Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Twitter Mistakenly Exposed 330 Million Users Passwords - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Mistakenly Exposed 330 Million Users Passwords (715 Views)

How Strong Are Your Passwords? When Last Did You Change Them? / Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account / The Most Effective Method To Decrypt Passwords Stored In Firefox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Mistakenly Exposed 330 Million Users Passwords by JeanJackson124: 8:01pm On May 16, 2018
Once you login to your twitter account, there is a dialog that appears notifying you of the bug. In order to keep your Twitter account secure, the company is urging you to go to settings to change your password.

If you own a Twitter account change your password now as the company has revealed that a bug caused users password to be stored in an internal log plainly. That means it was visible to the developers who discovered the bug without any special characters concealing them.

http://naijatechstar..com.ng/2018/05/once-you-login-to-your-twitter-account.html?m=1
Re: Twitter Mistakenly Exposed 330 Million Users Passwords by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2018

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Facebook Account Plus Group For Sale At Cheapest Price / Review My Forum Website / I Need Someone That Does Pin Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.