Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem (668 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Fone Parts For Sale(wholesales) Call 08134368704 / I Need A Fairly Used Infinix, Tecno Or Gionee Phone for 30k / Clean Blackberry Z10 And Itel 1408 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
Hello People. If you have Infinix, tecno or itel phones with screen problem and you wish to sell it, you contact me via call or whatsapp 0803 860 3994... Even if the phone doesn't come up anymore but the screen is still good and you wish to sell it, you can contact via the above number...
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2018
Hello.. Bring all your scrap tecno, Infinix and itel phones here and sell them to me and make some cash out of them. You can contact me via whatsapp or by calling me on 0803 860 3994.. I am expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by RiseAbove(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2018
what about nokia x, good screen but flashed wrong files, so it refused to come on
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2018
RiseAbove:
what about nokia x, good screen but flashed wrong files, so it refused to come on
Bring it to me if you are in Lagos.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by lanre316: 10:09pm On May 16, 2018
How about those in Ibadan or Akure
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by benzems(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2018
Check phone doctor at www.zamdtek.com
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by toys2seven(m): 12:54am On May 17, 2018
I've got an infinix zero 3 with Panel issue. How can we discuss?
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 5:37am On May 17, 2018
Hello.. Bring all your scrap tecno, Infinix and itel phones here and sell them to me and make some cash out of them. You can contact me via whatsapp or by calling me on 0803 860 3994.. I am expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2018
toys2seven:
I've got an infinix zero 3 with Panel issue. How can we discuss?
If u are in Lagos, come around let's do business
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2018
lanre316:
How about those in Ibadan or Akure
we can still do business. Distance doesn't matter
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2018
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by toys2seven(m): 1:21am On May 18, 2018
Ndissle:
If u are in Lagos, come around let's do business

I'm in Lagos. I'll buzz you on whatsapp, so we negotiate.
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 9:07am On May 18, 2018
toys2seven:

I'm in Lagos. I'll buzz you on whatsapp, so we negotiate.
OK. I will be waiting
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2018
Re: I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem by Ndissle(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hello People. If you have Infinix, tecno or itel phones with screen problem and you wish to sell it, you contact me via call or whatsapp 0803 860 3994... Even if the phone doesn't come up anymore but the screen is still good and you wish to sell it, you can contact via the above number...

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Iphone 6s 64gb For Sale / Hp 15 42k / Newly Bought Tecno Camon 18i For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.