Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

IGP Idris ‘plotting’ To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris ‘plotting’ To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki Cries Out (403 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1)

IGP Idris ‘plotting’ To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki Cries Out by Nadeemkumi: 1:35pm On May 16, 2018
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki on Wednesday sounded an alarm that the Offa armed robbery suspects were being suddenly transferred to the Force Headquarters in Abuja with the ulterior motive by police authorities to implicate him in the heinous crime.

Addressing his colleagues at the Senate, Saraki stated that his home state governor, Abdulfatai Ahmed told him last night that the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Ibrahim Idris ordered that transfer of the suspects from Kwara state to the police headquarters in Abuja with a view to making them alter their statements and implicate him.

He claimed that Idris is doing this to extract a pound of flesh in response to the Senate’s recent declaration that the IGP is not qualified and competent to hold any public office, within and outside the country and that he is an enemy of Nigerian democracy.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/igp-idris-plotting-implicate-criminal-case-saraki-cries/
Re: IGP Idris ‘plotting’ To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki Cries Out by SOFTENGR: 1:56pm On May 16, 2018
Naija politics...dirty indeed.
Re: IGP Idris ‘plotting’ To Implicate Me In Criminal Case – Saraki Cries Out by Mynd44: 1:56pm On May 16, 2018

(1)

Frame Up: Kwara Reps Back Saraki Against IG Of Police / Checkout Davido’s 2019 Campaign Photo Or Just Photoshoped For Fun / IFAD-VCDP Offers Free Medical Care To Niger Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.