Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,745 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Causes Of Brown Water In Ajah Houses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of Brown Water In Ajah Houses (501 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Brown Water In Ajah Houses by harley88(m): 10:50pm On May 15, 2018
Evening people.
I need the Geologists and doctors in the house to help me.
I moved to ajah- badore last month and whenever we pump water into the house, the colour is always a kind of brownish orange colour. We have washed the tanks but we are still having the same issue.
As a geographer, I am guessing its because the borehole technicians didnt drill deep enough into cleaner aquifers since ajah is at/below sea level. I havent gotten to use clear clean water since moving here.
Pls i need geologists to explain what can be done and doctors to explain the health implications also.
Also is there anyone also expériencing this situation around ajah ??

(1) (Reply)

Brutal Accident At Ilorin Cost Many Lives / All About Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) In Children / Buy Medical Equipments,disposables And Consumables From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.