Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. (79834 Views)

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Aliko Dangote Bags Honorary Doctorate In ABU Zaria, Femi Otedola Spotted / Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by IamThrive(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2018
Shebi 2019 na next year?

Una never see anything from our coded political desperado...
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2018
sorry1:
all you think about is how to table your challenges to another man... Always dependent undecided

You missed the point. My prayer for you however is that you will open your mouth and talk when you have the rare opportunity of having to sit next to the likes of Dangotes and Otedolas of this world. And if you see that as being "dependent",may God destroy the spirit of arrogance in you.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by sorry1(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2018
OROSUNBOLB:

You missed the point. My prayer for you however is that you will open your mouth and talk when you have the rare opportunity of having to sit next to the likes of Dangotes and Otedolas of this world. And if you see that as being "dependent",may God destroy the spirit of arrogance in you.
my prayer for myself is when I meet the dangote or Bill Gates of this world, I wouldn't open my mouth to table my problems to them but to discuss relevant issues as colleagues/business partners, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Tunagee(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2018
Esejojo:
Interesting.

After this reality show, as soon as he gets home, it will be straight to the bathroom to wash himself with a full bottle of detol.

Mad guy! Are u trying to say the people in the molue are filthy?
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by jaido007: 10:36pm On May 16, 2018
You can never see a molue from Sango to Agege..... It can only be from Sango to Oshodi...
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Henri8: 10:39pm On May 16, 2018
So? Don't they board buses and trains when they travel abroad?
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by fatteyskod(m): 12:00am On May 17, 2018
Atleast he's aware of wat less privilege are going through day by day
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by georgeceekay: 12:00am On May 17, 2018
Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Femi. It is now obvious Nigerians do not know you but only know your rich.

So do not go about feeling like you are famous all over the country. We only know you for your money. Wetin concern us with you Oga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by CaptainFM1: 12:39am On May 17, 2018
Xhakazette:
I do that sometimes.

My friend, are you a billionaire?
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by CaptainFM1: 12:46am On May 17, 2018
Its acting! Its not real. First, there's no Molue from Sango to Agege. And secondly, anywhere you hear Molue, expect the crowd that visited Buhari in Kano to be there and rushing to board. Na Molue you enter and sit comfortably like that? This man na real actor....Lol
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Whizkay(m): 4:33am On May 17, 2018
This is the first time I would see him in anything other than white.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by SenorFax(m): 5:09am On May 17, 2018
400billionman:
Will recognizing him place food on their tables?
Indirectly, yes it will put more than enough food on their table if one of them is smart enough to have a meaningful conversation with him.
Am not talking about conversations like BBA, or assurance kind of, ideal ones like investments, business talks and the likes.
If am opportuned to sit with for 5mins,i have just a question to ask him...... Just one question.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by engrjacuzzi: 10:14am On May 17, 2018
I board bus everyday from Ojuelegba to Iyana Ipaja and nobody knows I'm a member of Nairaland
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Revolva(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.