Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos (41736 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:57pm On May 16, 2018
WTF
Wakanda bad luck is that
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Catherinapure: 9:59pm On May 16, 2018
Angelanest:
This is very sad. A day which was meant to be one of the happiest days of a man's life - turned out to be one of the worse moments after a mishap occurred on the way to his traditional wedding in Umuahia, Abia state. According to Ezemoro John Ifeaghochukwu, fire broke out after an accident which killed his mother, one other and injured many others in the process.

According to the heartbroken man, his family's name has been dragged to the mud and his elder brother accused of using the victims for ritual purposes.

Below is what he shared on Facebook.

May 12 2018. An unforgettable day in my life. My supposed day of joy that suddenly turned into an unbearable sorrow. A day of my traditional marriage which never take place anymore.What a fire outbreak that took the life of my mothers and injured many on the way of my traditional marriage at umuahia.

Many things have been said, my families name dragged into mug.

My elder brother (SAMMYSOLO)has been accused of using those victims for rituals.

Pls friends and wellwishers,pray for me and my family to overcome this unthinkable evil.

We're bereaved right now, may God Almighty grant the injured victims a quick recovery. Grant the deads eternal rest.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/wedding-cancelled-as-fire-kills-grooms-mother-injures-others-in-abia-photos.html
Angelanest:
This is very sad. A day which was meant to be one of the happiest days of a man's life - turned out to be one of the worse moments after a mishap occurred on the way to his traditional wedding in Umuahia, Abia state. According to Ezemoro John Ifeaghochukwu, fire broke out after an accident which killed his mother, one other and injured many others in the process.

According to the heartbroken man, his family's name has been dragged to the mud and his elder brother accused of using the victims for ritual purposes.

May 12 2018. An unforgettable day in my life. My supposed day of joy that suddenly turned into an unbearable sorrow. A day of my traditional marriage which never take place anymore.What a fire outbreak that took the life of my mothers and injured many on the way of my traditional marriage at umuahia.

My elder brother (SAMMYSOLO)has been accused of using those victims for rituals.

Pls friends and wellwishers,pray for me and my family to overcome this unthinkable evil.

We're bereaved right now, may God Almighty grant the injured victims a quick recovery. Grant the deads eternal rest.

This is so sad
Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/wedding-cancelled-as-fire-kills-grooms-mother-injures-others-in-abia-photos.html
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 16, 2018
oh God help this family
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 16, 2018
ekems2017:
Sorrow can never overtake my day of joy. I reject it in Jesus name. Amen

Sorry for the lost. Speedy recover to the victims.
Really sad embarassed embarassed embarassed

I say Amen for you IJN.
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Ishilove: 10:03pm On May 16, 2018
May our joy not turn to sorrow
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by AdaFonju: 10:04pm On May 16, 2018
Graphic photos
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by mikejj(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2018
sad one sir.that's not the end of life,don't give up... but seriously some annoying humans they NL.must you joke with everything
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by ericuzor(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2018
GoldenCircle:
Mehn see those Tits in the second pic just wish I could drag that woman into a room and suck on them sad
you are really sick
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Nomeh17(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2018
Take heart brother.
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by lormama: 10:23pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Must You display yourself all the time

The bride should be grateful... Maybe God just rid her of a potential wicked and troublesome mother-in-law.

But isn't that bobby that I am seeing?
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by mightyhazell: 10:40pm On May 16, 2018
GoldenCircle:
Mehn see those Tits in the second pic just wish I could drag that w oman into a room and suck on them sad

1 Like

Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Siddeek: 10:41pm On May 16, 2018
Igbo people cool
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by efemena5050(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2018
GoldenCircle:
Mehn see those Tits in the second pic just wish I could drag that woman into a room and suck on them sad
green goat
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Yinxies(f): 10:53pm On May 16, 2018
This is not good at all... May God be with you
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On May 16, 2018
rentAcock:
Mayhem. Mayhem does not announce itself before it strikes. It doesn't care if you are saying your wedding vows amongst 500 people before it causes a loose fuselage from a boeing 747 to break through the ceiling and strike you dead. Mayhem doesn't care to know that your wife just gave birth to quintuplets and posting pictures on Facebook before it strikes her with a fatal aneurysm. So before anyone blames spiritual interference like ogboni, mamywater, inka-inka or whatever spirit, they should accept that somethings are mere coincidence not matter how unfortunate they seem
You ve said all I have to say

But its like a crate of Life beer was saved

NwaAmaIkpe respect your old age

Iburuozi umuazi,inugo?
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Smartademu(m): 11:07pm On May 16, 2018
GoldenCircle:
I didn't know we had such perverts on nairaland. TUFIAKWA!
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by promisedeco(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The bride should be grateful... Maybe God just rid her of a potential wicked and troublesome mother-in-law.

She should be grateful? really? can't you just say something reasonable
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by onadana: 11:27pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You think you are funny?
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by SAD007(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2018
wisino1:
shut up my friend even if you want to beg on this trend you should first show remorse for the bereave.... Before doing that.....show some courtesy please
Tell him, cheap chief begibegi!! have manners, for disrespecting the dead you will be disrespected berger!!
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by SMILEGOLD(m): 11:29pm On May 16, 2018
GoldenCircle:

yhu exchanged your soul for data to write dis shit....too bad

1 Like

Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Rapfrick(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2018
Angelanest:

chai sorry nwa nnem I pray for God to see u and ur family Tru dis trying time
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Dearlord(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2018
All is well!!

This is really a sad news but OP try to go back and get us the info on the cause of the fire outbreak so that we can be aware of the unforeseen certainty.
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by oruma19: 12:01am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

animal. God do more worse tinz to u. Idiot
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Ken4Christ: 3:56am On May 17, 2018
This evil days we live in, you need a spiritual insurance which is only possible through the power of the Holy Spirit. Receive Jesus into your heart and the baptism with the Holy Spirit. Speak in tongues often and a thing like this will never happen. Ironically, so many despise this great truth and prefer to remain under the cloak of dead religion that does not add value to their lives.
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Rubybea(f): 4:35am On May 17, 2018
GoldenCircle:
Ure very stupid and senseless, in dis kind of situation and ure still saying thrash.Had it been u cm to d world as an animal, I won't found it painful.But ure still an animal cos ur brain isn't like ours but belong to the herbivores calibre
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Pat081: 5:16am On May 17, 2018
GoldenCircle:
u re an animal my prayer for you is dat u will nt dead on d day of ur Joy n mi too
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by mubeela(m): 5:34am On May 17, 2018
Ruona77:
Very sad indeed. What could have gone wrong
Village ppl on duty
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 6:03am On May 17, 2018
they planted bomb on it and its work just like that sad
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by omoelerin1: 6:15am On May 17, 2018
GoldenCircle:
Only a mentally deranged can make this kind statement.

Well, your own day of sorrow is coming when you Will weep, weep and weep bitterly.
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by omoelerin1: 6:18am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wasted generation
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by gulfer: 6:52am On May 17, 2018
GoldenCircle:
Are you for real
Re: Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

are you stupid?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Family Rejects Coffin Man Brought For In-Law's Burial / Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) / my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.