/
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by freshdude99(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2018
ItzBIM:
Average people are actually the lucky ones look around you
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Nobody: 8:05am On May 16, 2018
janellemonae:

Ehn ehn, so uve basically just told us ur favorite pastime. undecided
I don't like going through stress to woo a lady that already have 4 boyfriends.I rarely go there to ease konji.No be crime.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Rutheby(f): 8:13am On May 16, 2018
Dpredictor:
hi

Hello
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by bamoski(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Only?

Op this is a very dumb thread, I wonder the crazy mod that decided to move this shit to the FP

These are facts that are already well known by all and we don't give a Bleep
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Nobody: 9:02am On May 16, 2018
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA Vs igbo....

Igbo girls don't get pregnant anyhow unlike our EWEDU sisters who give births like pigs
because they commit abortion before 1month self, u will not notice the pregnancy
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by FloxySmart(f): 9:17am On May 16, 2018
bukatyne:

The type of love that made him have two baby mamas in between.

I pray the poster you quoted DOES NOT find that type of love.

Amen.
We all make mistakes at a point in our lives you know, he was too young for the level of attention he was getting
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2018
Did you even know that she's dropped out schooling for now?
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by ameri9ja: 10:41am On May 16, 2018
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by salt1: 10:44am On May 16, 2018
Vince77:

Thats what i have been telling seun. Too many trash on NL.

But you CHOSE to open this one!
I thought you just wanted to laugh
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Cointrader: 11:35am On May 16, 2018
At her age, she is still in 300 level.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Westaslave2(f): 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
ItzBIM:

Send me your location, I will beat that your oversized coat to ur size.
nonsense! i base in abuja, but i just came down 2 lagos 4 business. am in apapa now, i wl beat sense into ur faceless self, i wl hit ur skull on d wall...u wl tank me later...
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Westaslave2(f): 12:03pm On May 16, 2018
africanusvu:
My friend stop associating Igbo to mere mediocrity. If u ar really Igbo you must be ashamed of claiming this cheap wore as a sister.most born troway born outside Igbo land whose parents takes to the east only when they dies ar the ones messing Igbo's up in social media cos ur parents told u you ar IBO.unu ana ezuzughari na akogheri.CHIOMA Nwa akwuna buzi ezigbo Nwa AFO Igbo.Foment neutrally if u want to and stop dragging my tribe to issues of this shame called CHIOMA.miracle.Cissy.tonto.etc
Ajo mmadu...ekwero ga egbu gi,chioma is a born again
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by ItzBIM(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
nonsense! i base in abuja, but i just came down 2 lagos 4 business. am in apapa now, i wl beat sense into ur faceless self, i wl hit ur skull on d wall...u wl tank me later...

When are you going back to Abuja ?

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by isalegan2: 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
ShyCypher:
OP, here's one fact about Davido's girlfriend you omitted.

1. We don't give two bleeps about her! Stop shovin' these people down our throats. We need food instead. angry

600 likes and counting! cheesy Thank you my good man! cool

Everyone that liked it should go back and SHARE it, that way the post will get 6000 likes and send a message to Seun Osewa about this bullsheet!

Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Westaslave2(f): 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
ItzBIM:

Na on friday,y do u ask...because i cant wait 2 teach u hw wicked all dis stupid finegels ar!
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Westaslave2(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2018
ItzBIM:

Na on friday,y do u ask...because i cant wait 2 teach u hw wicked all dis stupid finegels ar through blow n punch!
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by ItzBIM(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2018
Westaslave2:
Na on friday,y do u ask...because i cant wait 2 teach u hw wicked all dis stupid finegels ar through blow n punch!

No problem,nah public transport you wan take or private ?
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by HULSH(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
I wonder why hypocrites abound on this forum.
Is there any force compelling you guys to click on Chioma and Divido's topic?
I don't dig BBN thus seldom click on any topic concerning it. So, why can't you do the same when you see a topic abt Chi/Di?
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On May 16, 2018
FloxySmart:

We all make mistakes at a point in our lives you know, he was too young for the level of attention he was getting

I hope you can make this excuse for a poor guy who happens to be fine and getting a lot of attention.

If he slept with a girl once, maybe mistake. However, constant sleeping and flaunting the baby mamas and 'hiding' her in the shadows till last month is no mistake.

Even Annie didn't have it this bad; we knew she was one of 2 Face's items before they got married.
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Dpredictor(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2018
Rutheby:

Hello

Are you in Lagos ma'am?
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Rutheby(f): 5:36pm On May 16, 2018
Dpredictor:

Are you in Lagos ma'am?

No sire
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Dpredictor(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2018
Where do you stay? Wana be friends with you. Any bad?
Rutheby:

No sire
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Rutheby(f): 5:48pm On May 16, 2018
Dpredictor:
Where do you stay? Wana be friends with you. Any bad?

Send a pm
Re: The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland by Tonimagnificent: 6:28pm On May 16, 2018
sexdoll:

Don't be so carnal minded.
Meeting and banging are two different words. tongue

so David can stay wit a girl da long without banging abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skolopad Lies On The Red Carpet At SAMA 23 (Photos) / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.