Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F (1253 Views)

Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by Joafjoe2018(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
Talk of a memorable fanfare with a captivating sight and what you see is Africa’s mobile giant, itel mobile, making incredible waves with the introduction of a new smartphone itel A32F, into the mobile market at computer village, Ikeja, Lagos.

With the aim of creating interactive experience with customers, the notable smartphone brand organized a roadshow to showcase the great features packed into the affordable device. The new itel A32F, a budget-friendly smartphone flaunts a multi-functional fingerprint sensor that helps to unlock the device, quick launch apps, take pictures in 0.2 seconds. Also, the device is to operate on the latest AndroidTM Oreo™ (Go edition) with optimized apps that gives users a smooth and fast smartphone experience with a guarantee of data management efficiency.

The colorful roadshow which had dancers, skaters, notable officials of the brand as well as itel fans in attendanc, had business owners and customers drawing in from far and near to purchase the new smartphone. Once again, itel mobile has proved to be a consumer-driven brand, offering the most affordable and trendy devices without compromising on quality.

The itel A32F is available in retail and online stores all across the country.

https://www.webexmusic.com/picture-story-itel-mobile-storms-nigeria-mobile-market-with-a32f/

Check out more pictures from the roadshow event:

Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by Tunagee(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
Joafjoe2018:
Talk of a memorable fanfare with a captivating sight and what you see is Africa’s mobile giant, itel mobile, making incredible waves with the introduction of a new smartphone itel A32F, into the mobile market at computer village, Ikeja, Lagos.

With the aim of creating interactive experience with customers, the notable smartphone brand organized a roadshow to showcase the great features packed into the affordable device. The new itel A32F, a budget-friendly smartphone flaunts a multi-functional fingerprint sensor that helps to unlock the device, quick launch apps, take pictures in 0.2 seconds. Also, the device is to operate on the latest AndroidTM Oreo™ (Go edition) with optimized apps that gives users a smooth and fast smartphone experience with a guarantee of data management efficiency.

The colorful roadshow which had dancers, skaters, notable officials of the brand as well as itel fans in attendanc, had business owners and customers drawing in from far and near to purchase the new smartphone. Once again, itel mobile has proved to be a consumer-driven brand, offering the most affordable and trendy devices without compromising on quality.

https://www.webexmusic.com/picture-story-itel-mobile-storms-nigeria-mobile-market-with-a32f/

Rubbish Chinese phone brand
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by Joafjoe2018(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2018
If you said that to itel, how did Tecno start, soon you will be trying to get Itel.
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by HeyCorleone(m): 12:14am On May 17, 2018
Joafjoe2018:
If you said that to itel, how did Tecno start, soon you will be trying to get Itel.

Itel started very bad. Very very bad. In fact I'm not sure I've seen any phone with a beginning worse than Itel. First they started as a clone of a Nokia model then. Something Tecno didn't ever do. Then those days if you put MTN SIM in Airtel it would show "MNT". like why?

Even up till this point they haven't gotten their shiit straight. I have not seen anyone who has used an Itel phone for complete 12 months. No. The phone doesn't last that long.

They are not just mediocre; they are inferior and shouldn't even be in phone production business in the first place.

Failed Brand.
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by Joafjoe2018(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2018
You are talking of old itel phones.
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by Joafjoe2018(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by Joafjoe2018(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Itel started very bad. Very very bad. In fact I'm not sure I've seen any phone with a beginning worse than Itel. First they started as a clone of a Nokia model then. Something Tecno didn't ever do. Then those days if you put MTN SIM in Airtel it would show "MNT". like why?

Even up till this point they haven't gotten their shiit straight. I have not seen anyone who has used an Itel phone for complete 12 months. No. The phone doesn't last that long.

They are not just mediocre; they are inferior and shouldn't even be in phone production business in the first place.

Failed Brand.

You can invite people (Only 100 people is enough) to judge this if you win, I will dash you that new #itelA32F
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by HeyCorleone(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2018
Joafjoe2018:

You can invite people (Only 100 people is enough) to judge this if you win, I will dash you that new #itelA32F

I don't know anyone on Nairaland.

Gimme a location in Lag or Benin and I'd gather over 1000 people for you. All victims of Itel's mediocrity. I don't need your phone.
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by ihec(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2018
i beta go phoneless than use itel product. Went to a phone shop the oda day nd saw the helpless phone chilling inside show glass. Itel na 4 old pple way stil day learn phone. Crap Crap Crap!!!
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by stalyf(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2018
Joafjoe2018:

Colorful pictures ��
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by Tundezy6(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2018
you dont know what you are saying bro, itel is one the best mobile brand for now in africa, talking about the starting is not a bad record some year ago they are they best mobile brand. can you tell me where the other brand start from.
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by durella007(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2018
I was once a skeptic like you not until I used itel p51,itel is one of the leading brands now in not just in Nigeria but in Africa
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by standbusy: 1:53pm On May 18, 2018
ItelA32F is the best phone brand in Africa today . the phone has a great quality, the phone have memory card slot up to 32GB, 8GB internal storage and 1RAM. the price is 20,500 and you can get it at 3CHUB anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by Nnnena(f): 1:55pm On May 18, 2018
I think itel is a good phone. it's affordable and durable. Everyone saying it's bad obviously have never used the phone before. Even if they do it was the old model. ItelA32F is very good with fingerprint and also affordable. There is no phone that have fingerprint that is has affordable has ItelA32F.
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by kingjizzy2(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2018
When you think of a reliable smartphone think itel.
Re: Itel Mobile Storms Nigeria Mobile Market With A32F by Moneshi: 2:55pm On May 18, 2018
Itel is the most used phone now in Nigeria. Itel has become an house name, when you talk about phone. My Itel1516 plus is up to a Year now qns still working perfectly, despite that I use it to do a whole lot or things. Let's us stop the hate and promote good things.

Itel be baba!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Gallery / Power Bank / Price slashed Techno Common C8 For Urgent Sale @ 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.