Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In (575 Views)

Do U Have BTC For Sale? / I Have BTC For Sale At Cheap Rate. / Get Free $3 Worth Of BTC For Signup To A Forum Like Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In by mentorspencer(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2018
Hello bosses, You can sell your btc safely here. Buying btc both small and large quantities at best rate. Sell your Bitcoin to me and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of confirmation.
Always bring legit escrow for swift deals
Re: Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In by ayommy12: 1:37pm On May 16, 2018
Drop your contact
Re: Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In by mentorspencer(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2018
ayommy12:
Drop your contact
Re: Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In by mentorspencer(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2018
Still buying
Re: Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In by Kasjudy(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=mentorspencer post=67609910]Hello bosses, You can sell your btc safely here. Buying btc both small and large quantities at best rate. Sell your Bitcoin to me and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of confirmation.
Always bring legit escrow for swift deals[/quote
Hook me @ ikenna.oruche.io@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In by mentorspencer(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Kasjudy post=67642484][/quote] You can chat me up on whatsapp : https:///send?phone=2347030480828
Re: Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In by mentorspencer(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2018
mentorspencer:
Hello bosses, You can sell your btc safely here. Buying btc both small and large quantities at best rate. Sell your Bitcoin to me and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of confirmation.
Chat up with you quantities... buying both small and bulk btc
Re: Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In by mentorspencer(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2018
mentorspencer:
Trade still open, come in with your btc. We buy with Good rate
Re: Do You Have Btc For Sale Or Buy? Come In by mentorspencer(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
mentorspencer:
We are still open to the market

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Money Work For You ......Abuja Residents Only / The Biggest Rifinery In Africa / How A Teenage Boy Became A Digital Asset Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.