Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Firstinland Bank Plc's Flashme Cash Lifestyle! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Firstinland Bank Plc's Flashme Cash Lifestyle! (3940 Views)

Urgent Vacancy Heritage Bank Plc / Fidelity Bank Plc Internet Banking Verification... Is This A Scam Or Not / Making Money With Ifa, Adic Life Assurance Ltd And First Bank Plc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Firstinland Bank Plc's Flashme Cash Lifestyle! by houdinik2(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2007
Same-ni,

How are you?

It's really good for someone to be advertising Sapphire on this forum and I would like to add some points.

FLASHME CASH is a lifestye! it is a mobile banking service powered by FIRSTINLANDBANK PLC.
FlashMe Cash is an account you operate with your mobile phone. Your phone number is your account number i.e 0803329116

You receive SMS notification on transctions, debit/credit, on your account. At your convenience and using your mobile phone you can initiate transactions on your account. You can send money to relatives, friends(babes!), business-partners, customers, suppliers etc from wherever and whenever.
You can also purchase and send phone recharge vouchers. The recharge vouchers bought via FlashMe are at a discount.
MTN: 100, 200 & 400 are sold at face value i.e 100 @ 100
750 @ 735, 1500 @ 1470, 3000 @ 2940
GLO: 150 @ 150, 500 @ 470, 1000 @ 940
CELTEL: 200 @ 200, 500 @ 470, 1000 @ 940

The bank also has a club based on FlashMe. It is called SAPPHIRE CLUB.

To register, a customer only needs to pick and fill the Sapphire form and deposit 1000 naira into the account at any FirstInland Bank branch.

There is a 500 naira monthly 'SERVICE CHARGE" on the account which is deducted from your account balance. Payment of this charge is more or less like loading a booster/bumpa card on your MTN or CELTEL line, i.e it eliminates the transaction charge on money transfers.

You need to have a minimum balance of 500 naira in your account to be able to introduce others.

Once the account has been created, the system automatically deducts 500 naira being the service charge for the first month, while the 500 naira balance allows you to start introducing others.

On creation of the account, you will receive a SMS which will contain your passwords. The login password, which will be 4-digits, is for authorising transactions with your phone. The second password is your trasaction password.You use the transaction password to authorise transactions when you access your account online at https://www.firstinlandonline.net.

For each person you introduce to the Sapphire club, once the system deducts the monthly service charge, you will receive a commission of 50 naira. So as your active downline grows, your income grows.

For those people who might doubt the authenticity of this club, I'll just say BELIEVE IT! Walk into any branch of FirstInland Bank Plc and ask for the EPMD Representative. The resident EPMD Representative will answer any questions you may have on the service and club and will put you through the workings of the UNBEATABLE, YET TO BE COPIED AND ONE-OF-A-KIND convenience banking service, FLASHME CASH!
FirstInland bank Plc has a branch network of over 147 branches and an aggressive branch expansion drive which will result in a number of branches coming live on the network in the cming weeks and months.

I encourage students, business persons and all those with a flair for network marketing to sign-up to FLASHME CASH/SAPPHIRE CLUB.

(SOL ID 308)
Re: Firstinland Bank Plc's Flashme Cash Lifestyle! by wisdomkid: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2020
grin I don't think this offer is still available on the FCMB's Flashmecash. I seriously love have loved to purchase a 750 recharge card at a discount of 735. When will this discount be re-introduced in Flashmecash?

(1) (Reply)

Best Cooking Blog In Nigeria (wives Connection) / Ladies Panties and Bra At A Cheaper Supply. / Mohfeez Small Chops & Cocktail Drinks & Event Planner!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.