Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) (16876 Views)

President Buhari Departs Abuja On A 2-Week Private Visit To Paris (Photos) / Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by MissEdified(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2018
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With the Global Leaders of Peace group in Paris discussing conflict prevention and how to wage peace, not war, in an uncertain world.

With Prime Minister of France HE Édouard Philippe, former French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin founder of Leaders, Excellencies Amr Moussa, Tertius Zongo, Enrico Letta, Antony Blinken, Surakiart Sathirathai, Wided Bouchamaoui, Rivka Carmi, Martha Ruiz Corzo among others.

Joined by the amazing students of Sciences Po challenging received wisdom and asking tough questions of their elders all the way.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-with-global-leaders-of-peace-group-in-paris/

10 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by vizkiz: 7:44pm On May 16, 2018
Nigeria to the world.

I wish my country keeps making the news for good reasons

29 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by Rayen(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
Ftc
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
Nice one

10 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by hucienda: 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
NOI, keep up the good job.

18 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by bjayx: 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
I see cool

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2018
N
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2018
let me be the first to say igbo amaka!!!!!! grin grin

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by Biggaboi(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2018
smiley
My respect for this woman is uncommon! Imagine the circle of people she hangs out with and yet her country is yet to recognize her with any national award despite her laudable feats both home and abroad. Been breaking barriers since time immemorial.
Maximum respect ma!!!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by Burger01(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2018
smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by monaPhilz: 7:48pm On May 16, 2018
Any good Samaritan here should please help a brother in school with a little change to survive. 2086188351 UBA. God Bless.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by HARDDON: 7:48pm On May 16, 2018
Sense Pill:

Dont live just for your cocoon, you were born to be a solution to one specific world challenge.

If you are not touching a life that cannot pay you back positively, no matter your wealth, you are a poor man!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by Remijuice: 7:49pm On May 16, 2018
tongue
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2018
Woman of integrity. Keep on keeping on.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by Najyin(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
See as person tall grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by slowice(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
Igbo amaka indeed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by Kufie(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
Your president can never be found here. He's not that smart

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by jchioma: 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
NOI ... Always representing.

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
Mama corruption
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by obaival(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2018
Igbo bụ igbo, dejenu

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by kaykaymcb(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by kolawoleibukun1: 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
no be woman be this? Where is Aisha Buhari with all her class?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
Very fulfilled woman with lots to offer but corrupt Nigerians won't allow her use her wealth of experience judiciously.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
Any good Samaritan here should please help a brother in school with a little change to survive. 2086188351 UBA. God Bless.

Hello, It's too early to start begging online. People like you were once in school and knew what they passed through to stay afloat without begging.

If you really need money to survive, you won't be online begging and posting account details

11 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by CSTR1003: 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
Chimamanda, NOI.

The most internationally marketable Nigerian women alive.

For the first time, let Me say :

Igbo Amaka.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by bamoski(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2018
shamecurls:

Hello, It's too early to start begging online. People like you were once in school and knew what they passed through to stay afloat without begging.

If you really need money to survive, you won't be online begging and posting account details

Don't be wicked

If you can't help the poor boy with his school fees just kindly shut ur fùcking mouth and let others who want to help help

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by Uzoezeamugo: 8:02pm On May 16, 2018
Igbo mma mma, Ada Igbo ekeleoo
MissEdified:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With the Global Leaders of Peace group in Paris discussing conflict prevention and how to wage peace, not war, in an uncertain world.

With Prime Minister of France HE Édouard Philippe, former French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin founder of Leaders, Excellencies Amr Moussa, Tertius Zongo, Enrico Letta, Antony Blinken, Surakiart Sathirathai, Wided Bouchamaoui, Rivka Carmi, Martha Ruiz Corzo among others.

Joined by the amazing students of Sciences Po challenging received wisdom and asking tough questions of their elders all the way.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-with-global-leaders-of-peace-group-in-paris/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) by bamoski(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2018
shizzle1:
This is bad news for my AFonja skull.

Rat poison loading.. ...

Dumb post from a dumb poster

Let me close the door to this page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xmas: Air Force Chief Holds Feast For Officers Fighting Boko Haram / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha: We Will Resume Payment Of Wage Award This Week / Petitions At National Assembly Over Army Promotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.