Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Aka Omoge Campus Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Aka Omoge Campus Died (1850 Views)

Beauty Queen & Model, Joy Omoge Celebrates Birthday With Pool Party (Video) / Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Aka Omoge Campus Died by harbdulrasaq88(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2018

It has just been reported that Nollywood actress Aisha Abimbola, popularly known as Omoge Campus, is dead. She died on Tuesday, May 15, but family members are yet to reveal the cause of her death.

The sudden death of the actress was announced by her colleague, Bisola Badmus, on Instagram. Badmus wrote, “Unquestionably God RIP Omoge Campus.”

On Wednesday too, May 16, she shared the picture of the deceased, writing, “Gone so soon RIP omogecampus.”

It has also been gathered that the deceased allegedly died of breast cancer in Canada.

Late Aisha Abimbola was born on December 19, in Lagos state. She studied Hotel Management at Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH).

She came to limelight after featuring in the movie, Omoge Campus, and went ahead to feature in many more movies. She also ran a catering business before death.

http://newshelm.ng/how-nollywood-actress-aisha-abimbola-aka-omoge-campus-died/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: How Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Aka Omoge Campus Died by adadike(f): 11:39am On May 16, 2018
kai! she is my best Yoruba actress. Gone so soon indeed. Rip! I heard drinking sour sop water helps to fight cancer. Rip my darling
Re: How Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Aka Omoge Campus Died by vizkiz: 11:46am On May 16, 2018
adadike:
kai! she is my best Yoruba actress. Gone so soon indeed. Rip! I heard drinking sour sop water helps to fight cancer. Rip my darling

Getting your breast sucked also helps with breast cancer but the 21st century woman will never allow you suck her breast because she wants it to stand firm.
Re: How Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Aka Omoge Campus Died by Ytea(f): 11:51am On May 16, 2018
Such a talent cry ... Rest on.
Re: How Nollywood Actress Aisha Abimbola Aka Omoge Campus Died by Nobody: 11:59am On May 16, 2018
vizkiz:

Getting your breast sucked also helps with breast cancer but the 21st century woman will never allow you suck her breast because she wants it to stand firm.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Someone is dead here

☣ ☠

(1) (Reply)

Late Actress, Aisha Abimbola Was A Christian But Buried Islamically / Bobrisky Now Growing Curves And Hips? See How he Looks in New Photos / Checkout Hushpuppi's Birthday Cake By Fendi [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.