Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) (1307 Views)

Van Sales Representatives - Nationwide Nigeria / Nigerian Agriculture Magazine Recruitment For State Representatives Nationwide / Vacancy For Sales Representatives Nationwide In A Foremost Manufacturing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by Allstrasse: 5:39am On May 16, 2018
Our client seeks candidates who can work as Sales Liaisons in different locations within Nigeria.
Selected candidates must be ready to resume in June 2018 first batch and July 2018 second batch.

The company is based in Lagos and is a frontline producer of fast moving consumer goods of a superior quality.

The preferred candidate in every territory will be involved in creating and sustaining demand for the product among a very distinct market that is constituted of high net worth individuals and outlets who have a most discerning preference for superior quality goods.

Only serious minded, self-motivated candidates with a demonstrable passion to succeed will shortlisted, hired, trained and retained.

The reward for this position is very attractive and designed to attract and retain only the very best of candidates.

Interested candidates from across Nigeria may apply for this position via the email handle provided below this announcement.

Kindly state clearly in the Subject the position applied for and your preferred location.
e.g RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE;OGBOMOSHO/OYO STATE.

Please apply attaching a cover letter and a detailed resume using MS Word via;

smartjobs2015@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by iamclime(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2018
Kindly state the available locations to guide applicants who may be interested. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by Allstrasse: 5:35pm On May 16, 2018
iamclime:
Kindly state the available locations to guide applicants who may be interested. Thanks

Thanks very much for this suggestion.

You must however note that we added 'Nationwide' to the Topic.

Wherever there exists a potential market, we will consider deploying a staff there.

Candidates may apply from every nook and cranny. An objective consideration will be accorded each individual application.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2018
Allstrasse:

Thanks very much for this suggestion.

You must however note that we added 'Nationwide' to the Topic.

Wherever there exists a potential market, we will consider deploying a staff there.

Candidates may apply from every nook and cranny. An objective consideration will be accorded each individual application.

i have sent my cv in your inbox before, I'm applying for this job and Pls consider me cos my location is Lagos, if possible to relocate, I will prefer IMO.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by timagentms: 8:18am On May 17, 2018
Hello, pls sir, can we know what will expect to sell to people and also is the job based on commission or salary. I based in Warri, is there any chance for me please. Thank you
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by Allstrasse: 9:08am On May 17, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
i have sent my cv in your inbox before, I'm applying for this job and Pls consider me cos my location is Lagos, if possible to relocate, I will prefer IMO.

If you are willing to get a sales job, I could recommend you to a colleague working for a HR company.He will APPRAISE your suitability for a sales career and position you for a selection process in whatever capacity and company available at this time. Salary will be attractive and mouthwatering incentives (commissions and bonuses). Its a multinational HR recruitment firm specialized in recruiting, training and developing sales professionals. They hire budding and experienced sales personnel for various companies all over the country.

Please note very well that this is not a promise that you will be immediately recruited. You will only be given a privileged opportunity to participate in an objective selection process.

Put up your email address so I can identify your CV and we take it up from there.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by Allstrasse: 9:15am On May 17, 2018
timagentms:
Hello, pls sir, can we know what will expect to sell to people and also is the job based on commission or salary. I based in Warri, is there any chance for me please. Thank you

The companies products are multifarious by nature. Several brands are promoted and marketed by the group. I expect that based on your location the identified product that is projected to be a major winner in that axis will be pushed to you. It suffices to note that it is a fast moving consumer products company. Just think of a smaller version of Far East Mercantile Limited and boom you have it.

In Warri where you indicated your locational preference, you could be sent anything from diapers to energy drinks. Just ensure that whatever is given to you will move as fast as possible using an efficient distribution model while also providing you with an adequate reward for your investment of time and effort.

An enviable performance in the job attracts both Salary and commissions.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by Allstrasse: 2:18pm On May 17, 2018
Still open!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2018
Allstrasse:
Still open!

how many state left, can you pls list them?
thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2018
Allstrasse:

If you are willing to get a sales job, I could recommend you to a colleague working for a HR company.He will APPRAISE your suitability for a sales career and position you for a selection process in whatever capacity and company available at this time. Salary will be attractive and mouthwatering incentives (commissions and bonuses). Its a multinational HR recruitment firm specialized in recruiting, training and developing sales professionals. They hire budding and experienced sales personnel for various companies all over the country.

Please note very well that this is not a promise that you will be immediately recruited. You will only be given a privileged opportunity to participate in an objective selection process.

Put up your email address so I can identify your CV and we take it up from there.
sir I really appreciate but my fear is just marketing. I believe this vacancy you posted is not much of marketing, that's why I applied.
I will sent you my email via ur nairaland email now.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by Allstrasse: 6:32pm On May 17, 2018
meflow:

how many state left, can you pls list them?
thanks

Opening available in all states.

Candidates will be shortlisted from all states of the federation.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by Allstrasse: 11:03am On May 21, 2018
We are still receiving Resumes.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by lizzychom: 1:08pm On May 21, 2018
Allstrasse:

Pls iam interested.i reside in kaduna esheris@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Retail Sales Representatives Nationwide (21 Positions) by Allstrasse: 12:04pm On May 22, 2018
Resumes must always accompanied by a cover letter.

(1) (Reply)

atsapp Group / Recovery Officers At United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Abuja, Edo, Lagos And Riv / Customer Service Officer Recruitment At Impex Worldwide Incorporated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.