Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) (67408 Views)

Cute Photo Of Tekno With His Bae / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) / Jay Quameh Rooney Blasts Bobrisky, Says He's A Learner In Ashawo Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2018
bobrisky come make we see your yansh

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2018
Op, are you aware this is a dude? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Willexmania(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2018
CastedGist:

SEE PHOTOS OF WHO BOBRISKY IS GETTING MARRIED TO>>> https://www.gistmore.com/ashewo-bobrisky-photos
See your face... LIAR !! you can lie oh... there is no photo as you said. stop all this lies.. just to generate traffic.. ! undecided see , you should have simply asked me to go and click that supersport google ad for you so that google will pay you... at least that is better than shamelessly lying ! nigerian bloggers ! tufiakwa !! you don't know that you are actually driving away traffic from your site because people will no longer patronise gistmore because you tricked them and you lied to them ! angry
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 16, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

it will not be an heartbreak when i get want i want
Which is?
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 6:21pm On May 16, 2018
Whizdorm001:
OP are you mad? Crushing on bobrisky bi ti bawo?
o su mi o
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by dasparrow: 6:24pm On May 16, 2018
chiommy123:
just continue God is watching you

Actually, God is watching all of us including you hypocritical Nigerian women who take in your boyfriend's massive, STD-infested dicks at night thereby committing fornication while sitting behind your china-made phones during the day trying to preach to gay people. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2018
She? Her? Op are you being deliberately sarcastic, mischievously trying to heat up this forum, or truly dense??!
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by oluxy(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2018
Who's marrying this man?
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by KELVONISTIC: 6:30pm On May 16, 2018
Love of his life
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2018
I wish say na Saudi Arabia dem born ds annoying idiot
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by dyeklint66: 6:38pm On May 16, 2018
Thank God say you see am... I be don confused Na na
Watermelonman:

OP, the only crushing I feel like doing now is using this baton in crushing your head and this f.ag.got's hairy balls including breaking the kneecap of the mod that brought this shitty news to FP.

Be careful.

Is your brain paining you? Why are you using 'she' for a full grown hairy ass man with akpa amu gbara aji.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2018
OP ori e ti daru.. which one is usually g "her" to describe a person of confirmed male gender. Nigeria does not recognise gender neutrality or change
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by uncleolumi: 7:29pm On May 16, 2018
this is hilarious looool , who is bae ? is bae male or female ?Abeg who know ?
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 16, 2018
imagine you are on a nite out with friends and u decided to take some shayo drinks.your eyes are already wet,then you are invited to dance on the dance floor,its semi dark,with only disco flashing lightbulbs.you then spot a young girl twerking and dancing like crazy and you just wanna grind with her.the two of you get too excited and you just pull her to one corner and bend her over.your eyes are wet and ure realy horning,u bend her over to one side ona doggy.as a sharp guy with years of experience,you have pulled over her g-string to one side.you simply slide your dick in and notice its a little tight,you are mummuring-men,she is realy tight just the way i like it.you begin to bang her all the while,she is moaning wildly and your like crazy.and then you want her screaming for more,you slide your hand to her front,just to stimulate her vjay,and then you feel a long pole hanging out.youre still thinking maybe its a pole she is holding on to,but alas,the pole is nodding right back at you.
U stop immediatelly and turn the girl over
alas-its BOBRISKY
lesson-dont go to night clubs and drink to stupor.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 16, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
any n.l lady that challenges this picture will get 5k instanta from me

Are you serious or joking?
so I'll know how to drain you short of 5k
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:42pm On May 16, 2018
vikkimimi:

Are you serious or joking? so I'll know how to drain you short of 5k
try and see which bank do u operate
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:43pm On May 16, 2018
dovelike:
Which is?
ur love

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:51pm On May 16, 2018
Which one be her her her upanddown? He's a he...I dare him to marry another he in public. Ndi jakujaku! grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by JAMESOJAY: 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
Coward
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2018
Dis guy na idiot
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 16, 2018
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Encyclopedia1: 8:51pm On May 16, 2018
U don smoke Igbo finish. Fool
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by LadyHal1(f): 8:59pm On May 16, 2018
Josephjnr:
Hmnnn! I think God should be seeking for our opinion before giving us sexes. Me wen to dream say I be woman go be like my worst nightmare na em man manipulate emself like dis to be woman... Life is complex.

its only takes real science student to understand the guy's condition...that is a result of incomplete differentiation of sex gonads thereby reflecting in the phenotypic character (sissy)
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by mcnuel001(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2018
Whizdorm001:
OP are you mad? Crushing on bobrisky bi ti bawo?
Op ti ya were oloun
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:16pm On May 16, 2018
So na girl he go marry or boy though....
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by newjosboy: 9:18pm On May 16, 2018
Rachelsblog:
If you have been crushing on Bob, Sorry to break your heart but she's off the market, Bobriskky is finally walking the Isle with the Love of her life, And we couldn't be more happy for her...
She shared the goodnews on her page, The bad news is that she said its just between she and her bae, But still i cant wait to see how she looks on her wedding gown, Congrats in advance, She really worked hard for it.

see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/am-bride-bobriskky-says-his-getting.html

@op, why are just using she, she and she for Bobby? Is he a she? He is a he he. Oya correct it before you mislead some pple.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by businessone: 9:48pm On May 16, 2018
Una mean say this person na male?Dis world don finish abeg.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2018
OH GOD
NA ONE WOMAN BORN SON
DEY INSERT HIS FORBEDENZOR
ON THIS ONE ANUS!
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by blecin(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2018
If you have been crushing on Bob, Sorry to break your heart but ~she's~ he’s off the market, Bobriskky is finally walking the Isle with the Love of ~her~ his life, And we couldn't be more happy for ~her~ him...
~She~ He shared the goodnews on ~her~ his page, The bad news is that ~she~ he said its just between ~she~ him and ~her~ his bae, But still i cant wait to see how ~she~ he looks on ~her~ his wedding ~gown~ suit, Congrats in advance, ~She~ he really worked hard for it.
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 16, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
try and see which bank do u operate
Diamond
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:18pm On May 16, 2018
vikkimimi:

Diamond
oya challenge d picture
Re: Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2018
iron sharping iron sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, His Wife And His Four Children / Stormrex Versus Tiwa Savage - Nigeria's Hottest Female Singers [photos] / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.