Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup (41225 Views)

Super Eagles 23-Man Squad For AFCON Qualifiers Released / France Release 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol I've always liked the sense of unity it brings, plus it's usually the only time I find myself watching football grin

You watch footy during the Worldcup?......Shiiiiid You could have fooled me If I did not know any better grin.

Btw wagwan with the repeated "Do you have a BF" question on that Manju thingy?
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by Ekaka1(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2018
Gary who....Cahill in England defense...
Even me as a Chelsea fan dey laugh in queens english.. grin cool

1 Like

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by ibkayee(f): 9:12pm On May 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

You watch footy during the Worldcup?......Shiiiiid You could have fooled me If I did not know any better grin.

Btw wagwan with the repeated "Do you have a BF" question on that Manju thingy?
Lol yeah I sometimes follow it since it'll most likely be on because of my bro or dad grin

Lol it was probably the same person who asked both questions cheesy
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol yeah I sometimes follow it since it'll most likely be on because of my bro or dad grin

Lol it was probably the same person who asked both questions cheesy

Haaaa that makes sense? So where does your loyalty lie? Team Naija or Team England?

Fair enough. Still though why the query? cheesy
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by ibkayee(f): 9:32pm On May 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

Haaaa that makes sense? So where does your loyalty lie? Team Naija or Team England?

Fair enough. Still though why the query? cheesy
No idea yet tongue You?

You don't know I'm hotcake in these streets? cool lol just kidding grin, I don't know, I guess they were just curious cheesy
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2018
ibkayee:

No idea yet tongue You?

You don't know I'm hotcake in these streets? cool lol just kidding grin, I don't know, I guess they were just curious cheesy

Still undecided tongue.....Planning to attend the England Naija friendly in June. Whoever wins gets my undivided loyalty smiley

With that Back off, not surprised one bit. I'll get my hands on them one of these days tongue. Yh but how would that info be of any benefit to him?
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by lawrenc5m: 9:45pm On May 16, 2018
King4Roller:
No Arsenal player?
yes I think so becos Danny welback dey play for nze nwosu fc of OKO...mad man
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by omokab: 9:48pm On May 16, 2018
No wonder England never do well any world cup and European cup. A team full partial and lack of seriousness. Just look at the defence that will face Spain and brasil. Cahill that is finished and stones that is not playing regular football with mancity.jack wilshere is not in that midfield, who is good in holding ball in that midfield and can use the ball to attack? Smalling is by far better than any defenders in the centre this season than Cahill and stones but just hate him for nothing sake. Bet me this team can never go beyond knock out stage.
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by omokab: 9:50pm On May 16, 2018
No wonder England never do well any world cup and European cup. A team full partial and lack of seriousness. Just look at the defence that will face Spain and brasil. Cahill that is finished and stones that is not playing regular football with mancity.jack wilshere is not in that midfield, who is good in holding ball in that midfield and can use the ball to attack? Smalling is by far better than any defenders in the centre this season than Cahill and stones including Jones of manu but just hate him for nothing sake. Bet me this team can never go beyond knock out stage.
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by ibkayee(f): 9:52pm On May 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

Still undecided tongue.....Planning to attend the England Naija friendly in June. Whoever wins gets my undivided loyalty smiley

With that Back off, not surprised one bit. I'll get my hands on them one of these days tongue. Yh but how would that info be of any benefit to him?
Good idea, I'll go by that too, whoever wins get my support, who did you support last time? tongue

Lool guy I haven't heard that term in years, feeling nostalgic cheesy

Haha who knows, it's probably Piiko because he was asking me my age the other day grin
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by omozu1(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2018
I see this team or nigeria winning the World Cup
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by lloyds(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2018
The last time England had a squad was Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Scholes. . days.

These guys don't have a spine. They are jokers.
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Good idea, I'll go by that too, whoever wins get my support, who did you support last time? tongue

Lool guy I haven't heard that term in years, feeling nostalgic cheesy

Haha who knows, it's probably Piiko because he was asking me my age the other day grin

Hahaha grin....The last match ended in a draw so my loyalty is still up for grabs tongue.

Rahhhh See why I always say you are posh IBK? grin. The streets have disowned you Ibk. How do mandem chirps you in your area?

I wouldn't put past it Him tbh tongue. Your age, Your relationship status what next? What colour of undies do you have on? tongue
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by Phenotech(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2018
Jones over Smalling? RLC over Wilshere? Where is Shelvey? Lingard....... Even Danny Rose that is just comin back from injury? Ah! If 9ja catch this bunch of idiots.... We go flog them.... Upandan
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by ibkayee(f): 10:16pm On May 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

Hahaha grin....The last match ended in a draw so my loyalty is still up for grabs tongue.

Rahhhh See why I always say you are posh IBK? grin. The streets have disowned you Ibk. How do mandem chirps you in your area?

I wouldn't put past it Him tbh tongue. Your age, Your relationship status what next? What colour of undies do you have on? tongue
Is that one 'loyalty'? Fair weather supporter smh tongue

Lool nah not even, don't people say 'batty' now? grin Lol mate I'm getting out of touch though, the other day my brother said one slang and I had to urban dictionary it, chai

Lol if it's him don't mind him, he's my paddy so it's banter mostly cheesy
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by jaywhoco(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2018
King4Roller:
No Arsenal player?
welbeck doesn't play for enyimba

1 Like

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by SaintChukz(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2018
For me...the only shocking omission on this squad list is James Milner. He is the sort of personality who would have been closest to a creative midfielder of sort for England at the World Cup given his exploits as the highest assist giver in the current UCL season. Or won't he have recovered from the blight injury he suffered a few weeks back? I thought he was already recuperating and even in line to be fit for the May 26th UCL final in Kiev.

1 Like

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by Ikpongiton: 10:31pm On May 16, 2018
why dele alli now,they suppose to drop him to teach tammy abraham a lesson.
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by Ikpongiton: 10:39pm On May 16, 2018
lloyds:
The last time England had a squad was Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Scholes. . days.

These guys don't have a spine. They are jokers.
rubbish !how then did they qualified ?
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by lekbel09(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The English team has never been the same since the exit of David Beckham, David Seaman, Sol Campbell and Michael Owens.

Now whenever I watch the English team play in stadiums, I can't help but remember my Wikki Tourists.
this guy's u just mentioned won nothing for England either

1 Like

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 16, 2018
Onyeedum:
chamberlain?
His injury could have caused it.
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by jaytime(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2018
Omo! I fear that attack o.

1 Like

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 16, 2018
MPESA:

Pls always use ur glass #welbeck
Welbeck who?? Shey that one Na player??
We as Arsenal fans offer am as sacrifice to Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by chic2pimp(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Is that one 'loyalty'? Fair weather supporter smh tongue

Lool nah not even, don't people say 'batty' now? grin Lol mate I'm getting out of touch though, the other day my brother said one slang and I had to urban dictionary it, chai

Lol if it's him don't mind him, he's my paddy so it's banter mostly cheesy
My undivided loyalty isn't free you know? I know both sides would love to have me in their camp so they've got to impress or better still drop a bag or two tongue

Man's still old skool innit tongue......Still banging old skool tunes like Ndubz and Funky dee's are you gonna bang doe tongue. Loool I do the same too grin especially when one of my youngers drop a New slang. I'm like Yo! Hol up hol up when did that one come out ?grin

You know what they say don't you? From banter to panties tongue
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by Saintsquare(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2018
lereinter:

that mid field is Zero

never seen such a weak England midfield as this one,only the attack is good.

1 Like

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 16, 2018
Viktoh:
Loftus over Jack Wilshere..
Southgate must be drunk when compiling the list
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by Iamthoney(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2018
I stopped taking Gareth Southgate serious when he included Danny Welbeck and Ruben Loftus-Cheek and dropping Jonjo Shelvey and Jack Wilshere.

1 Like

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by ogunsj: 11:11pm On May 16, 2018
Dominick99:
how on earth did jonjo Shelvey not make that list??
he's easily the best central midfielder England has.....
you know football. maybe because of his rash behavior.

1 Like

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On May 16, 2018
chic2pimp:

My undivided loyalty isn't free you know? I know both sides would love to have me in their camp so they've got to impress or better still drop a bag or two tongue

Man's still old skool innit tongue......Still banging old skool tunes like Ndubz and Funky dee's are you gonna bang doe tongue. Loool I do the same too grin especially when one of my youngers drop a New slang. I'm like Yo! Hol up hol up when did that one come out ?grin

You know what they say don't you? From banter to panties tongue
See this one grin

Lool I was listening to misteeq the other day, I was going to post it in that music thread and tag you, memories grin

These youngers are getting cheeky though, I was doing one dance move the other day and my bro was like "nah." Moves I was doing before he was even born KMT grin

grin
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by 1stNumeroUno: 11:12pm On May 16, 2018
hilroy:
No Jack Wilshere or Oxlade-Chamberlain

Injury ruled Oxlade-Chamberlain out. 'Wheelchair'? I no know.

But has someone told Taddy Abraham about this list yet? grin grin grin grin
Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by MPESA(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2018
IamZod:

Welbeck who?? Shey that one Na player??
We as Arsenal fans offer am as sacrifice to Chelsea.
Wickness at it's peak ,he's one of stupid and inconsistent players that cost my boss his job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup by mywells: 11:31pm On May 16, 2018
Wrong list no chamberlain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serena Williams Loses To Svitolina At Rio Olympics 2016 / Stephen Keshi, Sam Okwaraji And Peter Rufai (Throwback Photo) / Top 10 Goalkeepers With The Most Goal In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.