Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,389 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping (2839 Views)

Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers / Ogun State Govt Allocated Plots Of Land For Sale At Opic Estate ,isheri-north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by freetwo: 11:26am On May 24, 2010
IS PRIMUS INTERPRE ESTATE MAGBORO THE SAME AS AUXANO ESTATE OSESE TOWN? I DO NOT THINK SO. SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! THIS IS TO BRING TO THE NOTICE OF FELLOW NAIRALANDERS THE LATEST SCAM PERPETRATED BY PROJECT DEVELOPERS.

I PAID =N=1,000,000 (FULL PAYMENT) FOR A PLOT OF LAND AT PRIMUS INTERPRE ESTATE MAGBORO AS ADVERTISED BY SUPRA INFRASTRUCTURES LTD (8 OBA AKINJOBI ROAD, IKEJA GRA, LAGOS. TEL 07027625934) IN THE PUNCH OF JULY 20, 2009. I CALLED THROUGHOUT 2009 TO KNOW WHEN I WILL BE ALLOCATED MY PLOT OF LAND. THEY KEPT TELLING ME TO HOLD ON AND THAT THEY WILL GET BACK TO ME UNTIL I DISCOVERED THE WHOLE TRUTH VIA AN ADVERT IN THE PUNCH OF FEB 8th,2010.

IN THE LATTER ADVERT, THE SAME PROJECT DEVELOPER, SUPRA INFRASTRUCTURES LTD IS ADVERTISING FOR SALE PLOT OF LAND AT AUXANO ESTATE OSESE TOWN!!!

I IMMEDIATELY CALLED THEM AND WAS TOLD THEY HAVE DECIDED TO ALLOCATE TO US PLOT OF LAND AT OSESE TOWN INSTEAD OF MAGBORO WE PAID FOR. I ASKED FOR REFUND SINCE I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OSESE TOWN BUT WAS TOLD THEY WONT REFUND BUT RATHER ALLOCATE US PLOTS AT AUXANO ESTATE OSESE TOWN!!( WHERE THE HELL IS THIS OSESE TOWN SEF?) HOW THE HELL CAN I PAY 1M FOR PLOT OF LAND IN THE FOREST? I KNOW ASESE BEFORE MOWE BUT I DONT KNOW OSESE BUT WAS TOLD IT IS AROUND DEEPER LIFE CAMP GROUND. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS OSESE IS? IS IT A DEVELOPED AREA? LAWYER PLS WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE? GUYS PLS
HELP. I RESIDE IN THE NORTH AND RARELY COME TO LAGOS
Re: Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by duzz: 2:22pm On May 25, 2010
simple go and hire a lawyer to file lawsuit against them as the have bridge the term of sale, This is a pure scam, do not waste your time disusing with them aboutĀ  the so called Osese, simple if the sale a land that they did not have the right/ownership in the first place, only to turn around offer you you another land in gods nowhere, its means that the plan this all along to scam you, and to be honest with you this so called Osese might be useless farm land that is not even worth 90,000 naira per plot. hire a lawyer fast.
Re: Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by badesco(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2010
This is a typical grand style of a scammer.
I will advice that you get the police first,
then a lawyer, if not, you might end up with,
Act fast. wish you luck
Re: Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by lawyer(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
A Good topic for everybody to learn their lessons when dealing with Property developers and you dont insist on getting the right documents at the right time and knowing exactly what you want to buy!

A word is enough for the wise! undecided

Share your own experiences if any to educate more people on how to avoid such traps and Land scams!

Cheers
Re: Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by efebaz: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2010
What ever its that has transpired between you and the estate developer on one side and on the other side the developer and land owners on the other side, i may not be able to explain to you on this site. I am quit familiar with both estate in magboro and osese. I have made some invest in osese myself as a developer. which i cant tell what my faith will be as there is a dispute over the land ownership with multiple parties involve. i am disappointed in your developer not telling the truth with regards to osese. for righteousness exalts a nation.prov.14,34 . i will advise you speak to your developer again and ask for options of where they have land properties so you can make a choice and start developing. If you are not satisfy with what they have then you can ask for refund, however osese is very good place to invest in if not for the dispute, but i dont think it is wise for you to wait on osese while the dispute is been settled. Should you need to know the facts or buy properties within the ibandan lagos express way i say you contact Adewunmi on 08033085571. He has being of tremendous help to my investment along this axises. Good luck
Re: Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by duzz: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2010
what choice are you talking about, the only option is for the developer to give him back his money, there are billionsĀ  acres of land all over naija, he was never interested or even know about the so called osese so why would he discuss about it, simple the developer is a scam/fraud by selling land the he/she do not have ownership in. simple take the matter to the law no matter the cost
Re: Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by freetwo: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2010
Thank you all.May the lord reward u all. There is a new twist. AUXANO ESTATE MANAGERS are now saying the land at Osese is in dispute!!! Parties in the dispute are 1.OMONILE 2.Auxano and 3. Redeemed Christian Church of God Redemption camp.Its now a case of TALONILE. I know RCCG cannot be involved in fraud or any illegality. But Auxano? big wahala. Omonile? biggest wahala. I am planning to take a leave,come to Lagos and get a lawyer. bye
Re: Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by Mortiple(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
freetwo:

Thank you all.May the lord reward u all. There is a new twist. AUXANO ESTATE MANAGERS are now saying the land at Osese is in dispute!!! Parties in the dispute are 1.OMONILE 2.Auxano and 3. Redeemed Christian Church of God Redemption camp.Its now a case of TALONILE. I know RCCG cannot be involved in fraud or any illegality. But Auxano? big wahala. Omonile? biggest wahala. I am planning to take a leave,come to Lagos and get a lawyer. bye

It is quite a pity!

I gathered from a reliable source that the Redeemed Church landed property begins from immediately after Deeper Life Camp (from Lagos axis). They took possession of the land in the early 80s and secured the C of O when a certain Ogun State governor was in charge. They were used to ignoring encroachment into their land until lately. It is told that the Redeemed Church was the first organisation (as in Church, Mosque, Company, Institution etc) that occupied the area, as it was then viewed as THE DEN OF ROBBERS. Little wonder they were able to acquire massive portion of land. The same Omoniles (and their children) that sold the land to them are fighting to retrieve it; of course, this is typical of them.

I suggest that you go after Auxano to get your money back without further delay, seeing that land dispute takes ages to be resolved through our legal system.

You must act now!!!
Re: Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by oluwabamis(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
dont go into any negotiation with the agent/developer, get a lawyer and or the police and get your refung fast. its good to shape a metal when its hot, otherwise,
most of the agent we have nowaday are armed robbers so to say, they are more desperate than the land owners, im speaking from me own experience
Re: Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by capsogiga(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2010
angry
Re: Scam Alert! Latest Scam By Estate Developers-allocated Plot Swapping by Homeyfav: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Detached House(all Rooms Ensuite) For Sale In Eden Gardens At Ajah / Lagos Material Testing Laboratory Notice / PERFECTLY DRY LAND WITH THE BEST PROMO OFFER IN IBEJU LEKKI, LAGOS STATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.