Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? (11139 Views)

Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) / Mayorkun #geng Challenge: Who Do You Think Has The Best Verse / Wizkid Vs Davido,who Do You Think Has The Most Hit Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by davidson97: 12:44am On May 16, 2018
It’s a known fact that Yahoo Boys abound in every school here in Nigeria.
From Funaab to Lautech, these are schools where Yahoo Boys torment the environment with Lexus rides, designer outfits and these boys also get to flock around with the most beautiful girls. They make their presence known at every club and every party.
The truth is, there is no school with no yahoo boy. Even at the so called religious universities, Yahoo Boys are known to exist en masse in these schools. Many have claimed Unilag is the home of Yahoo Boys, while others have said its Funaab.
A wider population have disagreed and proclaimed Lautech as the home of the biggest Yahoo Boys.

READ MORE:https://9jaletstalk..com/2018/05/which-nigerian-university-do-you-think.html

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:55am On May 16, 2018
They know themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by clitlicker: 2:05am On May 16, 2018
i sha know say na south west.

intelligent
cant carry gun
very educated
fetish

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by folake4u(f): 2:12am On May 16, 2018
undecided Come to Uniben and see them littered everywhere
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by Nobody: 2:34am On May 16, 2018
Lautech
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by herraph: 4:42am On May 16, 2018
Lautech for life grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by fr3do(m): 5:42am On May 16, 2018
In uniben, the hostel I use to stay na den of g boys.
Loud music, drinks and weed.

They plenty for uniben

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by Nobody: 6:56am On May 16, 2018
Lautech for life

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by pyyxxaro: 7:03am On May 16, 2018
Delta state university
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by MustiizRaja(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2018
i see people writing uniben.. u dont know anything even unilag or lasu no get yahoo boys reach LAUTECH i didnt attend the uni but damn seeing is believing.. LAUTECH na their HEAD QUARTERS

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 16, 2018
LAUTECH or EKSU
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by timibare(m): 7:13am On May 16, 2018
UNAD en LAUTECH omg!!!! headquarter

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by xedyl(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2018
Ask google, na Lautech dem Rank number 1

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 16, 2018
They are everywhere.

Their population ranks higher in state universities, federal polytechnics and colleges of education.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by osemoses1234(m): 8:10am On May 16, 2018
Lazy youth everywhere
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by Unluckrees(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2018
The OP is an EFCC official.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by SniperSmurf(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2018
Between Lagos unis and Benin unis
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by kingjomezy(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2018
folake4u:
undecided Come to Uniben and see them littered everywhere

folake really?
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by constance500: 10:34am On May 16, 2018
FUOYE dey try sef.
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by folake4u(f): 10:57am On May 17, 2018
kingjomezy:

folake really?

Of course smiley
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 17, 2018
Eksu
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by kingjomezy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
folake4u:

Of course smiley
do I know u
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by Sweetcollins: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na community primary school, amaorba
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by folake4u(f): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
kingjomezy:

do I know u

lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by Branzy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
who dy call UNIBEN name. delsu aau na dem be yahoo.
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by latonyn(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Everybody is shouting Lautech
abeg no spoil my school for me oooo
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by kingjomezy(m): 3:03am On Jun 02, 2018
folake4u:

lipsrsealed
ebere
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by folake4u(f): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2018
kingjomezy:

ebere

Big head! tongue
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by kingjomezy(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2018
folake4u:

Big head! tongue
can I have ur WhatsApp number
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by folake4u(f): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2018
kingjomezy:
can I have ur WhatsApp number

I no dey Whatsapp since last year
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by kingjomezy(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2018
folake4u:

I no dey Whatsapp since last year
I don't believe u
Re: Which Nigerian University Do You Think Has Yahoo Boys The Most? by folake4u(f): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2018
kingjomezy:

I don't believe u

Are you doubting me?

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Grabs Beyonce Boobs While In A Restaurant With Jay Z / Nollywood Actress,funke Adesiyan Is Married / P Square's Son Cameron Shares Bedroom Pics...must SEE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.