Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) (33347 Views)

Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class / 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Prado Jeep Rams Into Toyota In Edo, Injures Kids Returning From School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Issafela: 5:28pm On May 16, 2018
A female student of the Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, identified as "Kofoworola Kuku Toheebah" was today crushed to death by a trailer, while on her way to the campus.

According to reports, her death has led to a massive protest by the students, who have blocked the Sagamu-Ijebu ode road.

The 300-Level Health Education student was said to have fallen from a bike taking her to school along the expressway, before being crushed by an oncoming trailer.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/16/tasued-student-crushed-to-death-on-her-way-to-school/

1 Share

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Issafela: 5:32pm On May 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:53pm On May 16, 2018
RIP Kofo. Ibosi oooo

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by garlicrey(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2018
God have mercy on our soul and protect us and our family from untimely death sad

8 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by ELgordo(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
Ovoko! No where safe for 9ja
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by dbynonetwork: 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
I blame BUHARI...

If he had provided a good transport system she wouldn't had boarded a bike(okada)...

May her innocent soul rest in peace........ Amen...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Niyi9002(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
Rest In Peace cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Scholarsticchai: 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
Rip sisterly
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Peculiarchisom(f): 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
Oh lord hv mercy on ur children�

3 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Koolking(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
Life is a vapour, it vapourises in the morning and gone in a few minutes. If she was told her life would end today, she would cussed the 'supposed satan'.

It's on us to live right and make every second counts. It's a sad tale that was meant to be

4 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by drey69(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2018
RIP, MAY GOD GRANT YOUR PARENTS FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE LOSS

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by sKeetz(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2018
One less Puzzy... Oh my gawd!! cry
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 16, 2018
Make God dey kip us ooooo.. Dis is cruel tho..
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by kullozone(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2018
Eya! RIP beautiful.

But what were the students protesting for na She fell from a bike and a trailer (probably too late to stop) crushed her. I know those Trailer drivers are reckless, but from the info above, I don't think they were at fault this time.

Just my opinion sha.

Sad loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by kennytosin4: 7:58pm On May 16, 2018
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. inna lilahi wainna ilaehi rojiuna
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2018
shocked shocked

what a horrible way to die....R.I.P girl

They should protect the girls head and make sure it is intact before burial.....our skull mining brothers wont mind mining a crushed head

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 16, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:00pm On May 16, 2018
May her soul rest in peace
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by flupxydon: 8:01pm On May 16, 2018
May her gentle soul rest in prefect Peace... I pity her parent
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by happiness01: 8:01pm On May 16, 2018
Rip
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 16, 2018
Nigeria is designed to kill you

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Gangster1ms: 8:05pm On May 16, 2018
Dangerous country cry
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by MsFaith: 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
cry may your gentle soul rest in peace. I can't imagine the kind of pain she went through before she died
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Deltatoto: 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
Issafela:
A female student of the Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, identified as "Kofoworola Kuku Toheebah" was today crushed to death by a trailer, while on her way to the campus.

According to reports, her death has led to a massive protest by the students, who have blocked the Sagamu-Ijebu ode road.

The 300-Level Health Education student was said to have fallen from a bike taking her to school along the expressway, before being crushed by an oncoming trailer.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/16/tasued-student-crushed-to-death-on-her-way-to-school/

my spec gone
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2018
I think our institutions need to start accommodating more students on campus. Students are exposed to too many hazards when they live off-campus.

Although I know many still prefer to stay off-campus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
debolayinka:
I think our institutions need to start accommodating more students on campus. Students are exposed to too many hazards when they live off-campus.

Although I know many still prefer to stay off-campus.
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Hargbo(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2018
All this Herdsmen are at it again...killing innocent life anyhow
Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by noble2faith(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2018
dbynonetwork:
I blame BUHARI...

If he had provided a good transport system she wouldn't had boarded a bike(okada)...

May her innocent soul rest in peace........ Amen...

Buhari has successfully made some pple very stupidly blind. D person I quoted is one of dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by cbrezy(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2018

This world is not our own we're just passer by, R.I.P dear. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 5) / PHOTOS: Train Derails In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.