Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Npowerment For Students - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Npowerment For Students (334 Views)

No.1 Free Online Internship For Students & Fresh Graduates. / 7 Easy-to-learn Skills For Students Awaiting Admission, NYSC / List Of The Best Online Jobs For Students In Nigeria That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npowerment For Students by UNIHELP(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2018
Hello, greetings to you all!

I have a good news for all Students in Nigeria. We all need to join our hands and SAY NO TO LAZINESS. I offer a free online lecture where I teach all students how to make money online legitimately.
Do you know that you can make money from posting gossips online?
Do you know that you can make money online by posting current happenings around you?
Do you know that you can work for Google and get paid monthly?
All these and many more will I teach you!
Some people that claim to be ICT gurus, will promise you some idea but won't help you explore it. This is your time to break away from hardship as a student.

How do I make money?
I will teach you how to create a blog or website, which you can use to make money. You will also learn how to make huge amount of money by advertising products for companies in your blog.
Also, you will learn how to make money from all social media (facebook, twitter, instagram etc). Even affiliate marketing will yield money for you.
All questions you have to ask, will be attended to on the specified lecture time.
NOTE
Making money from a blog is not as easy as you think but if you make it your priority, you will definitely enjoy it.
The lecture is strictly online for STUDENTS only and will start from the SCRATCH.
For better understanding, I will be providing you with pdf ebooks which you read when you are confused.

How do I register?
All students should send a whatsapp message to 070-157-62876
The message should contain :
1. REG ME
2. FULL NAME
3. NAME OF SCHOOL

The lecture time will be announced when registration is complete. Also, it will be on whatsap and the ebooks can either be sent on your whatsapp or email address.

Hurry now let's make a difference in our generation..

Share and like this post until it gets to all students in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good IT Placement In Ph / NGO Calls For Provision Of WASH Facilities In Schools, Trains 300 Girls / Please How Can I Start Using Fiverr And Make Money On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.