Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Russia 2018: Nigeria's Coach Gernot Rohr Reveals His Biggest Regret - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russia 2018: Nigeria's Coach Gernot Rohr Reveals His Biggest Regret (469 Views)

Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russia 2018: Nigeria's Coach Gernot Rohr Reveals His Biggest Regret by Gisthoodng(m): 6:34am On May 16, 2018
Super Eagles Coach Gernot Rohr Has revealed his biggest regret ahead of the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Rohr made it clear that the absence of Goalkeeper Carl Ikeme is his biggest regret.

Carl Ikeme is currently undergoing treatment for acute Luekemia after he helped the Super Eagles to a winning start in the World Cup Qualifiers in 2016.

“My biggest regret is the absence of Carl,” admitted Rohr, who visited the goalkeeper in hospital in England.

However, Ikeme will take the traditional kick-off at Wembley when Nigeria take on England in a friendly on June 2nd.

The absence of Ikeme on Rohr’s 30-man provisional squad to Russia 2018 means that the Eagles No 1 spot is now up for grabs between four goalkeepers –Francis Uzoho, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Dele Ajiboye and Daniel Akpeyi.

Source: http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/05/russia-2018-nigeria-coach-gernot-rohr.html

Re: Russia 2018: Nigeria's Coach Gernot Rohr Reveals His Biggest Regret by PapaNnamdi: 6:45am On May 16, 2018
My new book for Super eagles "harvest of goals" coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea News: Fa Cup Final – Likely Last Bout For Mourinho And Conte / I Congratulate Them, But They Don't Deserve The Win - Mourinho To Chelsea / .turn Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.