Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Stop Missing Golden Opportunities, Make Your Choice In Property Investment Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Stop Missing Golden Opportunities, Make Your Choice In Property Investment Here (311 Views)

Post Abuja Property & Real Estate Investment HERE / Instead Of Buying Car. Pls Invest In Property.call 08069253261 for your building / Property Investment In A Prime Location At 5m Per Plot With Cof O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Missing Golden Opportunities, Make Your Choice In Property Investment Here by zakstar(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2018
Many people have lost golden opportunities by not taking crazy action.

Few decades ago, the entire area of Victoria Island were forest. We were told then, it was a thing of shame to tell people you live in Victoria Island.

The prestigious locations then used to be Surulere and Yaba area. However, some people took the bold, stupid and crazy action to buy land there. We all know what land is worth in Victoria Island today.

Opportunities do repeat itself. You may have missed the Victoria Island of today, but look and target the Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Lekki of tomorrow.

Remember, it is the forest of today that gives birth to the cities of tomorrow.

Get bold to take crazy steps and actions. Let help you get started with our basket of options within our gated and secure estate. Feel free to pick which one work best within your budget.

*1.)* *The Summit Homes Sangotedo.*
*Location* Behind Novare Lekki Mall Shoprite Sangotedo

*Title:* CofO
*Price:* NGN13,000,000
*Size:* 600sqm

*2.)* *East Amber Estate Abijo GRA.*
*Location* Abijo GRA off Lekki Epe Expressway.

*Title:* Gov Consent
*Price:* NGN10,500,000

*3.)* *Urban Base Bogije.*
*Location* Bogije off Lekki Epe Expressway.

*Title:* Gov Consent
*Price:* NGN7,600,000

*4.)* *Beachfront Courts Ibeju Lekki.*
*Location* opposite Eko Tourist Resort & sharing boundary with the Lekki Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* Excision
*Price:* NGN4,200,000

*5.)* *Lakewood Manor.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from Dangote Refinery along The LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* CofO
*Price:* NGN6,000,000

*6.)* *Hopewell Park Estate.*
*Location* 10 mins drive from Dangote Refinery along The LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* Excision
*Price:* NGN2,000,000

*7.)* *Bricks Courts 2.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Title:* Excision in process
*Price:* NGN700,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 5 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*8.)* *Peninsula Homes 2.*
*Location* 2 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN600,000
*Promo Offer* *Buy 6 PLOTS Get 1 PLOT FREE*

*9.)* *Star City Garden 2.*
*Location* 6 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN550,000

*10.)* *Greenfield Courts 2.*
*Location* 7 mins drive from La Campagne Tropicana resort off the LFTZ Road Ibeju Lekki.

*Price:* NGN500,000

We guarantee you maximum returns on your investments within the shortest period of time.

For site visit and Payment details contact/whatsapp: +2347030251747

Re: Stop Missing Golden Opportunities, Make Your Choice In Property Investment Here by zakstar(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2018
make your choice now and call:
+2347030251747
Re: Stop Missing Golden Opportunities, Make Your Choice In Property Investment Here by zakstar(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2018
He walked up to me over the weekend, "Wale, I am grateful to you. The land I bought because of your instruction five years ago made me 1000% returns when i sold it over the weekend. I wish I had bought more"

Talk to us today as regards real estate investment with over a 100% return on investment.
Contact +2347030251747
Re: Stop Missing Golden Opportunities, Make Your Choice In Property Investment Here by zakstar(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Between 1998-2001, Maroko (the present day Lekki phase 1) sold between 700k-1m. This means in 2011, they sold for 7m-10m and by 2021, will sell for ten times this figure (70m to 100m).

It's not 2021 yet but price has reached the 100m mark for a plot. This same scenario will happen in this axis in same timeframe.

The appreciation of Lekki Phase 1 happened without the presence of major infrastructre but population increase.

Ibeju-Lekki is favoured to return a much more better yield than Lekki because of the gigantic landmarks and infrastructures which are:

The International Airport
4th Mainland bridge
The Dangote Refinery
Deep Seaport
Lekki Free Trade zone
Various Beautiful Estates like Amen, Arium, Emperor, Grenadines
International standard Hotels & Malls

Dangote alone has over 2,000 hectares of land at Ibeju Lekki. You can get a plot from us ranging from N500,000 to N12m on this same axis.

For further enquiries or to book your inspection date with us call EMMA +2347030251747

https:///send?phone=2347030251747&text=I'm%20Interested

(1) (Reply)

Smart Real Estate Brokers / Acre And Plots Of Land At Moniya Ibadan / Offer Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.