Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof (1322 Views)

The New Inspector General Police His 12 Points Agenda / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by Peter4naz(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2018
The Nigeria inspector general of police has disgraced Nigeria in a whole as he couldn't speek correct English. I am short of words, Watch for your self. Haba!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ZtjMLAvBM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by Peter4naz(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2018
If you just viewed it, what do you think Because am really short of words
Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by devindevin2000: 8:53pm On May 16, 2018
When I see stuff like these, you understand why Igbos want to leave this demonic country. Afonjas are okay with this. It's not only him but also the EFCC chairman is even worse.

3 Likes

Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by eagleeye2: 8:54pm On May 16, 2018
You go fear speech naww

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by eagleeye2: 8:56pm On May 16, 2018
devindevin2000:
When I see stuff like these, you understand why Igbos want to leave this demonic country. Afonjas are okay with this. It's not only him but also the EFCC chairman is even worse. I feel sorry for Igbo people!
Abeg oooo....no drag Igbos come here oh.
Dem dey do the guy from village

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by eagleeye2: 8:57pm On May 16, 2018
Peter4naz:
If you just viewed it, what do you think Because am really short of words
Buhari carry NEPA certificate dey rule. Even, those who voted him in said it doesn't matter.
So, IGP, na moi moi

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by devindevin2000: 8:57pm On May 16, 2018
eagleeye2:

Abeg oooo....no drag Igbos come here oh.
Dem dey do the guy from village

Typical afonja...they like this because they thrive in mediocrity. OTHER TRIBES HOLD THESE DEMONS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY THING WRONG THIS COUNTRY. THESE AFONJAS ARE SENT BY SATAN TO HOLD OTHER TRIBES BACK..
Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by Peter4naz(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2018
No wahala chineke ga enyere anyi aka sha
Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by three: 10:13pm On May 16, 2018
Haba
Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by Wenebadu(f): 10:25pm On May 16, 2018
This country is just full of embarassment and disgrace
Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by gurnam: 10:29pm On May 16, 2018
devindevin2000:

Typical afonja...they like this because they thrive in mediocrity. OTHER TRIBES HOLD THESE DEMONS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY THING WRONG THIS COUNTRY. THESE AFONJAS ARE SENT BY SATAN TO HOLD OTHER TRIBES BACK..

Those afonjas must be extremely powerful
Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by fr3do(m): 11:50pm On May 16, 2018
Na stroke dey hold am?
This is super embarrassing
Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by onatisi(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2018
Only a dumb dullard can appoint this man as the nation police chief. I don't know why ppl are surprised,is buhari any better than this man
Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by Tommyrankee(m): 3:42am On May 17, 2018
This is awkward
Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2018
I can bet with my balls that this otondo didn't finish primary school...he is not fit to be a corporal not to talk of being elevated to the esteem position of an IGP...this is an open disgrace, this is corruption unveiled, this is unacceptable, this is Buhari's handwork.

No wonder he couldn't show up at the senate after series of invitations... Now your yansh have finally open.

Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 18, 2018
grin grin grin

Why are the Buhari people so bent on ridiculing Nigerians?

This officer made me laugh like never this week
Re: Inspector General Police Disgrace The Country With His Vocabulary / Video Proof by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2018
The app is out folks. kpotum v1.0
[img]https://block234.files./2018/05/kpotum.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

June 12 Not Democracy Day Yet, Clarifies AGF / River Ports Projects Rot Despite Fg’s N13.65bn Funding / Meaning Of The Name Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.