Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Please What Could Be The Cause Of This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Could Be The Cause Of This? (352 Views)

Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / What Could Be The Cause? / The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Could Be The Cause Of This? by NickMorris(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2018
To all the health professionals in the house. A friend of mine has noticed a problem for the past 2 days now. He doesn't feel any sign of sickness but when he goes to the toilet to excreet he notices blood also coming out his anus and there is no paid or whatsoever.

Please can the professionals here explain what could be the possible problem before he can go see a doctor if need be.
Re: Please What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 16, 2018
NickMorris:
To all the health professionals in the house. A friend of mine has noticed a problem for the past 2 days now. He doesn't feel any sign of sickness but when he goes to the toilet to excreet he notices blood also coming out his anus and there is no paid or whatsoever.

Please can the professionals here explain what could be the possible problem before he can go see a doctor if need be.
it could be a myriad of problems. the best thing is for him to quickly go see a qualified medical personnel for tests. there's a lot of info required before a proper diagnosis can be made...like if he's on prolonged use of pain killers, any past or recent trauma to his bowels, any history of past abdominal surgeries, is the stool dark coloured red, is the stool foul smelling, is it mixed with the blood or separate form the blood, which comes first, blood or stool,? these are just some questions that will be asked. so it's better to see a physician. don't let anyone prescribe anything to u on here cos the same symptom may indicate different problems yet they will prescribe one cure-all drug which is very dangerous
Re: Please What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 16, 2018
No professional advice needed here.

What your friend (you) needs is cartons of Huggies.
Anal penetration can cause bleedin' at first but don't worry OP, he'll (you'll) get used to it.

Cheers. wink
Re: Please What Could Be The Cause Of This? by gboxbaba(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2018
NickMorris:

He has anal fissure, Your friend is not eating a balanced diet, so the walls of his rectum are weak, due to low protein and vegetable intake and so faeces can easily tear his rectum, he should increase his protein intake, to help fasten the healing. And eat lots of vegetables too. Hospitals will just give you expensive drugs to be chooking inside your nyash. I've been there. It will go on its own if he does as I say

1 Like

Re: Please What Could Be The Cause Of This? by NickMorris(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2018
gboxbaba:

He has anal fissure, Your friend is not eating a balanced diet, so the walls of his rectum are weak, due to low protein and vegetable intake and so faeces can easily tear his rectum, he should increase his protein intake, to help fasten the healing. And eat lots of vegetables too. Hospitals will just give you expensive drugs to be chooking inside your nyash. I've been there. It will go on its own if he does as I say

I really appreciate this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please What Could Be The Cause Of This? by NickMorris(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2018
OneSentence:

it could be a myriad of problems. the best thing is for him to quickly go see a qualified medical personnel for tests. there's a lot of info required before a proper diagnosis can be made...like if he's on prolonged use of pain killers, any past or recent trauma to his bowels, any history of past abdominal surgeries, is the stool dark coloured red, is the stool foul smelling, is it mixed with the blood or separate form the blood, which comes first, blood or stool,? these are just some questions that will be asked. so it's better to see a physician. don't let anyone prescribe anything to u on here cos the same symptom may indicate different problems yet they will prescribe one cure-all drug which is very dangerous

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

FEC Approves Placement Of Docs, Unveils New ICT Roadmap / The Mineral That Helps Reverse Diabetes / Cure Diarrhea With Bitters Of Green Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.