Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,649 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Peak Dano - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Peak Dano (892 Views)

NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Circulation Of Fake Dano Milk In Nigerian Markets / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases / The Peak Dano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Peak Dano by Neutralcharge: 9:57pm On May 15, 2018
A Long time ago Peak tasted the same.

Everything changed when the black marketers attacked.
Only the Share Buyers, the Owners of the company could stop them but when the Nation needed them most, they kept quiet.

Recently, My sister and I discovered a new Peak milk and although the packaging was great the taste was enough to kill anyone but I believe Dano and Peak are not the same.

Now why does this New Peak milk taste like Dano milk?
It wasn’t opened or anything.

When did Peak become Dano?
Why is the original taste gone?
What is going on?

Re: The Peak Dano by dajoaneke(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2018
Hello, I wish to enlighten you on Peak product and common misconception.

Friesland Campina Wamco producers of Peak milk SKUs and Three Crowns SKUs are most particular about quality and taste and that is why over the years, they have remained the top choice for diary consumers.

The Peak Milk and Three Crowns product has different variations which particularly focus on different needs as regards milk.

Peak Full Cream
Peak Filled
Peak 123
Peak 456
Peak Evaporated
Three Crown
Three Crown Creamer.

Please research about these products, they all have their uses and advantages. The reason it may taste alike with Dano is because Peak Filled which you happen to have in your hand is processed same way as Dano. There is no cream in peak filled. It is usually good for the elderly who age wont allow to enjoy milk.

Also, Three towns Creamer is for people who do not want milk or are allergic to milk products but will want to enjoy the cream taste of milk.
Re: The Peak Dano by Neutralcharge: 12:04am On May 19, 2018
What I see is advertising and lies, the so call peak 123 makes babies and any adult that takes it stool, likely due to the too much artificial sugar in it.
Let us speak against things that are not good for the body, even if you are paid for this post, don’t you feel one of your family members may fall victim of some other bad product in the market? Think.

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Depression And How To Manage It. Lets Discuss! / Are You A Hairstylist? Or Are You Looking To Sell Your Used Wigs? / What Is Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.