Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Project Topics And Materials.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Project Topics And Materials.. (461 Views)

UNILORIN Project Topics And Research Materials / Download free complete uni project topics and materials / Complete Undergraduate Project Topics and Materials For Final Year Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Topics And Materials.. by jiggah100(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2018
Please where can i get legit project topics and materials online.. I know of iproject.com, nairaproject.com and co but I have not used them.. Please are they legit.. And if I pay, will I get the materials too.. Thank you for your information..
Re: Project Topics And Materials.. by TRADELYN: 7:29am On May 16, 2018
See our profile here. tongue
Re: Project Topics And Materials.. by Inform2edu: 8:17am On May 16, 2018
SECURITY ALERT/FRAUD NOTICE

Our attention has been drawn to certain notices and/or publications on some internet websites that certain Alhaji Ibrahim Hamza- 08183364063 has been calling people randomly telling people that Med-View Airline is recruiting. Such persons will be asked to make payment to the underlisted person: Name: Mrs Tade Rofiah Position: Head, Ticketing / Marketing (med-View Airline) Acct #: 0066680469 Bank: Sterling bank or Mrs. Obiekea Dominica ECO BANK acct number # 4141162543. HEAD OF TICKETING & RESERVATIONS MEDVIEW AIRLINE. Hey are all FRAUDULENT and please do not patronise them. .

The said notices and publications may contain information and symbols that lead the receiver to believe that the Med-View Airline is in any way or manner involved in, or approve of such notices and publications.

We hereby alert the public that such information is fraudulent and should be ignored.

Our company is not associated in any way with the person publishing these fraudulent notices or with the activities described in them. Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard such messages.

Please take notice that only information on our website on ways to purchase your ticket is authentic. Interested members of the public should visit our websites onĀ www.medviewairline.com. Any other websites have no connection with us and offers made thereon should be disregarded

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Scraps HND Certificate, Makes New Rules For Polytechnics / UNN INFO: UNN Student Online Verification Exercise 2017/2018 / Female Cultist Confesses About Various Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.