Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption (19516 Views)

Tinubu Hails Ganduje For Fighting Corruption / Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by surgical: 3:46pm On May 16, 2018
askorlogy:

I agree with you. But how can someone fighting corruption go ahead and reinstate Maina who was indicted for corruption?
Even Yusuf of NHIS.its only his slowpoke and imbecilic supporters that will believe him no man with a functional brain will take the joker serious with his self adulation
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by abimbolayekeen: 4:54pm On May 16, 2018
You're detained for your incompetence , not corruption as you claims .
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by Kingspin(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2018
post=67598911:
When you fight corruption, corruption fights back...

We sane ones are SOLIDLY behind you PMB.
You cannot use corrupt people and system to begin a corruption war. Meaning you can not use corruption to fight corruption. The fight against corruption must be sincere, visionary and beyond partisan.
Re: Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption by olowo1995(m): 9:32pm On May 16, 2018
Jirate:

And now You are Back, Why not Jail them Back?. You Think Every One Out There is a Dummy like You.

Make them they thank God say no b d tym im dey wear uniform he enter seat as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, if not you see all those people they will start to pick them the next day he was given power.
Anyway the old man dey try im best just that im self dey dey biase in some areas like that im brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leadership Crisis Brews In Ondo PDP Over Mimiko’s Defection / If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman / Nigerian High Commission Owes United Kingdom Government N3.3bn Traffic Fee - UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.