Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Excesses Of Mr Aniettie Eyoh, DPO B'division Warri Of The Delta State Police Com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Excesses Of Mr Aniettie Eyoh, DPO B'division Warri Of The Delta State Police Com (885 Views)

Gov Akeredolu: ‘we Must Challenge Fg Excesses’ / Why The Legislature Must Save Nigerians From The Excesses Of The Executive / Wild Gorilla Kill In The Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excesses Of Mr Aniettie Eyoh, DPO B'division Warri Of The Delta State Police Com by Bwatter(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2018
Please moderator assist in giving this post a head. I don't really know what section to place this.

Anonymous

Inspector General of Police,
Nigeria Police Force,
Force Headquarters,
Abuja.
Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

[center]COMPLAINT ON THE EXCESSES OF The DPO “B” DIVISION, Mr ANIETTE EYOH OF THE DELTA STATE POLICE COMMAND[/center]

I wish to commend your efforts in stemming insecurity in Nigeria but there is a growing need to control your various command.

I would like you to look into the complaints laid by residents of Warri here in delta state as the said DPO is using the project he is doing to shield so many problems he is stirring up here. He is succeeding in shielding criminals who use their disability as a decoy to bring him on their side. He extorts families and cause great pain. My family is in pain as our property is being held hostage by a stir stage managed by the said DPO. Sir please look into this matter.
Re: Excesses Of Mr Aniettie Eyoh, DPO B'division Warri Of The Delta State Police Com by Bwatter(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2018
Please moderator help, Families are losing their properties and Loved ones
Re: Excesses Of Mr Aniettie Eyoh, DPO B'division Warri Of The Delta State Police Com by oshe11: 8:05pm On May 16, 2018
Bwatter:
Please moderator help, Families are losing their properties and Loved ones
Elucidate from the primodial but be compendious

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.....71-73rc / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Exhumed Corpse Found To Be Breathing, Weeks After Being Buried. / Buying Nigerian Shares Online Through Gticapital Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.