Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 (355 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/05/2018 Thursday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 by dallyemmy: 4:58pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 by dallyemmy: 5:14pm On May 16, 2018
1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for placing me, on the path of eternal life.
2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.
3.Father, make me an overcomer, that I may be granted the grace to sit with you, on your throne, in Jesus' name.
4.Father, help me to be spiritually alert and awake; never allow me to sleep the sleep of death, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, wake up every sleeping spiritual giant in your church, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, please, rekindle the fire of your revival in my life and in our time and generation, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, help me to run this race with focus, and according to the rules and regulations, that you have set, that l may not be disqualified, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, let the purpose for which you have placed me on this spiritual journey and race, be accomplished, to your glory, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, do not allow the journey that is supposed to take few hours or days, to end up taking years, in my hand; go ahead of me and remove, obstacles, challenges and oppositions, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, please help me and give me the grace to finish well and strong, in Jesus' Name.
11.Father, preserve Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, blameless, until the coming of Christ, and let him finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 by dallyemmy: 7:49am On May 17, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Thursday, May 17, 2018) - The Nature of The Christian Race

1.Thank you, Father, for the redemption of my soul, which has qualified me for this glorious heavenly race.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, I have started well, please, let me finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me never to shift my focus away from you; remove every distraction from my way, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, I don't want to be a mere participant in this race, empower me to strive hard, to win the glorious incorruptible crown of everlasting life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to be disciplined, focused, temperate, moderate and self controlled, in all things, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to overcome every trap, pitfall and temptations that may come my way, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, in this race, let me never suffer defeat in the hands of my enemies, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as a good soldier of Christ, help me to endure hardship and do the work of an evangelist, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, grant me the grace to run this race according to your rules and regulations; let me never cut corners, that I may not be disqualified, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

Read the Open Heavens here:
http://www.openheavensdaily.org

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Struggle To Tell The Truth About Jesus. Welby, Curry And Integrity Of The Gospel / Lets Return To The Old Altar Of Pure Christianity / Identical Twins Set To Be Ordained Into Priesthood On The Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.