Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Hate Pastors And Evangelist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Pastors And Evangelist. (334 Views)

Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Pastors And Evangelist. by leocollins(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
while growing up as a child, I grew up into a God fearing family and a good Christian home.my parents brought me up in the way of the Lord and make sure I never miss Sunday schools in church,at a point my family and close relatives thought I was going to be a pastor because of the way I took church and the things of the Lord seriously.but few years later all those expectations and beliefs where cut short because of the society we live in. I grow up to hear and also witness different atrocities committed by the so called pastors and priest in our society. everything started when I was 15years when a pastor in my neighborhood was caught slaughtering a 3 month old baby OMG I really cried that day and couldn't eat through out that day cause I was really sad that why would a pastor do such a wicked thing to a baby and the family of that baby,days went by and I had to forget about the incident of that day. my mother who had noticed that I was so worried about that incident call me one particular evening and try to make me understand that in the society that they ate always people who claim to be pastor just to hurt people in the society,she made me understood some things that I did ask my self.
as I started growing up and with the help of the media, I continue hearing different news of what either a pastor, priest or an evangelist had committed and my hatred towards these set of people started increasing till this very day my family members have noticed a lot of changed in me and try to talk to me in so many ways but all to no avail, not like am happy with the way things are going it just that I can't just help it. yesterday I came across a video on a friend's phone where a lady I think in her early late 30s was having sex with a pastor and was praying at the same time,at first I thought it was normal acting till when she screamed and push the pastor and said she was tired and the poor lady was crying, I wept for her because I believe most women in our society have been used that same way by the so called pastors. that video was the most disgusting video have watched this year, the video made my hatred for pastors and evangelist increased more. please women don't be desperate in life, just pray and fast and Believe that the Lord has answered your prayers don't run to any pastor and used as a sex slave..
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uneditted True Life Story. / Pope Sell's Off His Lamborghini Huracan And Used The Money For Charity Work / Fal$e Teacher$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.