Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech (2201 Views)

Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by joefazee(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2018
This is the video everyone is talking about oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz2UG6kLelY

Please help us subscribe to Inside Naija channel jare

See Inside Naija channel link https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYSTtUvydzDDTlMfK6Yu6Ag/videos
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by kristonium(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2018
The fear of the Senate is the beginning of transmission!

2 Likes

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 16, 2018
The guy above sha...IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT MOST OIF THESE POLICEMEN DON'T UNDERSTAND MOST THINGS LIKE ...
let me keep quiet here before some people think I am tribal.
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by oglalasioux(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2018
Transmission is the new oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by nobilie: 11:03pm On May 16, 2018
The IGP is just like his oga. Promoted by quota system

1 Like

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by spartan117(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2018
Transmission transmission transmission, recommendation I mean and other transmission transmission grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by joefazee(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2018
Is the country safe like this ?

1 Like

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by spartan117(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2018
On a second thought it might be fake just as Jacob Zuma's in the beginning video was a fake
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by joefazee(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2018
spartan117:
On a second thought it might be fake just as Jacob Zuma's in the beginning video was a fake

This is real, even someone came to his rescue.
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by joefazee(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2018
joefazee:

The guy that came to his rescue deserve some accolades.
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 16, 2018
Of course not!

Can't you see the state of killings in the country? The country is not in good hands, the reason why every thing is crumbling at an alarming rate.

Sad to say but our future as a country is doomed.

joefazee:
Is the country safe like this ?
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by pode(m): 11:32pm On May 16, 2018
Repeated over and again.
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that
the transmission cooperation to
transmission, I mean transmission to have
effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean,
apprehensive towards the recommendation,
recommended formation effective and
effect, I mean, apprehensive at the
transmission of…and transmission and
transmission for the effective in the police
command,” Idris said
After several attempts to get his speech
right, the IGP, struggling with his paper,
apologised to his audience.
“Sorry, I’m sorry please,” he said.
However, Ibrahim’s struggle did not end
there. A man in suit joins him to help hold
down his script, and even helped with the
pronunciation of the words. But this didn’t
make the reading any better for the IGP.
“All effective the transmission, other
transmission, I can state without
contradiction that I have commissioned
what?” he continued.
“Over transmission of, over transmission of,
over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other
heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission
transmission, recommendation transmission.”

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by DerideGull(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2018
This is the olly of quota system and the idiotic federal character in Nigeria. It is the same stream of idiocy in the armed forces of Nigeria and civil service. Few Ghanaians had a field day of insults when the dumbass from Katsina state appeared on the White House court with Mr. Trump.
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by joefazee(m): 12:14am On May 17, 2018
joefazee:

See Inside Naija channel link https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYSTtUvydzDDTlMfK6Yu6Ag/videos

I see the reason why he was avoiding the senators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by fineboynl(m): 1:33am On May 17, 2018
this would be better in NEPA chairman. the transition transformer transmission transfusion, kidnapper transmission robbery transmission cable.

this man done go trans. with all the repeat on trans trans

1 Like

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by Nobody: 1:45am On May 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by Chepos1(m): 2:21am On May 17, 2018
Truth be told here; THE MAN DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ. shocked

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by NnamdiN: 3:36am On May 17, 2018
This is really embarrassing. Police boss Damn
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by crackhouse(m): 4:17am On May 17, 2018
It's like he forgot to take his drugs before coming. Probably this is the reason why he fail to appear before the Senate. Incompetence and fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by zombieTRACKER: 4:21am On May 17, 2018
No wonder he runs from the Senate

The man is a certified dunce

Just like Buhari
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by flamingREED(m): 4:35am On May 17, 2018
He should have read it at least once before the presentation.

1 Like

Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by syberplus(m): 4:48am On May 17, 2018
I just watched this Video.... God, please, somebody, please tell me this is not real.
Can a Video be "videoshopped"?

Is this the Inspector General of Police appointed by the President? No! i can't wrap my head around what I just watched. It has to be a bad dream
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by SATOH: 4:56am On May 17, 2018
The video was doctored and has been certified as fake by experts.

Therefore case closed.
Re: I Mean, Transmission Transmission -IGP Struggle To Read Speech by Mynd44: 5:34am On May 17, 2018

(1)

Ademola Adeleke Isn't Prostrating For Omisore, See The Real Pictures / Osinbajo; Religious leaders call when I want to sack Corrupt people / Atiku To Received Funds From Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.