Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy (501 Views)

NNPCL, Partner Begin Oil Production At OML 85, Target 20,000BPD / Nigerian Email Database For 5000 Naira.. Limited time offer! / Download Nigeria Email database List/ Email bulk sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 12:11pm On May 16, 2018
Would you like to get your business, services and campaigns known to millions of Nigerians?. I have over 20 million phone numbers and email addresses of Nigerians divided into different local government areas and states including top business owners nationwide in different industries. I also have over 600,000 active email addresses of online shoppers and top business executives.
This also includes updated phone number list of job seekers.
Send an email to solaade61@gmail.com to purchase now at an affordable price.

With phone number and email database, its easier for your targeted location based campaign, advertisement, seminars, business promotions and mobile marketing activities
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 5:21pm On May 16, 2018
Contact me now
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 5:15pm On May 21, 2018
Message me now
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by fastlane84: 5:32pm On May 21, 2018
DO YOU WAN TO GET MORE CLICKS TO YOUR WEBSITE THROUGH TWITTER?

Do you want to increase your Twitter followers?

THEN DON'T PANIC ....

With focused action, you can turn your Twitter account into a lead-generating powerhouse. You can get more and more people to follow your profile!

Estimated Twitter Traffic analysis Visitors: 313,000,000+

LEARN HOW TO

Get Real + ACTIVE Twitter followers, Not Fake Accounts or Bots, Real Human People, a Truly Unique service Indeed,
CALL/WHATZAPP@

Also join our group and learn some good social marketing tips...

0% tolerance for spammers.

Join the group ONLY
if your are interested in getting FOLLOWERS and TIPS on using social media to generate FREE..traffic. Please!

We want peeps on same frequency... Lol.

https:///439VUVloELp23pfXQU6jpl
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 12:57pm On May 22, 2018
Buy now
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 11:37am On May 23, 2018
Email me
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 3:15pm On May 23, 2018
Message me
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 11:33am On May 25, 2018
Contact me now to buy
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 3:00pm On May 25, 2018
Reminder
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 5:12pm On May 29, 2018
Bumped up
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 1:56pm On May 30, 2018
Contact me now
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Contact me if you want to buy
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Contact me
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Contact me right now if you are interested
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kindly email if interested. Thanks
Re: With Phone Number And Email Database, Target Location Based Campaign Is Easy by Ejiadepeps: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Send an email if interested. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Perfectly Working 40kva, 30kva & 16kva Soundproof Mikano Generators For Sale / How To Become Richer Every Day, Using Your Smartphone. / Safest Way To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.